Index

>expect some neat high-tech countermeasure for the space station's missiles
>they just send out the magical katana chick without a suit to cut them up

How do they come up with this shit?

They even made fun of it themselves during those comedy shorts. Should've sent the tallking dog.

Some immortal loli throwing a tantrum is below the based cigar smoking golden retriever.

Toaru Majutsu no Index season 3, when?

October announcement surely

>Implying
“The esper cyborg Rensa was created to crush the seven Level 5s in case they all rebelled against Academy City at once. My role is similar, but unfortunately, my target is not those homemade espers.”

“Then…what is your target?”

“Ladylee Tangleroad, Fräulein Kreutune, and Codename Dragon.”

>“Uhohoi! I gotta say, the view up a Holy Swordswoman’s miniskirt is pretty amaz-…gbah!?”

What's High Priest doing in Boo Boo?

>NT16 confirmed for 392 pages
About the average lenght then

Never since someone retired.

Living out his dream ad a qt adventurer girl.

Oh yeah. I forgot that he was an immortal killer. Ladylee was so insignificant in comparison to magic gods and Aiwass that I kind of shut that part of his statement out.

This arc is dragging on way too much, and the scale isn't even half as big as the whole Gremlin arc was now that the magic gods fucked off. At this point we should already have had something exciting like what happened in NT5-NT6.

I don't expect much in terms of progress considering that cover, but hopefully Kamachi won't waste any time for once.

To be fair, remember that the main concerns for vampires is that their immortality means their unlimited lifespan equates to unlimited mana. She's basically guaranteed to be a magic god equivalent in due time.

Fake Spoilers when?

I just finished watching the Raildex series. I found it pretty entertaining, but I felt that the arcs all tended to blend together after a while. It felt like they all follow the same general structure.
>Characters uncover an apocalyptic plot
>Supporting cast is marginally useful
>Touma gets beaten to an inch of his life by the arc villain yet always perseveres due to shounen heart
>YOURE NOT LIVING YOUR LIFE CORRECTLY
>arc over
It all felt so trite after the first few arcs. Despite that, I'm not actually shitting on it; I think that predictability gave it a little bit of charm. And the girls were amazing. Misaka is a miracle of the universe.

By the way, how shit is Academy City's security? Does Aleister just not give a shit about powerful espers and magicians just walking in and initiating city/nation/world-destroying plots on a weekly basis?

post em

The anime covered a lot of the build up but didn't make it to the payoff of the first set of novels.
Also, most of the shit happening in AC either didn't bother Aleister or was part of the plan, until a random level 0 thug (not Touma) takes down a level 5 solo.

NT16 when?

Index is a masterpiece of literature writing.

If we ever get a season 3, the tone and general structure of the arcs would take a much needed shift if kept in line with the novels. This is why everybody is always bitching about it.

Element is actually Frenda

In a week

>Kill off a character
>Revive her in the next chapter
Why is this allowed?

Because it is surprisingly difficult to die in this city if you are somewhat important.

Kamachi will never kill another cute girl ever again

heh, I laugh and wait for Frenda lovers that are baited.

It was planned from the start, since she's got the eyepatch already in Haimura's design. The problem is how her "death" played out and how Yobou pulled some bullshit to save her when he couldn't even save himself in the battle royale.

It's much easier to save anyone else than it is to save yourself after getting a Meltdowner to the face

If you knew her abilities, you'd realize she could take out the world if she wanted.

>yfw she gets a cameo in NT16

Can ToumaPunch fix Subaru?

Punching males is gay

He'd punch him instinctively, have him explain why he is acting like a dumbass, call him a bitch for freaking out over only ten or so deaths then punch him again.

oh shit

SEASON 3 WHEN

Shit!

>We will never see Itsuwa prove that she is best girl animated

Aleister's like the Mad Overlord and the city is his Proving Grounds

Hell Yeah!

Is this the non-containment thread?

Saint destroyer was based as fuck.

Well this thread is more or less dead and the other one is an absolute shit show. Should probably wait for the preview to come out before coming back.

>Mikoto losing her mind
>Mie design
>Aleister finally moving
Hard to not be dangerously hype about this volume

The cover is discouraging but the last time we had a Mikoto/Misaki cover, we ended up seeing thousands of heroes duke it out and riot in one place and a cyborg with all the level 5 powers fight a tag team of Touma and Kakine. So who knows.

There's no promise of a Mie design, memelord

>Not mentioning the best part.

He's still missing. I wouldn't be surprised if this volume ends up being a continuation of his shenanigans after he comes out of hiding.

What happened on that date?

Index anniversary event where they had live performances of Index songs among other forms of teasing, only to lead up to an announcement for Heavy Object instead of Index season 3.