Buyfag Thread

Read the guide: buyfag.moe

This one came first and has the subject.

I agree.

Wish characters I like got figs like this

>July order comes in
>Put box in my room
>Get box knife
>Open box
>New Amico card
>Open my 3 new figures
>Painstakingly devise a spot for each one
>Put plastic back in boxes
>Put boxes in Closet
>Break down packaging boxes
Shame the best hour of buyfagging comes once a month at the most frequent, even less for those who are poor/picky.

Post what you have in the mail

Me too.

I have nothing against bunnies and swimsuits, but a damn well coordinated outfit is what I am all about.

Nothing until November.

lol

What you like.

What's the best shop to get her being an Aniplex figure? Are any of the domestic meme shops better than another?

I would have gotten her but she would take up too much space. I'm running out as it is.

Does someone here have a deeper knowledge about polymer decomposition?

INB4: No.

Alternatively does anyone have insight what kind of plastics and other materials (coloring) are used in figures?

They have to start with some mixture of base plastics, because I doubt they'll roll their own plastic production from scratch.

Buy porkchops until you run out of money and then make a nice bonfire out of them.

now I want pork ramen

I don't mind the long wait, okay, that's a lie. But I would rather be 'picky' than own a lot of shit I don't like and want to sell eventually.

Also:
>best hour of buyfagging unboxing
>not waking up every morning seeing all of your figs displayed nicely

Really glad I did now. I came within 3 hours of Meme in Japan threatening to ban me. I just didn't have the money right away.

While seeing your expensive collection gathered from corners of the globe is very satisfying there's nothing like seeing the postal tracker say "Delivered" and getting home to tear that shit open.
Hell, I've wanted to do unboxing photos but I'm an impatient little cunt when I get my goodies.

Have to agree with you there. I actually record all of my unboxings.

I wish they would have done a pose like the Kotobukiya one for Mayoi.

Why so expensive?

Crunchyroll is finally shipping her out to me.

Right now I've got Nurse Muramasa, Muramasa Card Sleeves, Lady Maria the Old Hunter Wall Scroll, and Kotobukiya's Red LED Beam Sword set in the mail.

Why so poor?

Should I get these?

muh seiba

black

In case you didn't understand She'll come with two complete torsos in order to have the alternative pose without introducing seams.

because you'll buy it anyway, goy

i would if i wouldn't be poor.

that's a long neck

No.

Hahahaha. This guy, but he's right.

No.

not sure about this one I might just get the nendo

I actually prefer this pose.

I'm really worried about her though. I got her off Manda, unopened but with "severe discoloration" on the back of the box. I couldn't care less about the color of the box, but that might mean the box has been exposed to a lot of direct sunlight. Given that it's a figure from 2011, unopened with all the gases building up and exposed to heat, I just hope she won't be in too bad a shape when I take her out. I've dealt with sticky figures before, but I hope there isn't any permanent damage.

Anyone wants to buy these figs? I just exposed them for some days, they're pretty much new.

I'm in EU, but i can ship them worldwide easily

A friend of mine is considering buying this but it's like 20K now, which seems insane. Also a used one seems like a huge risk for well, obvious reasons. How much would you guys pay for this ass?

Got mine for $140 shipped off MFC recently.

Too bad Bell Fine is over priced

Did you wash it thoroughly when it arrived?

You guys don't buy figurines when you haven't watched/read/etc. the source material

right?

I don't like anime nor manga I just like big titties and ass figures desu

I wish I could go back to being this new.

I got Dark Angel Olivia without knowing shit about the card game. I still don't.

one of the 1st figures i've ever bought and i still only know, that she is from some mobile card game.

And i don't regret it.

No.
But this one might break that trend for me.

I make an effort to watch something I want figures for, last anime was Mononoke for Koto's Kusuriuri

Heh.

Nice troll.

I usually watch the shows. Only figures I have where I don't care about the source material are
Bahamut: Dark Angel Olivia, Dark Dragoon Forte, Vampy
Shinrabanshou: Astaroth, Kiraseiten Arcana
Pazudora: Hera-Ur
Z/X: Luxuria

I'm afraid it was a natural, doubles-kun.

...Good call. To be fair, it looks fine.

not really - Olivia made many people buy her without knowing about the source material. i would even go that far ans say, most who bought her never knew about the source.

Pretty sure I've done this at least once, and it was probably a muh dique purchase.

that madoka one is shit, saw it at barns and noble

Only twice, and they weren't expensive.

Isn't it a prize?
Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

I don't have space to do that anymore, but pic related has tempted me. Price + unknown maker put me off.

I also keep getting tempted to buy Haifuri figures. I watched the show and enjoyed it, but it's objectively not a good show and I don't think I could justify it.

Amiami sent email about keeping your figs in a box so long that it starts to get sticky:

"Once the figures have gotten oily like that, the best you can do without damaging them is to clean them using water and a very mild detergent. We suggest using a soft cloth rather than paper towel to avoid the paper sticking to the figure.

Another pointer to avoid this from happening is to remove figures from their box as soon as possible and put them in a well ventilated area for a few days. In front of a fan would be ideal, although maybe not the most practical. The chemicals get trapped in the sealed package and rather than protect your figures the box winds up doing them much more harm."

no u can just pick it up
It was like under 30$
it was a shit

It is a prize, so I'm not expecting too much of it. Pictures on MFC look decent enough for the price.

I'm really hoping it bins. I want it for a girls with guns collection, but I'm a bit meh on it for the reasons you stated.

Many figurines I own HAVE no series

What then smart ass?

Plus the new Assault Lily, Riri.

If you enjoyed Haifuri then why does it matter if it's "objectively not a good show"? The only thing turning me off from most of Haifuri merchandise so far is that it's mostly been of girls I didn't really like, but I'll definitely be getting GSC's Mei. And those dolls are really tempting for some of the girls who there's no way they'll get anything else if they really do make the whole cast.

All of the slutterflies were great

Good thing I always unbox all my figs

The touhouvania releasing in October

The most touhou thing I've read has been doujins

Is this available anywhere else other than TOM? It looks like it'll come to around $40 shipped, and I'm not so sure that's what I want ot pay for a prize figure.

I'm limited with money and space especially. I would rather get figures of better shows.

Save your money and get the scale.

This.
Gonna be my first Miku, looks fucking cute.

I wish the fig was Granblue Forte rather than RoB Forte.

It's by far my most annoying figure

I breathe on it and it falls over fuck

dont bully porkchop
shes actively losing weight because people wont stop calling her FAT

>MSI

LOL

we talk again once she's become a dfc

This

Also, Who mecha grils here?

>amd

>likes jewvidia

>buys porkshit

it all makes sense now

fucking disgusting
too much ass

Only good goys buy Nvidia.

>too much ass
>too much

It looks cute, but I also love the pose of the prize figure. Think I can get it for cheaper after release? It is a prize, after all... but the quality also seems to be better than normal

is that someones actual ass, or is it something you can buy??!

Unhealthy bodies are unattractive. Physical attraction is tied to a female's ability to bear many children and then raise them right. The fat and slovenly females have such big asses because they sit on the couch all day watching soap operas and drinking soda.

dammit, not this meme again

fuck off to the onahole thread on /jp/ or something

product name?

Racing Mikus tend to bin a lot

About to order my first daki, i was so certain it was the right choice. But the second i hover my mouse over the confirmation button, i'm having doubts.

Is this really the right choice?
Even captcha is making it worse ;__;

Got mine "new" from some dude on craigslist for 100 flat last year. Looks and smells fine, thank christ.
Maximum I would pay for a guaranteed un-hotglued one is 200 shipped