Here's something I just realized: Every war movie about wars in the 20th century ever made from Full Metal Jacket to...

Here's something I just realized: Every war movie about wars in the 20th century ever made from Full Metal Jacket to All quite on the western front portrays war in a negative light, as something stupid and irrational for the benefit of the few, where white people are doing evil in other countries ,except for one big war that happened in the century: ww2. ww2 movies always portray the allies as the good guys. There isn't a single ww2 movie that potrays the true horrors of the war, like movies about every other war.

Why is this?

Paths of Glory but its WWI

Hacksaw Ridge does a pretty good job. Watch Generation War for a German perspective. Land of Mine is available in full on youtube and takes place immediately after the war. It shows allied atrocities against German POWs.

To sell the movie to the public.

Generally you just ignore it and try to appreciate the movie.

Saving Private Ryan was pretty good if you understand Tom Hanks character. from normal school teacher to killing machine is a pretty big leap. Plus it focuses on the sacrifices made not the politics involved. its about the people. A lot of war movies tend to focus on a battle or the bigger picture at large.

>portrays war in a negative light
Art mimics reality? Which one was the good war?

>There isn't a single ww2 movie that potrays the true horrors of the war
the two by eastwood does that

also the two HBO series

It's good except for the bits the Jewishness gets egregious (the Jew taking a Hitler Youth knife to cut Passover bread, taunting captured Germans about how they've been captured by a Jew, etc.)

Hacksaw Ridge by based Mel

it's Sup Forums approved

when was that? I cant remember

Jews are r-selected needle-necks that can't into honor or glory. Isn't that obvious?
Also, BASED MEL GIBSON's recent film was pretty EPIC and it doesn't have any Jewish propaganda in it.

>There isn't a single ww2 movie that potrays the true horrors of the war, like movies about every other war.
Not from hollywood anyway
>Why is this?
Because (((they))) want good goys so serve in (((their))) army

Burgers dont know euro movies, pathetic

post-war efforts to reframe WW2 as a war fought over social issues, rather than another bullshit trade war like WW1 was

it was another bullshit trade war

>There isn't a single ww2 movie that potrays the true horrors of the war,

Were you there?
What are these horrors we're missing?

All these films. Yet no movie about Actual World War 1 (napoleonic conflict)
I'm sure there were some rough times during the old nutcracker days

Just fucking use google

They probably don't show the gruesome acts of WW2 because America was in it.

Because if the stupid cattle public ever realized how horrible war is, there would be no more war. That is why you take the young and poor from your cities, and not the old and wise: the old and wise know better. It's also important to maintain the Narrative of the Allies, to perpetuate a myth of good versus evil rather than displaying all of the facts of the event and letting the public decide for itself who was right and who was wrong. There is a reason you only see footage of war through a movie cinema and not a television screen. Although that bit you wrote about the war being beneficial for the few, has always and will always be true. If you are in "law enforcement" or the military, you are a bad person. You are the dogs of the few, that is what you are called by those in power: dogs. Don't forget to wear your dog tag and to go die for the Sun god.

It's a pity Thin Red Line was overshadowed by that piece of crap Ryan.