I'm fucking sick of anime reviewers getting easy views just by shitting on a dead horse

I'm fucking sick of anime reviewers getting easy views just by shitting on a dead horse.

At least that anime reviewer knows what the fuck he's talking about.

>tfw the SAO hate is actually worse than the underaged who somehow still like it

SAO sucks but this needs to stop.

I'm fucking sick of user posting about anime reviewers.

It's my first time bitching about some Youtube faggot though.

SAO is the Dan Quayle of anime

HEY GUYS GIVE ME MONEY ON PATREON SO I CAN LEAVE MY MOTHER'S BASEMENT HAHHAHAHAHAHAAKOFHAISRDNFGINA

that thumbnail isn't either of those anime, either

Most anime reviewers are shit, this is an indisputable fact.

The what now?

I'm pretty sure that the kind of people who hate on SAO now are the same underages who used to love it.

But neither KonoSuba or Re:Zero have very good OP's. They're just okay. Servicable.
So is SAO's OP. They're all equally meh.
What's this guy's point?

He really doesn't.

I'm fucking sick of youtube ecelebs only reviewing popular shit.

SAO is an disliked well-known show. Insulting it will give him views.
Re:Zero and Konosuba are popular liked shows. Praising them will give him views.

He previously made a video discussing why SAO's OP was not nearly as good that people thought it out to be. My guess is that he wanted to extend that point by comparing the openings of other isekai OPs.

care to enlighten us on why

I dread the day when anime e-celebs get as big as videogame ones. Just look at Sup Forums for god's sake

>watching an anime reviewer
>ever
Surely you have something better to do with your time than watching that kind of absolute garbage.

Why compare? He already did SAO. He's retreading old material.