twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not even on page 10 yet
Why?

It is now.

>Japanese pilots

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=unrtTjTujgM

We're not even on page 10 faggot.

All nip pilots in Muv-luv suck except Kurogane.

All pilots suck by statistical definition.

Or does everyone forget the 8 minute average?

And America pilots usually pass that while nip pilots almost always die before that.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Please stop.

Cryska, Yui and Inia are my waifus.

just ignore them. they are the type of autists that get super defensive when you tell them to fuck off

>Shit, shit, and shit are my waifus.

You stop also.

No
>multiple waifus

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/"who nva here"/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"pact pride worldwide"/

>counting IRG Gekishits and IJN Gekis separately to pad the TSF count

Cheeeeeeeeeap. Come on artist, that's just cheap.

>no
What do you stand to gain from this? Do you understand that you are a prime example of whats wrong with these threads with your repetitive mindless posts that contribute nothing new, interesting, or positive on any level? Are you that tone deaf?

desuarchive.org/a/thread/144034574/#144081857

>January
Holly shit, time sure goes fast
and no, I will not stop posting, thank you very much

Shooting behind a rock is easier than going melee.

Did you bookmark my post or something?

Just something that caught up

Hello generalfriend

Zuikaku and Gekishin are like Shiranui and Fubuki.

You have been before SM aired.
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"are my waifus"/

Try looking at the TE anime threads. I was there too.

He's been shitposting since 2014.

I'm trying but I just can't understand what the fuck you're trying to say or what your motivation is.

Sadly there is a gap from 2011-2015. Must be permanently lost on desuarchive even when searching for Total eclipse or Muv luv threads from that time.

Shit keep it up. Lets see if you fall before /NVA/ man or stay ahead of him.

Milking Irisdina's big plump breasts!

I like to NVA/pactpost

But it's a shitty method of posting. It says nothing, contributes nothing, and you're autistic for dropping it during the streams.

I plan on staying in the name of true love. Inia, Cryska and Yui are my waifus after all.

It's also smarter.

daily reminder that bones fly above the max altitude of all laser classes and that the author neglected to do any research when he created the BETA

yeah, and HEAT shells ignore hardness in their penetration mechanics, and ICBMs have a terminal velocity of around 10km/s, making it practically impossible for any beta to stop one in the middle of an artillery barrage
Doesn't stop anyone from enjoying it now dunnit, now stop sperging out and let suspension of disbelief kick in for a while you autistic faggot

>But it's a shitty method of posting. It says nothing, contributes nothing,
Compared to what? "I want to do x, y and z with my waifu" " I want to bully x" etc. Just look above your post, "Milking Irisdina's big plump breasts!"

What he is doing is fundementally the same as other posters in these threads with the exception he does not add variation to his threadly shitposts but stay the same 100% which also makes him easier to find on the archive.

I can understand your rage because of him shitposting in the stream but he is not the only problem in these threads. These threads are sick and we are the cancer but we can choose to save it by either stop having threads up 24/7 or make the two most visable shitposters stop and see if that will have any improvements in these threads.I would like you think that this thread is a large cog or wheel in a larger system/machine which is the threads quality or health. /NVA/ and my three waifu poster are two large stones that are blocking and stoping the cogs/wheels to properly function and that the other shitposters are smaller stones that help the two larger stones in disrupting everything. If we can remove the two larger stones then the smaller ones would naturally be pushed away or crushed and the overall machine performances (the health, quality) would be greater

But I dont think that would do anything and we wont able to do that anyway since we most likely will not be able to convince these two posters to stop and thus have to choose another road such as more OC and other things that would create more energy and life in these thread. We could also wait for alternative release on Steam which naturally would also give more life to these threads and the release of martyrs which would even give more life.

>HEAT shells ignore hardness in their penetration mechanics
Hold it right there. That is not correct since ceramics which is said to be used in western MBT have a extremely high hardness and is effective. I have also seen figures etc but sadly not the actual reports themself that list high hardness steel to provide more protection against HEAT rounds then normal RHA.

But describing the effectivness of the destroyer-class armor based on a older system for messuring hardness is extremely stupid while also being oblivious to the fact that a super power which produces weaponry and has the ability to actually go out on the field after a battle to grab one of the Destroyers, messure its armor and also look at what kind of material it is will be able to design a kinetic energy penetrator (or a HEAT round) that will be able to penetrate it at normal combat range.

>bones fly above the max altitude of all laser classes
So do things in LEO. I don't see your point.

There's a certain webm of bones getting shot down by lasers and that triggers me, is all

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

You're the nva/pactposter aren't you.

>gap
foolz.fireden.net/a/search/text/yui inia Cryska are my waifus/

Wew. Thanks lad, love you.

So I have just finished the steam release of Unlimited, but I don't want to dive right into Alternative before the big definitive release.

I'm trying to get TDA working but I can't figure out how to add the english patch to the mounted ISO file, it just keeps saying there is no space left.

You don't copy to an ISO file, user. Install TDA from the ISO first then copy the TL patch to the installation.

I'm an idiot, the thought didn't even cross my mind, does Chronicles 1/2 include all 4 TDA stories?

Things were really different back then was it not?

I miss Pierce. And TACHIAGARE

CHEATER
She's got a full house and a Royal Flush at all times

>thinking you can win against Stella at cards
>thinking you can win against Stella in general

She knows. She always knew.

Strip Poker with Stella!

I want to make Irisdina blush.

Axmann did literally nothing wrong.

Yea no, the ceramics/heavy metals are hard because they are there to defeat sabots. Ceramics are relatively poor at protecting against HEAT rounds.

The primary defense against HEAT is spaced armor and composites. These materials are however mediocre against sabot round, which is why tanks have those ceramic/DU/Tungsten layers.

Why is Stella so wonderful?

How is her land so vast and yet fertile?

Please tell me the manga had more interaction with her and Yuuya

Sexy smug Swede

Where do I get my own Cryska?

>Ceramics are relatively poor at protecting against HEAT rounds.
No its not. Its high hardness and its function gives it good protection against HEAT rounds.

American M1 abrams amor initially before adding DU was heavily biased against HEAT then KE rounds due its structure and said M1 is said to be using ceramics in its composite armor packet.

>The primary defense against HEAT is spaced armor and composites.
>composites
Which include ceramics and what you are calling spaced armor may actually be NERA armor which depending on construction is effective agains KE, HEAT or both of them.

>These materials are however mediocre against sabot round
Stop. Composites uses multiple materials with each having difference performance. You can have RHA, Ceramics, Fiberglass or STEF, and High hardness steel in your frontal armor packet and it would be considered composite. As long as you are not only using 1 material such as RHA then it is composite. Using RHA and High Hardness Steel may be considerd composite due to difference in hardness.

>tungsten as armor
That is unheard of.

>That is unheard of.
No wait im wrong on that part.

But either way, Ceramic is effective against HEAT rounds while being ligher then RHA.

You go to the Vova expy and ask him nicely.

But she has reason to be smug. Well, not so much smug, but she gives this most infuriating smile, like she knows everything you are trying to hide.

And her killing face, muh dik. It's relative rarity makes it all the more valuable!

Is she wiggling her butt at Yuuya? Does she know he's watching?

It's kind of creepy, when she's not smiling.

I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Depends on what/were/who she's pointing barrel of her gun at.

>combat gear

I think its training gear instead

It's really odd with Stella, more than most characters, it's just not right when she's smiling. I don't get that shady feeling with the others.

I whon't be surprised that she might have some psychological issues. Maybe some related to empathy or sociopathic ones caused by PTSD. Alternative is a crapsack world, so who knows what kind of shit she had gone though her years of life as pilot.

I wonder why they didn't made any new Male character for Strike Frontier?

Nobody wants male characters in that sort of game.

>no Chronicles 03 and 04
so should I even bother starting TDA if I can't even finish it?

No.

rockpapershotgun.com/2016/08/02/muv-luv-english-review/

Oh there's no doubt she's hiding a lot of pain. It's just that, sometimes...it doesn't seem like there's pain that's the reason for her lack of a smile. Indeed, it's when she has this certain expression on her face, like , it just makes me worried. Combined with her knowing a lot of things an average pilot shouldn't know, and it's just kind of intriguing.

I'm not saying her smile is a false front, but she is hiding something.

But you know what? She's happy most of the time. And I find her happiness utterly infectious.

Mitsurugi sisters are cute and sexy.

- come to bed, user
- come to bed, user

god things I would do to them if I was there. (I would cuddle them to no end)

>newfags think that pactposting is shitposting

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

I don't know what is more hilarious to read. This Review undoubtedly written by hypocritical triggered SJW or Comments Section.

>that feeling when both of them got to appear in an Anime, but not star in one

>MabuRabu triggers SJWs
And I thought it couldn't get any better

suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

SWEET FUCKING JESUS take that off

Their time will come user, for better or worse. And you and I will there it happens.

I still can't quite conceive of the sheer harem wish fullfillment that those two ended up as.

I mean, the goddamn shogun herself and her sister? Even in the realm of mary sue-ish setups, that's taking the cake.

Then again, the suffering.

>wish fullfillment
Please. I have no earthly clue what you are talking about, user

god why are they so perfect.

Marry Mana-sama
Pump and Dump Meiya

You have it backwards user. Marry Meiya and get a free Mana.

Fair enough hypothesis. I take it too that as sad as it is, we are still family here. They are a part of us. Distasteful as it is, that is the way it is.

Where is the manga anyways? Nyaa.se seems only to have barely any of them, and not translated at that.