Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5Y1XxEpWE
youtube.com/watch?v=cFCycDUxO5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sam harris is running for president?

Kamala Harris

>TX and GA still red

You arent even trying 0/10

i swear to god if new england cucks right next election i'll forgive everything I ever said about nutmeggers

>florida going blue before michigan
>north carolina going blue before pennsylvania

So let me get this straight. A far left candidate is somehow going to turn moderate Florida blue, conservative Arizona blue, and conservative North Carolina blue? Also by far left I mean making extreme leftist Stalin look like a conservative in comparison.

Kamala wants warrens job, not the presidency. That's 2024
Fresh elections are always easier to turn parties than incumbent ones.
The reason the Democratic field is weak now is the same reason they ran kerry in 04
The president has to lose the support of the first round of voters more than the dems need to drum up people who didn't vote.
It's not about their candidate, it's about trump
They'll run the mayor of nyc or the governor, because they'll be replaced with reliable leftists, but they're not in the house or senate. No weakening party power.

>every state not red

How do we make California Red again?

Florida will go blue due to influx of Puerto Rican voters. Arizona will go blue thanks to Mexican-American voters. Black voters will come out in force in NC for Kamala.

or we can go this route...

Puerto Ricans in Florida and blacks in Milwaukee. Maybe put someone like Tim Ryan on the ticket to win back some of those working class whites.

Sam Harris would actually be better

>nb4 Kike

At least he will BTFO Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5Y1XxEpWE

The left can’t meme so it definitely can’t meme it’s way into the White House. Nice try.

Two ways:
>Lotta guns
>Make it a communist shithole

The Wall

Cut funding due to Sanctuary state status

Weinstein-gate causes Hollywood jew money to dry up

>az nc is blue but pa mn is red
why do people just make random maps

I hope the wall is underway, I beg Trump to cut funding to sanctuary states.

What could an average citizen do to make legal obtainment of a gun easier and without having to risk the gubment finding me and seizing them.

MN, NH, NV, and VA were very close last election. Without Hillary to rig things those will go to Trump. She couldn't even rig FL and OH it was such a blowout. Michigan has paper ballots and voter ID

texas red in 2020
with that many spics it will be lucky if it gets light blue

What about Shapiro? I belive be would wreck em

Trump 2020 in AZ

Fuck that bigot

By that same logic the black belt should be solid blue, no?
Why are Louisiana and Mississippi red?

People will be voting against Trump moreso than voting for Harris

Fuck this is some nostalgia. I remember these for Clinton.

>Shapiro is a bigot
Prove it, lefty.

Private sales don't require paperwork or background check, so no paper trail. A FOAF has acquired many off the radar using FB groups.

Depends on the state. Here in PA you can do this with rifles but not handguns. Handgun sales still have to go through the sheriff's office.

with blood

Err Trump actually did a great job in Puerto Rico.

Lol no

I know the fake news says otherwise but he is actually doing a horrendous job.

try harder leftard

Literally who?

Wat?

>he hasn't seen the "trump sent aid but PR government denied it to spite trump" meme
Oh boy, you have no idea do you?

Proof?

80% lower receivers. Citizens can build their own guns if they're not selling it in a commercial enterprise.

ARs, 1911A1s, Glocks, and some Sigs receivers can be made with simple tools. After that, put parts on it.

Like so...youtube.com/watch?v=cFCycDUxO5g

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha