YOU ARE NOW AWARE THEY PUT A LIVE VIRUS ON THE EVELOPE

ENVELOP VIRUS

DO NOT LICK

WASH YOUR HANDS IMMEDIATELY WITH PEROXIDE

Hey Bruce when do the results come in?

THE ENVELOPE VIRUS TAKES A FEW WEEKS FOR ITS PROTEINS TO FOLD

wait till the kids are added to the list
libs make me sick

Jesus christ what has this bitch even done besides having a famous dad. Why do we have the worst fucking celebrities?

i bet steve irwins wife was apart of a truman show program, look whats shes doing with the kids plus shes an odd one, steve didnt tow the line with the agenda so he had an accident and "died"

>age is just a number

She used to be our girl
she btfo Hillary clinton

Time for this bitch to sleep with the mantas.

>Oh look, it's yet another example of women destroying society.

How how many koala docks do you think she has taken?

remember that guy who said gayness comes from watching other people fap?

this must mean, that tim cook is watching people fap. if he is able to watch people fap on their computers, he has access to their computers.

emu dicks*

Stingray sexuals

kill yourself you virtue signaling faggot

AUSTRALIA YESSS

and what if I don't?

you're a fag so I'm fairly certain that you have a better chance of killing yourself than I do of calling a coin toss lol

Allow prostitution to be legalized because

Sex is sex.

Yes America!

Allow violence to happen because

Death is death

Yes America!

We should allow massive immigration

Humans are humans

Yes America!

Liberals are like children. all feels and no concept of logic.

Really? cause you seem to be getting really triggered over a Chinese masturbation site.

You should probably follow your own advice :)

Same-sex marriage policies are associated with reduced adolescent suicide attempts:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2604258

Why would you not support legalizing, taxing, and regulating prostitution?

yes really. didn't your government tell you the inherent risks of homosexuality before you decided to play our your childhood molestation for the rest of your life?

How will the Aussies shitpost their way out of this one folks? Find out next time on "Australia and the quest for the greatest shitposter"

Why shouldn't prostitution be legal? Muh fee fees?

It's not that I am against it I even agree with it but I am trying to convey how dumb I would sound if my reasoning was based on word 1 is word 1 therefore it should happen.

Again not against it but if you made an argument like I did without much logic or reasoning it just makes you look bad.

yes and my guns too but I'm sure you have a really good reason for legalizing it or something

>implying I need to justify to you why I should be able to pay a woman to suck my dick
Fuck off

I mean I think you can say you support gay marriage and legalize/tax/regulate prostitution and marijuana, but not go further than that and approve incest, pedophilia, polygamy, or bestiality. Issues have to be examined on their own merits. I support as many people having as many rights as possible. I think that is a fair standpoint.

That's the thing though, if trannies were mostly passable they would lower the price of pussy.

The breakdown of the traditional family is and will continue to be a factor in the fall of the West.

you would need to do something like that if you were politically inclined and wanted to legalize prostitution FYI

>woman buying the love = love nonsense
>not realising this is marriage != to dictionary definition

Chicks, man.

But why do you not support gays becoming monogamous and having kids vs running around bathhouses spreading disease? That's what puzzles me. You complain about our disease rates but support laws that would only keep them high when (for White people at least) they are lowering on their own, given the recent universal decriminalization of sodomy in developed countries.

Why is there even a vote, anyone that even hints at voting no gets condemned in Australia

Love has literally nothing to do with state sanctioned marriage. Gay marriage is only popular because most people never bothered to even ponder why in the hell the government issues marriage certificates in the first place.

Send her a stingray

They're already in direct competition desu

Really? How about I want to and it doesn't have anything to do with you?

did those rates going up have anything to do with the subversion during the Cold War? this is all part of the communist machine that is still spreading around the world. for the most part I don't care about homosexual disease or death as long as the government doesn't subsidize it. the problem is that it does. because the government is so far reaching I have no choice but to think that gay marriage is a faustian bargain the strict homophobe should accept. what I now realize is that this was a plan in the making for half a century or more, that our government subsidizes and encourages homosexual lifestyles and that these lifestyles are designed to subvert and destroy the American way of life.

Its helpful in law and for collecting statistics

ky u faggot

I’m sick of “compassionate” women voting.

>Really? How about I want to and it doesn't have anything to do with you?
you're very emotional about this. I understand you want to. That doesn't mean that other people should tolerate your indecency.

ohh my god the jews got to bindi, NOT FUCKING BINDI

No one wants gays raising kids oand just getting tax breaks for fucking each other

>You complain about our disease rates
I never said this and its not even what I care about.
Man, woman, and child have formed the backbone of society since before antiquity. To rob society of this structure, is to breakdown the natural social order.

Wait what? The Cold War? I don't understand how that would be connected to gay STD rates.

My point is gays having full rights gives us an incentive to stop fucking around and start marrying, having kids, and doing the things Sup Forums wants people to.

What about gays who adopt? Why should they not receive tax breaks straight couples who adopt?

So what exactly is happening and what is the proof of the order breaking down? Gay men have a LOWER divorce rate in the Netherlands than straight men (15 vs 18%). 29% of gays in Mississippi have kids (the highest rate in the U.S.). More gays are married now, and monogamy is on the rise. White gays have seen our HIV rates in decline for a decade in most developed countries.

I got deleted on goybook by a bunch of leftys, not one of them said anything though.

>My point is gays having full rights gives us an incentive to stop fucking around and start marrying, having kids, and doing the things Sup Forums wants people to.
wouldn't I rather homosexuals keep fucking around and killing each other off? Yes the Cold War is a big part of why homosexuality is accepted today, you must be new here. Think about how identity politics destroys the government.

That impacts everyone. Someone has to clean up the mess. Disease rates impact everyone indirectly. When gays are happy and healthy we contribute more to society and take less.

steve was kill by a sting ray though

Logically it would increase GDP, decrease unemployment and the government could collect excise but those justifications aren't necessary because legality is the default position, it doesn't matter why I might want to do something and how emotionally driven it might be if you can't think of how I might be impacting someone else then it should be legal.

>That doesn't mean that other people should tolerate your indecency
Hate speech is pretty indecent, maybe we should regulate racism.

>love is love
What the fuck does love have to do with marriage?

SAGGY
A
G
G
Y

>hate speech
you're a fucking tool
>logically it would increase GDP
yes I know logically everything is a first order polynomial
>someone has to clean up the mess
off yourselves. You're really not a very appealing group of people.

It just spirals into insanity. First gays get married, second you end up in prison for calling a tranny by the wrong gender

>if you can't think of how I might be impacting someone else then it should be legal
direct attack on family values which should be the only lifestyle the government supports

nice

But marriage has nothing to do with the right to love. Stop trying to move the goal posts, Bindi.

I was deleted by a bunch of remainers when I supported brexit. You know, the sort who insist anyone disagreeing with their view is a bigot.

>direct attack on family values which should be the only lifestyle the government supports
Hate speech is a direct attack on inclusivity

Sweden out of nowhere with the heart wrenching barbs!

Reminder she is also a midget

>4'9

thats her next form, eww

Marriage desu has nothing to do with love, but more so the binding of two people together. It's religious dudes. It's against the bible, which is where the idea of marriage comes from, idgaf if you love a gay, but don't force churches that don't love-a-the-gays to do weddings and shit.

Is that a Parker Jotter?

what's wrong with fun size?

and the mindset of inclusivity is degrading the standards of society every day

damn, she isn't skipping leg day

>me in the background

Careful what you say around people, the wrong person might hear ya

shes so cute, is she lesbo?
sauce?

Im not complaining senpai just reminding sub 5ft with giant milkers is definitely on my list

And? Inclusitivity is unnatural. Discrimination is a natural survival instinct.

I work for myself.

she used to have a tv show on discovery kids

youtu.be/tCALvutWbng

that retard's name is 'Bindi'

Maybe on the Savannah it was a good idea to kill everyone not in your tribe but that doesn't then translate to a decent modern day policy. Successful countries without exception are pro-trade and immigration and countries in decline are almost without exception protectionist and anti-immigrant.

post bikini pics of her please

>be Australia
>get fired for opinion

Bob, sup?

Looks like it. I’ve got one but I don’t really like it

Spread of STDs, leads to the deterioration of morality in society, possibly a raise in rape/murder cases

Did her mom remarry?

Why name your daughter after one of these fuckers?

because 3 corner jack is a shitty girls name

What about decriminalized prostitution where no one is getting arrested for giving up pussy in exchange for some money, but there also wouldn't be brothels and regulated prostitution since it's not legalized.

Tell me again how china and japan are pro immigration faggot.

Your first two points are what people used to say about premarital sex

>""

And they were right.

Regardless its still legal