Where the hell is Jesus Campos

Campos missing, where the fuck is he. Previous thread:
>

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1DXGyOWAQQVxM
twitter.com/Breaking911?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
mobile.twitter.com/realEdwardSzall/status/918330365021966337
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/918662694277976065
npr.org/2017/10/12/557470188/mandalay-bay-hotel-company-latest-police-timeline-not-accurate
twitter.com/WashNews/status/918669203418128384
youtube.com/watch?v=NCL_9lfvFuU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ibKvcwa6MIg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
archive.is/l21gm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool sign Achmed.

He’s getting comped duh

joomer goes to house, mexican family is like "wtf senora" and spook gets outed
pscp.tv/w/1DXGyOWAQQVxM

Jesus Campos is the missing link.

tOMORROW IS THE STORM

LVPD/FBI JOINED CONFERENCE TOMORROW
FRIDAY THE 13TH TOMRROW

T-MINUS 7 DAYS IS TOMORROW

OBAMACARE BTFO TOMORROW

twitter.com/Breaking911?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

all i know is that when his time here is over he will have a seat in valhalla with the other heroes of our people

Now is about the time to bust this out. I’ve been holding on to it but I figure I’ll release it exclusive to Sup Forums; the real note found in Paddocks room, brace yourselves boys.

Lot of Philippines connections with this lady. Campos' everywhere!

>Room service for 2
>Odd "phone" charger
>Paddock's home in Reno broken into while it should've been on police lock down
>Jesus Campos (if that's his real name) vanishes from union meeting, and apparently doesn't exist as a security guard or Mandalay Bay employee
>Witnesses report seeing Paddock with 2 filipino women, but police insist he was alone
>Police lie about timeline of shooting
>Police say there was NO wounds to his head, contradicting the suicide/self-inflicted wound theory.

You'll forget you cared before they tell you. You're all so fucking dumb. I see why they take advantage of you. You're basically livestock with sheep brains.

Busy killing himself with two shots to the back while stuffing himself in a locked suitcase.

So just watched the loomer periscope and noticed one thing (could be wrong but not going to watch again): she said she thought he was home because his red corvette was parked in the driveway.

How in the fuck does a security guard who, on average in Vegas, makes $14/hr??????? ??????????????

JESUS CAMPOS

DID NOT EXIST

OR

WAS THE SHOOTER AND RIGGED THE SCENE TO PIN IT ON PADDOCK

bump
Hannity Promo:
mobile.twitter.com/realEdwardSzall/status/918330365021966337

Hannity claims he cancelled a scheduled appearance:
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/918662694277976065

MGM says police investigation timeline "not accurate":
npr.org/2017/10/12/557470188/mandalay-bay-hotel-company-latest-police-timeline-not-accurate

Quick rundown?

that car was probably owned by the private security douche with the military haircut, red shirt, khakis, and plastic badge

CAMPOS LOOKS LIKE THE SAN BERNARDINO SHOOTER

he's dead, -john

he did run with the money
he did live like a thief
rewritten history with his army of his crooks
invented memories
he did burn all the books

Didn't finish my thought, being a faggot phone poster.

He makes $14/hr and drives a less than 10 year old, $60k corvette. That's his salary, tax free, for over 2 years.

inb4 shills say its down. its still up

Just look at his eyes.

He knew.

And he knew, that they would come after him.

Went by loomer she said she heard it was his car, correct?

the hero "security guard" from vegas shooting was set to do multiple interviews today

suddenly goes missing
twitter.com/WashNews/status/918669203418128384

BREAKING:
Loomer has found Jesus at a strip restaurant!!!
pic very related
This is unreal!

Apologies in advance, I'm drunk.
This Campos guy is clearly the shooter and if this is that guy for real my intuition says he's the guy.
Throw in the state of Paddock's body, the ruffled shirt and bullet wound to the chest. The changing story from Campos being wounded after the shooting to before the shooting. The necessity of the use of the service elevator, only available to someone with access to an employee.
This man is guilty as sin and you can tell from his eyes he has the sociopathic genes.

Another crISIS actor?

Latest update from Laura “The Nose Knows,” Loomer

i don't know. i wouldn't trust anything she says. that car matches the douche standing outside the property, easily

Dead

Haha, are they really trying to sell a picture with a note over it as being a message from him?

Wait, wait. He is real?

he prob gets commissions from helping hookers get work. plus other comps. no pun intended. probably can make a shitload of money on the side in that town. but I do agree its sketchy. does he own the house or rent it? looks like a nice place.

great I cant see shit

Why is this particular mass shooting so fucked up and murky, and shady overall?

>gag order

yep everything we are seeing now fits hte normal fact pattern of police protecting witnesses and keeping an ongoing investigation under wraps

expect friday's presser to be complete snorefest

Fbi wanted so bad for it to be a white shooter.

Does not explain this behavior

He exisits. I have screen caps of his votor registration verifying his house address, which is verified by photos a journalist posted online and other corroborated information. I even have his criminal history, the make and license plate of his car. The dude very much exists...it's just that in the eyes of the Nevada governing agency for security guards and now (maybe) Mandalay Bay Resort, he never existed...except for that darn pesky police report that puts him at the crime scene...

>criminal history
What criminal history share if you’ve got something cuz it turns up bunk for me

I wonder if this is him. He got similar hair before they shave it. He got the butter face. Although the photo has no comments or likes so hard to find out who it is.

Meant to attach this to

Many Americans now looking for Jesus!
Jews will be pissed...

Yes it does

Campos responds to media inquiries on his own without consulting cops/FBI

Cops/FBI catch wind of it and SHUT IT DOWN

>
mfw he's an illegal alien, iranian trained north korean ISIS member

Japan bro check this song

Book value is less than $20k

You're obviously not aware of the larger than life auto bubble. Sometimes it's cheaper to get a car with bad credit than good credit some places.

Swear to Christ we will NEVER know the truth. Maddening.

Jesus has a message for all of you.

Im in bed being a phone poster. Everything is on my laptop downstairs. Anyhow, he had few good driving infractions about five years ago and was a plaintiff in a class action lawsuit nine years ago. Search Clark County public records for Jesus Angel Campos, age 25.

Don't talk about this if you know what's good for you.

he looks like a chaz bono tranny

You mean to tell me the fucking FBI shut it down MINUTES before the interviews were set to start?

They would've known about it well in advance. I'm sure they have someone on him at all times.

Is dude radicalized??

you're right.

Maybe Campos is trying to go rogue and loose lips media pesonalities keep blownig his cover

Children and drunk people tells the truth.

Bump

Reminder: Campos exhibited behavior that could be construed as him trying to flee.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ibKvcwa6MIg&feature=youtu.be

>Metro police allowed Campos to leave town after talking to him, but tbe fbi realized there was something up with the timeline and brought him back to be interviewed

Why was he so eager to leave with a bullet in his leg? If he was such a hero why didn’t he want to stay around?
Why did police let the only person who actually came into contact with Paddock leave town? He gave him “saved the day,” shpeal, they bought it and said see ya?

Who the fuck cares.

Wtf is your issue?

We should look for him in pictures and video of las vegas antifa and pro immigration rallies.

>biggest conspiracy since 9/11 is unfolding
>why does Sup Forums care
Come on bro fuck off back to wherever you came from.

see

>i finally need jesus

were the christfags right all along?

Seriously, I’d watch threatening

>Many Americans now looking for Jesus!
>Jews will be pissed.
How pissed will you be when trump tells us its all a fema drill/publicity stunt....And that Americans finding jesus was the part he added.

Everyone forgets the "several" bullet proof jackets"

Be a good goy and focus your attention on Weinstein.

dead

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

don't give him the attention he's fishing for

Got it! Thanks.

Assuming he bought it TODAY and it's exactly 10 years old your close. I don't know vettes enough to know the year but come on

I only find one Liberty Campos Clarion in all US. So I used that to see what I can find. Jesus look like he's all over the place.

Wait what???

watch your back.

And gas mask

That beaner is buried in several places in the Mojave.

Is that the Valet that went missing?

Hope this archive is still working from CNN. Supposedly he was arrested yesterday. archive.is/l21gm

seems legit

What you guys need to ask the people who were gonna interview him....

WAS HE IN A WHEELCHAIR??? BECAUSE HE WAS SHOT IN THE LEG.... SO HE SHOULD'VE BEEN

That's fake and gay.
>Jesus Compos

Fake

FAKE NEWS

STOP SPREADING DISINFO YOU SHILL KIKE

some more Jesus info in here.

>cnn-internationaledition

FAKE

Jesus comps.

shot in the chest tho

There's more on video reports where they say multiple but here's one example "bullet proof vests"
>Vests
>S

kill yourself, shill

Interesting.

Also the cries about 'fake news'.

>breathing apparatus
i guess that's what the tube was

It is fake you mongoloid

because it is fake u dumbshit... the archive links to "cnn-internationaledition.com" not "cnn.com"... fake news site... likely a FBI honeypot