Kizu

So i can read this without watching any monogatari shit since its the prequel of everything right?

Yes. Though if you think Monogatari is shit, I don't know why would you want to read it.

Yes. I finished reading it a few days ago. A nice read.

>since its the prequel of everything right?

Nope. Not sure where you got that idea from.
There is at least two stories before it.

I'd recommend reading/watching Bake first

Follow light novel release order: First Bakemonogatari, after Kizumonogatari.

Bake first.

>Nope. Not sure where you got that idea from.
Because is chronologically the first story in the series?

I didn't mean shit as it's shit if you get me.

Anyways I'm just to lazy to watch shit nowadays and found out there's an actual translated book and supposed to be some prequel.

Ehh i thought the timeline for it was set behind the others and shows how mc became part vampire.

>i thought the timeline for it was set behind the others and shows how mc became part vampire.
That's right,That user is just being a faggot

> its the prequel of everything right?
No. Princess Beauty and Acerola Bon Appetit are.

It is the first book chronologically, but don't read it first. You can get the gist of the story, however I think you miss out on some stuff if you don't read/watch Bake first.

Bon Appetit and Princess Beauty are before it chronologically.
Only animeonlyfags would think Kizu is the first.

But those are just short sde storys.You can watch Kizu without reading them

You can watch any of them without reading them. What's your point?
If you want to truly understand Kiss-shot in Kizu, those two stories are required reading otherwise she's just a depressed vampire constantly being outplayed by humanity.

are there any good subs yet?

Seph subs are decent.

>reading

Literally why would you ever do this?

Because Nisio is very good writer.

>Implying reading isn't far superior

Enjoy waiting several months for subs of PARTS of a movie while others read the full content in go.

Do you enjoy being a pleb?

But like half the jokes are lost in translation, therefore I'd say a majority of the enjoyment of this series in in the animation and sounds.

the first book chronologically would be wazamonogatari with Acerola Bon appetit

>Kizu can get movies in the state cinemas

>the series literally only has the Kizu book brought over here which was only a year ago

Is this series even popular here or not?

>animation
Too bad the animation sucks

Not really "popular" but it has enough of a niche that they can capitalize on to make some of that Otaku cash.
The fact they can project at the very least Bake and Nise for future book releases into English and audiobook a nine hour Kizumonogatari release into English means they think they can make money.

No, its quintessential otaku shit

When does the film BD's for the west even come out?

Have you ever considered suicide? Only a fuckign faggot would recommend stories released that far ahead.

They were released in a specific order for a reason.

>They were released in a specific order for a reason.

Because NisiO never considered that Monogatari was actually going to get released and so he never put any actual thought into the order in which he wrote the books.

Also if you actually did the reading, you wouldn't get offended when people tell you you're wrong.
Who comes into a Monogatari thread and doesn't already know exactly what is going to happen ahead of time.
If you come in and claim Kizu is first when it isn't then you are either dishonest and should know better or are ignorant and should probably try get himself up to date before people spoil that Tooe Gaen is responsible for the Rainy Devil, Deathtopia is a female, Tadatsuru is a half-oddity human that's been dead all along, Mayoi is the Shrine Goddess and that Araragi Koyomi considers Ougi Oshino to be his partner.

Pretty sure Nisio wants people to read Kizu first, which is why it got licensed first

Okay, art. The art is good.

> Deathtopia is a female
Not confirmed

Not yet

But heavily implied from how she speaks. This could be some Sawarineko fuckery but I doubt it.

The art style in my imagination is superior.

What now?

Human Acerola is so good.

Yeah well I'm an unimaginative person and I like SEEING my smug SHAFT faces, thank you.

Kizu and that snake arc with Kaiki are the only good stories in the series

>that snake arc with Kaiki

You mean Hitagi End?

I love how Nadeko was so mad Nadeko Snake was a Monkey arc that she decided to push Senjougahara out of her own arc and make it a Snake arc.

The top tier voice acting makes it more than worth by itself. OST is usually great and backgrounds interesting.

Monogatari voice acting is incredible

Yeah. It's as good an entry point as Bake. Even the author said so.

Starting with Bake will make you feel REALLY bad about Hanekawa, though.

Shit, by Bake, I mean Kizu.

But you won't completely understand Araragi's relationship with her. It also doesn't help that pretty much everything after Kizu references Kizu at some point.

Read in release order. There are only 3 different parts. Read them as the author intended.

Kizu isn't some magical tome that makes people like you're waifu. She's even more like a creepy alien with random lapses in basic empathy during Kizu than anywhere else.

>you're waifu
But I'm a Crabfag, user. I still couldn't help but feel bad for Hanekawa, though.

> I'm a Crabfag
Patrician taste

Kizu is the only one translated right now, and the second book won't be released in english until the end of the year.