Do fags remember where you were when Batman became Buttman

youtube.com/watch?v=p2BZ7E2dQWQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ahtp0sjA5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd gone with rapeman

>Buttman

2017 would go viral on twitter

They're trying to make this a not-about-the-Jews thing. Throwing actors under the bus might cause them to flip, though.

Ben's Assflexed you mean

It's so funny watching this sanctimonious club eat itself from the inside out.

They are like high priests whispering to each other, and now they're pointing honey fingers at one another because - as usual - the virtue signalling was mere projection.

They can't keep their own lofty standards, indeed, they are so far below them they have begun to drown in the lake of fire that they themselves filled.

Checked and keked.

this is nothing and nobody cares

I don't care what this monkey did to all the other performing monkeys at the zoo, I still can't wait to see Buttman in Justass League

I guess Kek sends his blessings.

objectively the worst Batman yet.

This guy gets it.

>l-lets make this about assfleck
t. pedowood.

Or maybe he actually molested someone?

John Stagliano is the only true Buttman, Assfleck is an imposter.

Those memes in the old Kevin Smith movies about Ben Affleck being an anal rapist have taken on a more sober tone all of a sudden.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>10/13/17(Fri)03:55:55 No.145118604
>10/13/17(Fri)03:55:54 No.145118605

How the fuck was this possible?

They're trying to throw Affleck under the bus. He's probably one of the least douchey Hollywood stars, but the dude has a severe alcohol problem and probably does stupid shit when he's hammered. No one has ever accused him of raping anyone. He's never pulled the "hotel meeting in a bathrobe" bullshit. He just gets all grabass when he's fucked up. Not condoning it, I'm just pointing it out.

There are a lot of real monsters that are going to be outed over the coming weeks and months. Affleck isn't one of them.

meme magic

Yeah mall rats Ben was anal rapist wasn't weinstein a producer on that one?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ahtp0sjA5U

Ben's a bro, which isn't allowed anymore

Meme Magic allowed us to witness a post occur in the future and in the past.

I was expecting this. It is from the Kevin Smith movie Mallrats, for those who are wondering.

>Not condoning it, I'm just pointing it out.
TOXIC MASCULINITY SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN. EVEN LOOKING AT A BREAST IN 1987 WILL RESULT IN DOUBLE CASTRATIONS!

>He's probably one of the least douchey Hollywood stars
Hes the biggest Muslim apologist in Hollywood and purposely censored the fact he has slave owning (when he did an ancestory show) so he could keep preaching leftist crap with immunity.

Hes not the worst in Hollywood but he certainly isn't ourguy

jesus christ i havent lost it to something this hard in a long time.

the only thing that ruins it is your meme faggot flag.

Says Jill Shillington Ben afflecks social media pr person.

How the fuck do you know what he's done?

Boys, we've witnessed a goddamned miracle.

Buttman?

no way you arent autistic.

good autistic atleast :)

02:55:55
02:55:54
What the hell

To further elaborate, Affleck plays a character in said film that preys on young girls for anal sex. There's a callback in J&SB Strike Back where they walk past a movie billboard advertising Affleck's new film "Moonraper".