Lana Del Rey Fucked Harvey Weinstein

All lyrics websites are currently updating the lyrics to Lana Del Rey's "Cola" and changing "Harvey's" to "Ah he's"

2017: genius.com/1329071

2016: archive.is/UnjDo#selection-802.12-835.49

Song in reference: youtube.com/watch?v=X34RO0zfA4Y

Other urls found in this thread:

azlyrics.com/lyrics/lanadelrey/colapussy.html
metrolyrics.com/cola-lyrics-lana-del-rey.html
web.archive.org/web/20130516141046/https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lanadelrey/colapussy.html
directlyrics.com/lana-del-rey-cola-lyrics.html
archive.is/http://www.metrolyrics.com/cola-lyrics-lana-del-rey.html
web.archive.org/web/20150417140457/http://www.metrolyrics.com/cola-lyrics-lana-del-rey.html
youtu.be/sxDdEPED0h8
web.archive.org/web/20161007182134/http://genius.com/1329071
youtube.com/watch?v=TJjesHyrrLA
billboard.com/articles/news/7874103/lana-del-rey-witchcraft-trump
vanityfair.com/style/2017/07/lana-del-rey-spell-donald-trump
teenvogue.com/story/lana-del-rey-witch-coven
ew.com/music/2017/02/24/lana-del-rey-tweet-witchcraft/
twitter.com/LanaDelRey
web.archive.org/web/20150601000000*/http://www.directlyrics.com/lana-del-rey-cola-lyrics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who changed it?

also az is saying ah he

She's got dead eyes.

Metro lyrics:

We know which websites are controlled by (((them)))

If you look closely, she's got a deformity on her brow

This wouldn't be so noticable if not for the fact the she clearly says "Harvey" and not "ah he". Silly jews.

On an unrelated note, I would fuck her voice till my dick fell off.

What's the backstory here re - the lyrics?

AZ archive
web.archive.org/web/20130516141046/https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lanadelrey/colapussy.html

DirectLyrics: directlyrics.com/lana-del-rey-cola-lyrics.html

the whole song is about fukin older guys and having a pussy that taste like pepsi cola
fukin peasent cant even have a coca cola tasting pussy

Metro Lyrics archive page: archive.is/http://www.metrolyrics.com/cola-lyrics-lana-del-rey.html

---

They are playing damage control right now. Make sure this gets blown up on social media.

if search it on search "lana del rey cola lyrics" it still shows "Harvey's", but the automatically generated text is not archivable so I can't save it

Got that part, but yeah I see it's because it says Harvey. Funny. I'm assuming she hasn't commented on this either way, and this is just speculation though right?

Weinstein's name pops out frequently in the Sonyleaks, maybe we canfind something related over there

this fat jew has fucked more hotties than 1000 Sup Forums users will in their accumulative lifetimes

stay triggered Sup Forums

Better archive link

web.archive.org/web/20150417140457/http://www.metrolyrics.com/cola-lyrics-lana-del-rey.html

>some people’s pussies taste like pepsi cola, is it really that hard to believe? I’m sorry if that hurts anyone’s feelings.

Fatty Arbuckle's Coke Bottle.

Doesn't Pepsi use flavorings made from the cells of aborted fetuses? Fitting

how many people sucked his dick for roles/jobs?

I want to know WHY he is so powerful in the industry.

She claimed in an interview when the song first came out that that is something her boyfriend would say to her.

Because he is a perverted kike among perverted kikes. Spielberg does the same thing but with boys. All of Hollywood is like this

was fatty arbuckle a jew?

Does anyone else think there is a growing possibility that all we need is a few more Weinsteins before rabid, progressives, use Twitter and shit and finally name the Jew? They fucking love categorizing peoplefor being shitheads because they're white and have a dick, isn't this just another category of "privilege" to them?

4/10 would reject unless totally hammered.

This fat jew slob really had to bribe gutter trash like this to fuck him? Kikes are pathetic.

Fuck you're right. Good find

The Jew admitted his guilt, but either way should be destroyed along with his leafshills.

There is no moral obligation to the Jew. It is our enemy. The Jew is predator, a disease, and the Jew is afraid.

We will move the Overton window so far rigth we can toss Kikes out of it, then laugh as they burst when they hit the ground.

maybe there is some kind of talent expanding genes in his cum and hes actually helping all these sub-par actors and actress into the limelight.
Bless Harvey and his miracle sperm.

How's this kike not a role model alpha male? Stop the witch-hunt and learn his tricks.

This is what I think. He probably is a piece of shit whose done a bunch of shitty things, but I'm sure fucking loads of chicks encouraged this because they liked his apartment and wanted a job in a movie

That's a Masonic handshake but she is a woman

but why Harvey? what pushed him to the top?

madam

don't underestimate a female's lust for attention

they see it as a necessary yet unfortunate rite of passage into the industry

total speculation i know nothing of their history and what he has helped her do.

his tricks are
>get money
>fuck bitches

I understand the sluts using him for roles

but how did this guy become THE GUY for getting them these roles?

This is what ya get

His dick taste like kosher pickles

Seeing how vapid most of these stars are, it is totally believable that a lot of them figured if they slept with him it would help their chances at getting roles.

There is no top, just a revolving scene of sick Jewish bloodsuckers. If this doesn't widen into a pogrom he will just be replaced by his brother and everything will continue. It's never just one yid.

She changes it, one time she says Harvey

>I know your wife and she wouldn't mind
HAHAHAHAHA

I thought she came from money so didn't really need to suck dick for cash and prizes. Could be wrong though.

does he control the movie studios?

I see it as if he is some jewish, Hollywood godfather of sorts.

this. also a great song. there is nothing wrong with fucking womyn. pro harvey

feminist emma watson got btfo

We can pretend Kikes are White then focus leftard anti-white/anti-male rage against the Jew.

The Jew dare not admit it's not White. That means we can name the Jew without saying Jew, but even better by guiding normie conclusions. Your idea is excellent!

If we name the Yid the libs can ree and deflect it. If the liberals see JEW influence as WHITE influence there are so many Jew targets they'll have a field day. Jews cannot plead anti-Semitism because their Semitism is not being DIRECTLY attacked!

Is Sup Forums that devious?

You may be the only leaf worth saving. Post boipucci so we can choose your stud.

electionfags and gamergatefaga havent been here long enough to remember the shitstorm she caused on early Sup Forums.

youtu.be/sxDdEPED0h8

He's a Jew, and an enemy of gun rights. He's an enemy of the NRA who are the only reason we still have a Second Amendment.

Pussy is a trifle, but the Jew is the enemy.

ATTENTION
WAYBACK MACHINE SHOWS IT WAS DIFFERENT 2 DAYS AGO
web.archive.org/web/20161007182134/http://genius.com/1329071

>she

I don't think there is a debate about whether its debatable to begin with, it's merely determining what percentage were "sexual assaults" and what percentage was just them fucking an ugly dude for professional reasons. I'm wiling to go as high as 90% were the latter, knowing the industry...

Is there ONE pair of pussy lips in that god-forsaken shithole called Murica that HASN'T been stretched around a Jew's or a Nig's cock? No Wonder you cucks are MGTOW

When does it end? I'm losing my mind

this one is from 2012 youtube.com/watch?v=TJjesHyrrLA

Hi Jew!

Your fear is stinking up the place, but it amuses us. Nobody wins forever, not even you.

Anyone else have trouble getting it to play on YT?

i think the going theory is that he isn't THE guy for entrance into the industry, but the current fall guy that presumably pissed the wrong people off

its safe to say that girls and women sucking and fucking for roles is absolutely rampant in the entertainment industry

i'd go as far to say this isn't just the entertainment industry but all business in general

>be hot
>take the right dick in your ass
>progress your career

still says harvey on jewoogle

so ourguy fucked her with a pepsi bottle

this guy needs to write a book

she quite clearly says "harvey's"

She belongs to us now.

let's just ask her directly about this, spam her. Immediately

>We can pretend Kikes are White then focus leftard anti-white/anti-male rage against the Jew.

Why even bother with that? I think these retards will eventually just do the math on their own one day and just proclaim "straight white male Jews run media/entertainment/business, and that's a problem for black, lesbian women like me" on Twitter or blogs or wherever. BLM could easily do this. These people are stupid enough to not realize that anti-semitism is supposed to be a bad thing (according to kikes of course) and will just run with it without thinking.

attacking jews for being white is the best strategy we have. I've been experimenting with this when arguing about israel, they will sometimes say something about not being considered white at the time, you can respond by saying so where the italians but they colonized africa like any other whites would so the jews are no different by colonizing palestine

common in most industries

but in the super vapid world of memorizing scripts, I guess being hot is what matters most

THE GOYIM HAVE REACHED CRITICAL KNOWING LEVELS!!!!!!

SHUT IT DOWN!

He is just one guy at one company who was more generous to some politicians than others. There are a hundred more like him in that town.

whats her twitter

>Why even bother with that?

Nice quads, but every blow against the Yid should be struck.

I really like your Italian Fascist comparison to the Kikes. That's fucking sharp and I'll use it too!

@PepsiPrincess

interesting. If the shills are using this angle, then it makes me think the previous anti-emma sentiment and the leaks were also related to this...

im genuinely curious to see how far this scandal goes. do they stop at Harvey? or do they go further?

A guy at Amazon just got fired, for example.

wasn't it Africa that colonized Italy?

Nice try, not.

Harvshill detected. We don't even give a shit if the Jew were innocent, which he isn't. Politics is war.

Because she sold her soul. She is an active witch, and she even cast a spell against Trump.

billboard.com/articles/news/7874103/lana-del-rey-witchcraft-trump

vanityfair.com/style/2017/07/lana-del-rey-spell-donald-trump

teenvogue.com/story/lana-del-rey-witch-coven

ew.com/music/2017/02/24/lana-del-rey-tweet-witchcraft/

I usually don't believe Sup Forumss conspiracies, but this is really fucked up. What other reason could there be for it changing?

It's not even plausible, she clearly says "Harvey" and no amount of damage control will make anyone hear "Ah he's" instead.

Also to further my point, on an annual basis black leftards are one small thought process away from naming the Jew because movie award shows are always not black or gay enough for them. All it takes is one small analytical step further from "white man is to blame" to well... you know who is to blame.

That too, and it's yet another reason why empire building in nigger nations backfires when you leave survivors...

I am beginning to question the narrative and even rape allegations. Why didn't they go to the police? What if it was mostly consensual? Two wrongs don't make a right but still. Gets my noodle movin.

This story is good for two reasons

1) it exposes Hollywood and all their bullshit virtue signalling and lies

2) it exposes the left as gigantic fucking frauds.

above all, I wanna see harvey go to prison and get raped, good ol prison justice.

run down on the break in?

idiot
twitter.com/LanaDelRey

>Lana Del Rey Fucked Harvey Weinstein

WHAT

>he actually tried it

This was from a few years ago
>inb4 reddit

Surely this has to be sort of Sup Forums prank. Like someone has submitted changes to the lyrics on multiple sites. I mean it so clearly says 'Harvey' there's no way someone could think this would work.

This.

>Harvey "Chad" Weinstein
and as usual Sup Forums beta virgin are wh*te knighting

>currently updating the lyrics to Lana Del Rey's "Cola" and changing "Harvey's" to "Ah he's"
Uh, no. Just did a google search and the first thing that popped up:

Cola by Lana Del Rey

My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola
My eyes are wide like cherry pies
I got sweet taste for men who're older
It's always been so it's no surprise
Harvey's in the sky with diamonds
And it's making me crazy
All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby
Come on baby, let's ride
We can escape to the great sunshine
I know your wife and she wouldn't mind
We made it out to the other side
Come on come on come on come on come on baby
Whoa ah yeah
I fall asleep with an American flag
I wear my diamonds on skid row
I pledge allegiance to my dad
For teaching me everything he knows
Harvey's in the sky with diamonds
And it's making me crazy
All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby, yeah
Come on baby, let's ride
Drug, suck it up, like Vanilla Ice is
Don't treat me rough, treat me really nice-is
Decorate my neck, me, I'm on decisis
Why, come on come on come on
Ooo ooo ooo ooh
Ooo ooo ooo ooh
Ooo ooo ooo ooh
Yeow!
Come on baby, let's ride
Come on baby, let's ride
Come on come on come on baby
Come on come on come on baby
Whoa ah
Ooh ah
Ooo ooo ooo ooh
Ooo ooo ooo ooh
Ooh whoa yeah
Songwriters: Elizabeth Grant / Rick Nowels
Cola lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

I didn't try it, I assumed it was wrong because celebrities wouldn't have obscure handles so I posted the real one

Harvey could fill the commissary fund for everyone else at the minimum security joint he'd do time in, but he'll be afraid...

Ideally he'd turn state's evidence and name everyone to save his hide.

damn, he was dead on

My thot is RC cola master race.

Metrolyrics:
AZLyrics:
DirectLyrics:
directlyrics.com/lana-del-rey-cola-lyrics.html
web.archive.org/web/20150601000000*/http://www.directlyrics.com/lana-del-rey-cola-lyrics.html