We just had a thread today lad.

ah
well *I* just woke up, so I'll dump the rest anyway

Pickle ded yet jesus

whoops, I'm out of time
figure it out yourselves
jaa

lol nvm

So how will Musashi asspull victory now?I see no feasible scenario in which he wins,not to mention after losing a chunk of his shoulder now it will be even easier for Baki or Memetobe to beat him.

I only just caught up today.

>Motobe, the guy who got shat on in the first round of the tournament by a random sumo, is now able to take on Jack and win easily because muh warrior not a fighter

Why doesn't he just bring a pistol, pop Musashi between the eyes and wait for everyone to cheer him as the strongest fighter ever? I mean, that's true martial arts created for war instead of silly kung fu moves, right?

On the subject, when will Jack be allowed to win a fight again? Hasn't it been like, ten or fifteen years?

>Why doesn't he just bring a pistol, pop Musashi between the eyes
You couldn't do that in the first series, much less now. Every character is a thousand times too fast to get shot. Read the Gaia chapters to see what happens if you go at M-dog with a pistol.

If Pickle manages to knock Musashi down a few pegs before dying I'll be able to forgive his existence.

> muh warrior not a fighter

Not to mention we already went over this in the convicts arc plus all the other times in which we see Yuujiro defeat fully armed soliders.

Alright, granted. Been a while since Gaia. Motobe plants a landmine in front of Musashi's changing room in the arena instead, then. My point is that being the grandmaster of sneak attacks and improvised weaponry just feels cheap since Motobe has apparently turned into Batman in the couple of years since the tournament.

>Motobe plants a landmine in front of Musashi's changing room
He'd sense it, or at least sense that it was danger. Just from smacking Motobe in his fight against Yuujiro, Musashi realized that Motobe was also a weapons user, and one with knowledge of a bunch of different weapons. ESP of danger has always been a thing in Baki; proof is in pic. And besides, a landmine wouldn't kill Musashi. He got smashed around by Yuujiro and was fine, and Yuujiro's attacks are certainly more forceful than a landmine. He took basically a metal bat to the forehead from Retsu and was fine. The man just has broken damage resistance, and is an annoying-ass trickster.

It was implied that he hadalways trained with weapons.

Thing is that Motobe never mentions it in Grappler Baki, but shows up already superpowered in New Grappler with weapons. I dunno what Itagaki wants us to think about Motobe's character, honestly.

Yes, low level soldiers, not war masters.

the fuck would you define as a "war master" in Baki
Gaia is the de jure strongest conventional soldier, and he can't fight Musashi with 'modern' weapons

>Every character is a thousand times too fast to get shot.
Except the few times someone's pulled out a gun we've never seen someone deal with a moving bullet. It's always fuck up the shooter before he fires or dodge the aim. I'm not saying a regular guy would take him out with one, but it would be useful for one of the fighters.

>we've never seen someone deal with a moving bullet