Muh jewish bolshevism!

>The notion that the Bolshevik Revolution was a Jewish plot is nonsensical. The prominent Jewish members of the Party Zinoviev and Kamenev (Trotsky only joined circa July 1917 and thus was without influence) had fiercely opposed Lenin's plan to seize the State; they had even disclosed the date of the revolution to a newspaper two weeks before it took place!

>The Jews as represented by Russia's (as well as in America) top oligarchs (Khodorkovsy, Abramovich, Vekelsberg, and Fridman are in the top ten) are the most enthusiastic practioners of capitalism.

>Another factor to take into consideration is that a Jewish hag named Fanya Kaplan shot and severely wounded Lenin during the summer of 1918.

>First members of Council of People's Commissars (State in contrast to Party):
Chairman: V. I. Lenin - 1/4 Russian, Tatar, German, Jewish
Commissar of Agriculture: V. P. Milyutin - Russian
Army and Navy: V. A. Ovseyenko, N. V. Krylenko, P. V. Dybenko - Russians
Commerce and Industry: V. P. Nogin - Russian
Education: A. V. Lunacharsky - Ukrainian
Food: I. A. Teodorovich - Polish
Foreign Affairs: L. D. Trotsky - Jude
Interior: A. I. Rykov - Russian
Justice: G. I. Oppokov - Russian
Labour: A. G. Shlyapnikov - Russian
Nationality Affairs: I. V. Stalin - Georgian
Post and Telegraphs: N. P. Avilov - Russian
Treasury: I. I. Skvortsov-Stepanov - Russian
State Property - Karelin V.A., Russian
Local Government: Trutovsky V.E., Russian

>Thus, there was one single Jew out of about 18.

>Muh nazi conspiracies

Get BTFO with facts, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
jta.org/1964/04/29/archive/percentage-of-jewish-students-in-soviet-union-smaller-than-under-czar
youtu.be/8fPc_ElpdZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is a kike and no doubt a russian one, biggest kike scum of them all.

Here's the first central committee of the USSR, which in Lenin's time was the supreme organ of power

hardly Jewish at all. rly makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Go home schlomo, even fucking Putin admitted that 80% of the bolshys were jewish. Saged and hidden.

Stalin removed jews, poles and latvians from leadership and NKVD during Great Purge of 1937-1939. Before it most of leadership was non-russian, after it majority of leadership became russian. Maybe this is just coincidence but real fact.

Fuck you op now I have to stop nazi larping and also point out that Stalin killed nearly 8 gorrilion jews in the religion purges

Lol. Pootin can't be wrong, can he?

More info.

Purging of the remainder of jews in power organs in 1930's-1950's

>The Slansky trial inaugurated the use of antisemitism and anti-Zionism as overt tools of Stalinist repression. Within the USSR, an ominous campaign against “cosmopolitans,” a buzzword for Jewish citizens and party members, gathered strength. The Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee—an important part of the wartime propaganda offensive against Nazism—was liquidated, and several of its leading members were imprisoned and executed. The Soviet Ministry of State Security underwent a purge. The (Jewish) Doctors’ Plot against the lives of top Soviet leaders was allegedly uncovered and might well have developed into a campaign specifically targeting Jews had Stalin not died before it progressed too far. Zionism and Zionist organizations were pronounced inimical to communism, preparatory to a breaking off of relations between the USSR and the state of Israel.

OP tells you about times after Great Purge.
Putin tells you about times before Great Purge.
History is not static you know?

>OP tells you about times after Great Purge.
He literally does not. He implies 1917 was not a Jewish plot, Putin tells otherwise.

>Spend entire life conniving with Jews and genocide millions
>Want to consolidate power
>Understand how subversive and problematic kikes are from first hand experience

I mean, if anyone was going to kill the Jews is was going to be Stalin. Especially after witnessing how evil they are himself. It was only a matter of time before they got him.

Show trials of 36-37
>The full list of defendants is as follows:

Grigory Zinoviev
Lev Kamenev
Grigory Yevdokimov
Ivan Bakayev
Sergei Mrachkovsky
Vagarshak Arutyunovich Ter-Vaganyan
Yefim Dreitzer
Isak Reingold
Richard Pickel
Eduard Holtzman
Fritz David
Valentin Olberg
Konon Berman-Yurin
Moissei Lurye
Nathan Lurye

>Nearly all jewish

>Trial of the Twenty-One
>Further purge of jews from all governing organs in 1938

>Trial of the Generals
>Purge of jews from the army
>It featured the same type of frame-up of the defendants and it is traditionally considered one of the key trials of the Great Purge. Mikhail Tukhachevsky and the senior military officers Iona Yakir, Ieronim Uborevich, Robert Eideman, August Kork, Vitovt Putna, Boris Feldman, and Vitaly Primakov were accused of anti-Communist conspiracy and sentenced to death

So until the Juden got onboard they where just a larping buthurt workers party

>Antisemitism in the Soviet Union commenced openly as a campaign against the "rootless cosmopolitan" (a supposed euphemism for "Jew"). In his speech titled "On Several Reasons for the Lag in Soviet Dramaturgy" at a plenary session of the board of the Soviet Writers' Union in December 1948, Alexander Fadeyev equated the cosmopolitans with the Jews. In this campaign against the "rootless cosmopolitan", many leading Jewish writers and artists were killed. Terms like "rootless cosmopolitans", "bourgeois cosmopolitans", and "individuals devoid of nation or tribe" (all of which were codewords for Jews) appeared in newspapers. The Soviet press accused the Jews of "groveling before the West," helping "American imperialism," "slavish imitation of bourgeois culture" and "bourgeois aestheticism."Victimization of Jews in the USSR at the hands of the Nazis was denied, Jewish scholars were removed from the sciences and emigration rights were denied to Jews.The Stalinist antisemitic campaign ultimately culminated in the Doctors' plot in 1953. According to Patai and Patai, the Doctors' plot was "clearly aimed at the total liquidation of Jewish cultural life." Communist antisemitism under Stalin shared a common characteristic with Nazi and fascist antisemitism in its belief in "Jewish world conspiracy".

you're just throwing a bunch of names together and claiming they are jewish for your own political reasons
if you want to know something about this from a russia perspective than read solzhenitzn's book '200 years together' which as been all but banned in the west
for example you seem to claim Mikhail Tukhachevsky is Jewish which is ridiculous

I claimed majority of people on the list were jewish. Rejecting that, as well as state antisemitism under Stalin is ridiculous. Even post-Stalin era still pushed same ideas. Even on education levels.
Read
jta.org/1964/04/29/archive/percentage-of-jewish-students-in-soviet-union-smaller-than-under-czar

>i dont understand history
t. dumb OP

Don't bother, most anons her are dumb as fuck

youtu.be/8fPc_ElpdZ8

The Stalinpill is even harder to take than the Hitlerpill, but it feels so good, even if you're a lolberg like me.

Why did he have to die, Sup Forumsros?