What is actually so good about Japan?:

What is actually so good about Japan?:

>Contracting population
>Debt crisis
>Highest average age
>Huge suicide rates

The only upside seems like very little crime which isn't even that good. As long as you live in the first world and don't live in Chicago, Baltimore etc. crime really isn't a problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Okf283Ct-NY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=56&v=bo6Xmip4kDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off chink
go back to your shithole china

I'm Australian

A culturally cohensive and ethnically homogenous group of people who share similar values. So in other words, what nation states strive to be.

it sucks and it's liberal as fuck

The material impacts of that being?

youtube.com/watch?v=Okf283Ct-NY

Japs created Motorcycles that self balance, that you can literally take for a walk and it is programmed to follow you...

What the fuck is actually good about Australia

>abo's
>every insect is x3 size and x5 deadlier
>liberal cuck's
>mostly inhabitable desert

No niggers.

>shrinking populace (for now)
>bunch of old people

makes it safer and puts emphasis on public comfiness

>huge suicide rates

by herbivore beta cuck males

>more drum tight pixelpoon for me

>104 quarters of consecutive growth
>HDI
>Relatively small debt

>what are the material impacts of not having niggers around?
really causes the neurons to fire.

The only downsides of Japan are the crazy expectations parents place on their children to absolutely get the best score on entrance exams so they can become generic businessmen with 17 hour workdays. It's capitalism taken to the extremes. Cram schools for 9 year old kids where you study literally all day, and you go to sleep for 5 hours in the same building, wake up and study again.

Simply put, if you don't "fit in" in Japan you are pretty much an outcast. And the littlest things can make you not "fit in" like not selling your quota of products, your bosses will treat you like shit and openly disgrace you with verbal abuse

>Cram schools for 9 year old kids where you study literally all day, and you go to sleep for 5 hours in the same building, wake up and study again.

t. someone who has never been to Japan

>capitalism taken to the extremes

wew

>if you don't "fit in" in Japan you are pretty much an outcast

This is not a bad thing. Keeps the rifraffs and gimmadats out.

Those who TRY to adapt and assimilate will be treated like guests on a member's only country club - and that's generally a very good life.

>Contracting population

Can someone actually explain to me why lower birthrates from year to year are a huge deal? I'm sure there are dips and peaks naturally even without major influences.

In the long run growth is governed primarily by population and innovation

this should be their main tourism tagline

>makes it safer and puts emphasis on public comfiness

Lower property prices. More competitive job market. A bunch of super obvious benefits. It's not like society is collapsing like some endangered crane population.

More globalists tricks. Japan has one of the densest populations in the world. NEETs not having sex isn't going to end the country nor is it a reason to import a bunch of AFROS

many old people need muh pensions to support them into retirement

you can't have that without young people paying taxes and doing menial jobs to make the economy churn.

all correct

the problem japan has now is a lack of young people willing to do simple hourly wage jobs

convenience stores, restaurants, etc..can't find staff.

this is more of a problem in the countryside than in major metros tho

Because people are obsessed with the abstract concept of "growth". You might be a wealthy nation with the longest lifespan in the world but if you don't accept millions of third world refugees your country is in danger of not "growing" economically. Look at how much England, Sweden, and Germany are growing right now!!! Such profits much wow.

Got to live there for a bit, was nice. Went on vacation once to Tokyo with some friends. We were wandering around looking for our hotel (could only speak a little Japanese, no reading at all) and we ended up getting stopped by this older businessman. We both could barely speak each other's language but he insisted on getting us to our hotel. 45 minutes later we make it, and as typical Americans we offer him some drinks or at the very least some cash, and he refuses. He told us he just wanted to make a good impression on us, or at least thats what I picked up.

Of course I've ran into a few xenophobic Japanese folks. Plenty of "white boy get fuck out!" screamed at me enter random stores. I've been to Australia, Thailand, and Korea. But Japan is the only country I'd ever actually consider living in instead of America.

Excuse my ignorance. But how does the birthrate affect this? I'm asking direct questions but I'm not trying to be confrontational, just direct. Also excuse me, I'm drunk:

Is their a lack of wealth generation in Japan to support this? And/Or is the population projected to be some fraction of what it should be to support a healthy national economy?

Lived there for 10 years mate and I think the culture, food and people are excellent.
I mean last generation had two nukes dropped on them, the entire country destroyed for the most part and the turned all that around to be where they are today.
No country is perfect, far from it, but Japan is up there for me.

What's Japans opinion on the Korean situation

That has more to do with the current dogma of shoving everyone into higher education. i can't complain tho, more baito for me.

>Lower property prices
Property prices pretty much the world over are a supply phenomenon not demand. You might expect a price decrease for the most inner city apartments but whatever drop in demand will be shadowed by increase in prices for tradesmen.

>More competitive job market
With less people?

Sorry for my out of time responses.

I can see what you mean by wages not adjusting to market. I know it's not a solution, it's just my opinion, but, I think things like those types of wages for menial labor just take a long time to adjust.

In summary, I think with a smaller population, Japan would eventually have higher wages for menial jobs, but human nature will never think it's happening in a satisfactory timeline.

I remember reading somewhere (no source sorry) that in the past every country that has had a negative population growth has eventually gone to shit economically.

>Thailand, Korea, Japan
t.weeb/sexpat

suicide rate in Japan is 15.4 /100.000 people/year, in USA is 12.6/100.000 people year.
They had a big increase in 1998 but now is getting better.

Except in Osaka unless they changed that too

declining birthrate means people are dying faster than they are being born

this is not a problem in the short term

but if it continues for decades, as it has in japan, you end up with a top-heavy population pyramid

too many old people that have to be supported, and not enough young eople doing work.

it's not about wealth, really..it's about social welfare for elderly

>frog

you are not going to baito in Japan

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=56&v=bo6Xmip4kDI

Half right. Was in the Marines. Thailand was wild.

>Property prices pretty much the world over are a supply phenomenon not demand.
Can you expand on this from a "smaller population" angle? I'm not following. Sorry about that.

>>More competitive job market
>With less people?
Yeah. It boils down to ~menial~ labor. There is always something that needs some sort of human intervention. Less humans to be 'interveners' means those humans are worth more.

Sorry, I would need to actually need to read about it. I'm far too drunk to find what you're referring to. It sounds interesting. As the big memers like to say, "big if true".

yes a lower population overall is a great thing for japan. right now it's overpopulated.

the problem is that all of the kiddies rush off to tokyo/osaka and leave the countryside practically empty.

Paying off their debt faster than any other first world country, suicides on decline.

you know countries did just find when they didn't have gigantic big hueg populations

countries can exist without so many people you know

Countries in the past weren't at the cusp of massed robotic automation either.

>contracting population
>bad
Dumb cunts. In an age of automisation a lower population is better. Also with less people there is more capital to go around.

>it's not about wealth, really..it's about social welfare for elderly

That's what I mean though. Is Japanese auto industry in the shitter? That's one of the bigger industries, are other big exports on the shit to the point of not being able to prop up your old people until they die?

Problem isn't overpopulation my dude - it's the demographics being out of whack that's the issue. Ironic how you point out that everybody leaves the countryside empty by moving to the big cities and then say Japan is 'overpopulated'. It's absolutely not, and don't tell me the urban areas being crowded is the same as 'overpopulation'.

Yes and the majority of the debt is domestic as well.

>Tokyo is not overpopulated

nigga please.

Yes, perhaps, if there was an even distribution of population among all areas of Japan things would be more tolerable

but that is not realistic

A smaller population will result in a smaller market for electricians, builders, plumbers etc. driving up wages for all those professions. This in turn pushes up price for housing and construction. While its true that lower demand would have a negative impact on property prices this is overstated by most, zoning and other regulations (which constrict supply) is what drives up housing prices in most instances.

>Less humans to be 'interveners' means those humans are worth more
An increase in price would signal a less competitive market

>the problem is that all of the kiddies rush off to tokyo/osaka and leave the countryside practically empty

In ten to twenty years that country side property value is going to explode. That's all I can say.

property value in countryside is very low now

especially in mountainous areas, some will even pay you to live there

why do you think it will explode? sudden influx of chink/flips?

>t. someone who has never been to Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juku

I don't take advice from a British foreigner on Japanese life

>Huge suicide rates
Some dozen per 100k, who gives a shit really

Juku is after-school study.

typically only open from 4-8pm, and only about 1 or 2 hours for each kid per day

not all kids go, only kids who need help with shit

I have never EVER heard of them sleeping in the building

there are some schools that provide dormitories for out-of-prefecture students living on their own, but that's about it

I'm not saying this DOESN'T exist, but it's is NOT the norm

>An increase in price would signal a less competitive market
I'm really sorry. I'm pretty wumbo'd. I thought we were talking about a smaller population. Isn't that inherently a less competitive market?

>A smaller population will result in a smaller market for electricians, builders, plumbers etc. driving up wages for all those professions. This in turn pushes up price for housing and construction.

I disagree. My dad is a plumber and almost 0% of his income comes from new projects, it's all upkeep of what's in place. The city I live in alone has miles of terracotta sewer lines that were laid 200 years ago that are still being replaced by people like my dad today.

The USA is a young country in the global sense, but it's modern infrastructure is old as fuck. It will be 150 years until we're individually on par with currently developing nations that are just now getting state of the art power grids and telecommunication networks.

New kids will start moving out from big cities to less population dense areas, probably.

That's the thing though, they all have family in those areas..with family homes, etc..they just go back home.

Usually to take care of their ailing parents/grandparents.

We call it "the U-turn"

0-18 countryside idyylic life

18-22 university..often in a larger city

23-40 major metro working yourself to death

45ish - parents get old and sick, retire and must be taken care of..quit your career and move back home

>why do you think it will explode? sudden influx of chink/flips?

Japan is a very rich country. It's lands haven't really been developed. It has a progressive culture(not SJW progressive, just not Africans lighting a tire fire around someone's neck progressive). Japan has already proved it can compete in the global market. Holy shit, in the 80's people thought Japan was going to take over the world. Look at the setting in Bladerunner.

I know I'm rambling, but what I'm getting at is that despite Japan's population dipping now, it's a stable country full of smart people. Eventually the native population is going to expand, and land that people thought was country no-mans-land is going to be the plot for the next skyscraper.

Japan is 80% mountains. Not quaint hills like you see in Hong Kong..but fucking MOUNTAINS

They've developed what they can, but it's just villages and farmland.

Humans are like cock roaches. We'll fill whatever void we can senpai.

>contracting population
not really the island is fucking filled with people and so what oy vey the goys arent reproducing, goys embrace islam surely they wont break your economy filled with welfare and terroism
>debt crisis
so? we are 20 trillion in debt everyones in debt economics is fucking retarded sometimes
>highest average age
again it doesnt matter
>huge sucide rates
read up on sweden then come back to me

this is simply an aussie shit post, or a dumb chink behind that flag. Japan is better off then most off the countries of this planet they have technological advancements, that jews wont ever let us have publicly because dude capitalism lmao bring shit slower to the public let the rich have it first.

The new Australian?

Cultural / architectural abundance, mutual respect among most of the society, reminder that without anime you wouldn't be posting here.

well said. this was also my observation after visiting JP a few times. net positive for society despite its shortcomings.

Best thing about it is you don't live here

You really should apperciate the things you have, there is nothing to be jealous of in the ''rich'' Europe.

You failed to mention the real issue with Japan:
China/NK aggressive stance.
What can a no-military country in tha path if missiles do?

Furthermore: aging population means automation is extremely important, so any type of conflict that damage tertiary tech development will put the country in to chaos.

Lastly the authoritarian culture will slow any smart innovative solution to these issues.

That was to OP

Japan rocks

despite the problems they face, they're going to be Japanese in a hundred years. that's about the best you can ask for, economies always tank, people in the 1st world suicide a lot, cultures degenerate, but at least they're going to survive into the long term.

we have all those same problems except we're also turning ourselves into AfroChina which is going to be ruinous and destroy our country.

Woosh

>AfroChina

Come on mate, becoming a chinese colony isnĀ“t as bad as Europe getting cucked by islamists.

kek

we're taking in migrants from across the world, pajeets, central Africa, arabs and asians, all in huge numbers. the muslim population doubled between the last two censuses, and it's going to keep growing.

This so much. Just think of the potential if we occupied Jordan

aging population is not a problem. the old people die, population shrinks. who cares. more people is not better. india is shit. china sucks. africa is getting worse than ever.

tfw gonna go live in iwate with my qt 3.14 nip gf.

Feels pretty comfy tbqh

ayy it's the weeb Spaniard who always talks about his future QT nip gf :D

one of the posters on Sup Forums I always recognize

Are you the same guy pretending to be a doctorate student that wants to live a comfy rural live in 5 years?

To further elaborate. With an upside down pop pyramid, any emp attack will force Japan to sacrifice a big percentage of his popolation, unproductive and highly dependent to automation (or block the country to save them, or to spend an incredible amount of money now to emp shield any and all piece of tech).

Wrong, aging pop creates problems that can only be solved with tech (or importing millions of thirdworlders and giving them nursing job paying them with national debt, it's already happenong in other nations). Then see above.

Didn't the Danes create a successful babymaking campaign?

>Didn't the Danes create a successful babymaking campaign?
Don't understand the connection?

Yeah its me I had some major issues mean if we get to civil war too soon I'll be leaving this shithole even earlier than I though.

Can't Japan do the same to reduce reliance on tech and immigrants?

What's bothering you mate?

Well I don't know, I was just reasoning about the weaknesses of an aged japan.
Others anons thinks there no need for babymaking now, too much people.
Probably dem increase campaigns should wait until jap pop goes under 100 millions.

>In the long run growth is governed primarily by population and innovation
Not by the whole population but by the productive part of it. Japanese are basically 99.5% productive members of society. In US the productive part is falling fast because nignogs and half of latinos do no qualify.

Expect that crime rate to skyrocket once the economy collapses from the population decline

>Plenty of "white boy get fuck out!" screamed at me enter random stores.
This is a sign of healthy society.
No nation likes foreigners. At the most they tolerate them because of curiosity and tourism, but it is normal to not want to do anything with them.
This is the ideal white countries should also be striving for.

>but if it continues for decades, as it has in japan, you end up with a top-heavy population pyramid
I trust Japanese to come up with solution. Either encouraging Japanese people to breed or massive deploying of robots everywhere.
Importing immigrants makes things only worse because instead of only elderly the state then has to provide for welfare leeches too.

>contracting population
This isn't inherently bad at all, especially for a country that has to literally squeeze people into their subways. It just needs a remodeled economy, and when industry 4.0 really hits, overpopulated countries will be in a world of pain. But nobody seems to be willing to tackle this issue, as basically ALL agendas have been tailored to soon-to-be obsolete economical mechanics.

Some user in NYC matched with her on tinder and filled her up.

Will the goyim sperm convert her?

>huge suicide rates
>bad thing
How new are you?

It dosn't just contracting, it becomes older in the same time. So there are less people who can work and more people who can't.

>no niggers
>low crime rate
>polite people
>high tech
>no niggers
>no niggers.

>huge suicide rates
I don't understand how this is an issue.

mudslimes (in my neighbourhood they are already majority, women carry like 5 to 6 children) and extreme leftist movements here in catalonia that wants to import millions of "muh refugees" to create gommunist utopia.

If I do not leave by next year I'll probably be killed in catalonian civil war or by mudslime raids...

Can be if most people are miserable.

forgot:

>no jews
>clean
>most girls in big cities are light skinned
>thin
>homogeneous
>good food
>CLEAN
>no niggers

jeez... it's so hard to think of good things about japan

Look at this. It's the only Asian country.

So are you on raijoy side or what?

Not quite sure if you agree or disagree with me here - this is absolutely in line with the trend to automatization. We will see massive job losses in the near future, and if you then have large masses of population who will be relient on social welfare ADDITIONALLY to the pensioneers, it all will just collapse much faster and harder.