Why is there no street food culture in the west or developed nations?

Why is there no street food culture in the west or developed nations?

>just got back from india

Man as much as india is a poohole, the street food was fucking godly, like eating indian food here compared to their isnt comparable, it doesnt even taste remotely the same, i felt like beerus the god of destruction when it came to eating over there, desu i had lots of steamy shits but it was 100% worth it

what laws stop open fire cookings in the west? i mean food thats cooked on the stove isnt the same, even flame grilled ovens none of that cooks the same as a ghetto as fire in the middle of a shitty street.

ima set up a cooking spot in my back yard and stop using my oven from no on, that shit is a fucking cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

zeenews.india.com/news/health/healthy-eating/delhi-street-food-has-high-level-of-faecal-matter-study_1605977.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
archive.is/qooOP
archive.is/tUtLl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because we aren't poor brainless shits who can't build brick houses where we can sell our food.

It is not the cooking that makes the difference.

it is the actual food raised by farmers, instead of corporations.

>eating streetfood
>in india
enjoy your tapeworm

You never heard of a farmers market Nigger? County fair? Flea market?

enjoy your new improved and resistant to any antibiotic gut bacteria and this

>the street food was fucking godly
> it doesnt even taste remotely the same
You ate shit, actual shit. that's the secret ingredient in Indian street food.

zeenews.india.com/news/health/healthy-eating/delhi-street-food-has-high-level-of-faecal-matter-study_1605977.html

NYC has them.

do you mean open fire like with sticks burning or u mean hotdog stands

All we got is roasted chestnuts and the ocasional churro thing, why youd ever trust actual food stands, in india of all places, is beyond me, and why youd trust any food van period is also something I cannot comprehend.

They wipe their asses with their hands shortly before they serve you food with it.

You ate literally shit.

>why is there not a bunch of unwashed savages cooking half rotten food in the street and handling it with poop stained fingers in developed nations
What the fuck do you think the word 'developed' means, you goddamn mud person?

>sure there's shit everywhere and no one washes their hands but the street food is great
This is bait, right?

Nyc has a great street food scene, and it's not just halal either there's been an explosion in all kinds of carts and food trucks lately.

fresh poo is the secret ingredient

Nobody even buys from these hotdog stands any more I don't even know how they stay in business.

Because people can't trust you didn't piss into the lemonade

India's street foot is literally contaminated with shit. Chinks use gutter oil and fake ingredients.

The little Mexicans cook sausages on the corner at night. Smells good. Would never eat though.

>street food
You mean cooking out in the streets where germs, bacteria and diseased insects can just fly into the food you then eat?
We had that in the middle ages. People got Cholera and died. There are sanitation regulations and regular checks for a reason.

designated shitting street food

Durham NC is the food truck capital of America and the food is fucking great.

>but muh freedums
>muh free market will fix it
>muh evil gubmint regulations

We have hot dog vendors, It's kind of the same thing, right?

The free market does fix it, among white people

Street food is still king here.

I honestly prefer going to my local shawarma joint instead of paying 5 times as much for a fucking rice pudding or some shit like that.

Shame prices are slowly growing though.

Not even close
Kek, even the best Indian restaurants in the west cannot mimic our street food leave alone our specialities

>ate street food
>didn’t get sick

Shitskin detected

autistic kraut

you literally ate poop

Unless you only eat boiled rice with medium salt you can tolerate Indian street food

>shawarma
The only contribution arabs made to the world

Falafel as well.

I used to make it at home though recently didn't have enough time for it. Might give it a try again.

I hope you didn't return home with bubonic plague

You don't. That doesn't mean nobody does.

Enjoy the stomach parasites.

Plenty of street food here, people selling local sweets, cakes, small meals and plenty of other stuff. Some vendors have actually become so successful that they've opened up their own restaurants where they only sell one type of meal.

Names? I want to check this out.

I've started a diatomaceous earth detox to make sure I don't have anything in my body. I've never eaten sushi, religious about hand washing, don't have pets, but my children have brought home all sorts from school in the past.
Besides, all it takes it someone with unwashed hands making a sandwich to pass on tapeworm to you, the sort that bypasses the stomach and can live anywhere in the body.
We worm our animals, but we're too complacent about ourselves.

Portland Oregon nigga. Go get you some food truck action. Just don't walk around with a MAGA hat.

>I don't have anything in my body. I've never eaten sushi, religious about hand washing, don't have pets,
you know things like that make you more likely to get sick right?

That pictures triggers me so much.
A semicolon was clearly needed there.

Street food isn't prominent in the USA because most transportation in the USA is done by car, and that's why you have a ton of drive-thru food. In some places like New York and major metropolitan areas you get street carts and street trucks.

Health regulations

Japanese have street food. It's pretty good, even with at school fairs. I got giant bentos for 200 en as well from street vendors

I doubt you'd find much online but Mee Kari Kak Long is one I do know. Also Kampung Baru is a good place for street food and Penang is supposed to have the best Chinese street food in the world. Some street vendors even pool their money together to rent a place where they all sell their own food from their respective carts. I have a friend who sells pancakes and he technically makes about the same as me even though I'm an engineer.

>Mom and Pop burger joint that has been open for 35 years
Vs
>Abu Hajabalabadas gutter surprise

Hmm tough choice.

For people who dont know her it is the Belgium minister of health

more like brain eating worm
I'd probably still do it though
cuz even American street food is the best American food (sometimes)
a lot of the best food in the world is found in crappy street vendor shacks

gee it must be the jews funding them

OR MAYBE BECAUSE PEOPLE BUY FROM THEM

>Indian food
As shitty as their streets.

yeah food definitely tastes different when its infused with poo poo. emphasis on different. not better.
and kys you "muh ethnic food is a reason to let 100s of 1000s of illegal 3rd world shit skins into our country to rape our daughters" spouting faggot.
sage

desu I buy from hotdog stands when I'm near one and hungry. It's like, 5 bucks for a good dog.

Indian street food is unarguably the best in the world.
>Pav Bhaji
>Sev Puri
>Pani Puri
>Vada Pav
>Kanda Bhaji
Everyone should eat these once in their lives.
OH and you don't have to eat it from shit-ridden streets. There are some very clean and hygienic shops around Mumbai that sell "street" food that's just as tasty but lot cleaner.

>Why is there no street food culture in the west or developed nations?
yeah I have no idea why we'd cook food inside really boils my cabbage

Tourists probably eat at them for the novelty or a money laundering front for the god damn puerto ricans

>literally cooking where you shit

kebabs pretty great too

There's street food in the U.S. but it's mostly illegal immigrants doing it.

this but Portlanders are pussy faggots i used to go there to win fights when i needed a boost of confidence

Street food is just another name for fast food in India. Doesn't matter if it's made on a street or in a clean, sophisticated restaurant. As long as the recipe's the same, it's gonna be delicious
And Aussies need to get used to street food soon. With the chink invasion, there's gonna be a hot (dog) corner on every street

What are hotdog vendors on the street?

they've only had 10k years, I'm not too worried

also your personal definition is irrelevant

I like rice pudding :(

>not worried
Chinks are going to be ruling over 3 continents now.

I'll believe it when it happens. Chinese men know what happens when they bring their women here.

Because when you poison someone in the west they hire a jew to take your shekels.

>best street food
>best street chai
>best street shits

I went to India years ago, midway through my trip I felt compelled to go and shit out in the garden of the hotel rather than in the western toilet in my room. I don't know why I did this, but apparently something in India compels you to want to defecate in the open.

Bleaching? I never thought asian women were whores.

pro tip:

if a indian passes you something with their left hand, its an insult.

left hand in indian culture is your poo hand.

Oy vey don't you know goyim that cooking over a fire adds deadly smoke poisoning to the food. Go to ((Lowes)) and get a nice healthy ((electric)) oven.

He's right. Left hand is what people wipe their asses with. I don't even know if the rural people use soap after it.
That's why my culture preaches eating food with only the right hand. Offering gifts and money is also only to be done with the right hand.
JUST USE THE GODDAMN SOAP!

There's literally a taco truck parked two doors down from me, and I can get to 10 in less than 10 minutes.

There's at least 50 food trucks around the metro.
All the non taco trucks either stay down town, at the farmers markets, special events, or frequent factories and suburban office space.

Our local ordinances and lack of high walking traffic density make small food carts a no-go.

>eating Indian street food
You know there is ungodly high amounts of fecal matter in that food? You've literally gone and ate some indian mans shit.

i bet you're too big a poose to eat food off the floor too you bubble faggot

Enjoy eating your meal, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

>eating street food in india
You know it is literally covered in fecal matter right? They have done plenty of studies.

archive.is/qooOP

archive.is/tUtLl

I follow the 'if I can't see filth stuck to it, it's goos' drop rule.

My body was made to consume and destroy all matter of things, be it plant, animal, micro-organism, my future, abstract concepts, or the blood of innocents (hint: it doesn't exist).

>literally eating another man's shit
>it's okay because I can't see it
quite possibly the ultimate submission

I dunno, I struggle to think of a single state in europe where there isn't at least one big street food market
there's like a hundred in italy alone

Portland Oregon has a foodcart pod every other block

i spent 3 weeks eating cheap food in dirt floor dumps on the side of dusty shit filled streets made by unwashed impoverished indian men who didn't bother to shoo the rats away anymore and i was fine. you're being a big poose, there's fecal matter on your toothbrush right now and it's not harming you in any way.

I agree, I love the street food in Thailand/Vietnam. Though you do understand what it would mean in Sweden, right?

Street kebab made by hairy, dirty muslims making noise in every street corner, throngs of other dirty mudslimes hanging around them chatting loudly.

>fecal matter on my toothbrush
yeah, my own -- not some fucking indian peasant's

I bet you get off on the idea of strange men jizzing in your frozen yogurt too dont you you fucking poof

Fkn hell pajeet, have you never heard of $2 sucky sucky?

Also Indians are far more annoying than Chinese, you guys are like a plague. Only our government wants you cunts here because you'll work for literally half the price as an Australian.

>living alone
lel sorry bout that you big lonely poose, have fun in your bubble haha

we have kitchens

>wife's fecal matter =/= indian peasant's fecal matter
we'll see how much you're laughing after your inevitable divorce leaves you financially and emotionally crippled you old "poose"

there's a difference between airborne residual traces of feces and an actual poo

What are
>food trucks
>famrer's markets
>Fair food
>hole in the walls or even just a stand in an alley way

Also Health Codes.

nah don't even try m8 poo is great youre just a big fucking "poose" m8

>kiwis coming to each other's rescue
go stick your tongues out and slap your thighs some more you big pooses lel, big man Manu can come beat your wife for you

We have street food in Russia it's very good better then what you can get at an american restaurant

Indian streetfood is 20% poo, didnt you see the study?

Good answer

Hot dogs
>have no idea what's in that
>Tastes good
Russian street food/street food in general
>have a good idea of what's in it
>tastes good

streetfood is hampered by the permit cost of setting up a stall on a busy street

I disagreed with him, and who the fuck is that? Sounds like a nigger, you're a Boonga no doubt. Fuckin FOB, I'd threaten your family but you've beaten them twice tonight already. Have another VB mate, domestic violence is thirsty work