Austro/pol/ pre-election thread

Hello fellow Austrians and and those interested in Austrian politics.
Next sunday, we will elect a new government, with our right wing parties looking to perform very well.

What are your predictions and impressions?
Who do you want to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sebastiankurz/status/878663275189293056
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_von_Habsburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
scotsman.com/news/world/austrian-dynasty-fights-for-lost-riches-1-1300070
dnaindia.com/world/report-dracula-s-castle-restored-to-habsburg-dynasty-1031446
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0008_0_08395.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Austria
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=Mokz23lTVBs
youtube.com/user/FPOETVonline/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_People's_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Schüssel
legislationline.org/download/action/download/id/7184/file/Austria_settlement_and_residence_act_2005_am2006_en.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger

Is Strolz /ourguy/?

>What are your predictions and impressions?
Kurz before Strachinger

>Who do you want to win?
Hofer

>nigger
Let them Aussies be

>Is Strolz /ourguy/?
A dude who wants to "INTEGRATE" every single refugee and wants more taxes on cars.

Ok.

Drop the flag, burger

Strolz is a pretty funny guy. I am a Kurzmissile, but I get that people find hin comfy.

>Drop the flag, burger
He is right, you are the rednecks of Europe. Look at those eyes.

>I am a Kurzmissile
What the fuck? Why? Of all the people in Austrian politics, he is the worst. A lying cunt. Even the Green party commies are more honest.

>lying cunt

How? What is he lying about?

lying about not having Schussels dick up his ass.

Most people don't get why I support him.
Before he got more influence, the ÖVP was pretty cucked and did not dare to speak against mass migration and the problems of Islam.
It is a mainstream party and they where afraid of backlash, like many of us.
But since 2 years, Kurz has been constantly redpilling the masses. Look at his fakebook, he always spoke up since the masses started coming in 2015 and the really hard stuff like Islamic child care and how we should not just let anyone in.
By that he forced even our lefties to take a harder stance on migration. He made "right wing" ideas mainstream.

>Kurz has been constantly redpilling the masses
Meanwhile, he has welcomed 150,000 illegals while 12,000 have been deported. He is for the integration of Islamists... he is the fucking Integration minister after all!

You are voting for a sham and you do not even see it. Blind motherfucker. The FPO is the real deal, Kurz says one thing and will do something else.

>He made "right wing" ideas mainstream.
that's what the FPÖ and their great polls did in my opinion, I just don't trust Kurz, if he can, he is going to pull a Merkel, just watch

twitter.com/sebastiankurz/status/878663275189293056

>How? What is he lying about?
What is he not lying about?

Says, Familienbeihilfe should not be paid to kids in foreign EU countries. Still votes against this very thing 5 times in the last 7 years.

Says illegal migrants should not be let in the country. Is in a gov which let in the most illegal migrants within 2 years than at any time since the invasion of Turkey in the 17th century.

Says he wants to shut down Islamist kindergartens and schools... visited them 2 years ago praising their "integration measures" - shuts down 0 of them, even though it is his authority as integration minister.

Says he wants to reduce bureaucracy for companies and small businesses, was against reducing the burdens of the Gewerbeordnung... the "reform" reduced the regulierten Gewerbe from 85 to 76... wtf? What the absolute fuck?

Honestly, what does he say which is not an absolute lie considering what he did the last 7 yrs?

The FPÖ did not manage get a single candidate out that seemed like an intelligent person.
They don't have any tactics and Strache just kept sticking to them instead of building up someone young and clever, like maybe Sellner from IB.
Their advertisements make me cringe every single time. They only market to the lowest possible IQ audience.

>too intelligent to vote the far-right
>falls for cheap ÖVP tricks
vote whoever you think is best, but don't come running here bitching when Kurz stuffs your asshole full of shitskins in a year or two, we tried to warn you.

Austria is lost long ago. When i went there 8 years ago it was cultural shock for me. Too many shitskins. Every time i came back it has more shit people.

wow, and this from mr. moolenbeek or whatever your nice mudslime hood is called

I wish you guys good luck,
I'm gonna put a Kraut/pol/ thread up right now, if there is some place on the internet, that needs some enriching, call us, and we'll help.
I'm going to finally learn how to make social bots and how to exploit social networking.

bumpd

Then you can just vote FPÖ
I dont understand any ÖVP voter
Kurz and the ÖVP HAD to develop right views in order to stay in power
This is all a marketing gag
The ÖVP is the same, its the same old ÖVP, but now they needed to copy the FPÖ, because otherwise the FPÖ would win in a landslide
Do you think, the ÖVP would let that happen?
Do you know how much money and power could be lost for the övp?
So they simply copied the fpö to split the votes, to get mainstream right wingers to vote ÖVP, because it doesnt have such a bad taste as voting the "nazi" party FPÖ
Its all marketing, and with the ÖVP, nothing will change
In reality, you are voting for the same idiots, that did nothing the last years
Now they are talking big, change here, change there
They had Years of Time to change something, and they did nothing
They only want to save their ass right now, and thats why they make all those promises and propagate in a way, to make the volk think, oh they are right, but no nazis, and not as right as the fpö, so i guess its okay if i vote for them
A vote for the ÖVP is thrown away
Vote FPÖ, or any other Party, but please not the ÖVP

> soziale heimatpartei
hmm... sounds like home to me
i hope you win guys

if we should use a denomination like that in belgium we would be branded notsieees lol
ahwell..

where do you go then? lol

well our minister of immigration signed the order to put the immam of our great mosque in shuman out because his salafism.
meantime in molenbeek (i red in a monthly NVA booklet) all the kebab on Gentse steenweg are ordered by some "sharia police" to ban all coctailsauce because muh haram, even the halal coctailsauce is banned lol.

maybe it's time for me to come home... i miss the alps

damn some quote frakup sorry
>well our minister of immigration signed the order to put the immam of our great mosque in shuman out because his salafism.
>meantime in molenbeek (i red in a monthly NVA booklet) all the kebab on Gentse steenweg are ordered by some "sharia police" to ban all coctailsauce because muh haram, even the halal coctailsauce is banned lol.
>maybe it's time for me to come home... i miss the alps

Do any of them have any laws ready for migration restrictions? If not, then it doesn't matters who you vote for.

Why not just say fuck it and vote the Monarchy back in?

Or is that (((Illegal)))

Monarchy is currently in power, they created EU.

>last Crown Prince of Austria-Hungary from 1916 until the dissolution of the empire in 1919, a realm which comprised modern-day Austria, Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, and parts of Italy, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia and Ukraine.
>Otto was active on the Austrian and European political stage from the 1930s, both by promoting the cause of Habsburg restoration and as an early proponent of European integration

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
>he joined the Masonic lodge "Humanitas" in Vienna.[14] In 1922, he co-founded[citation needed] the Pan-European Union (PEU) with Archduke Otto von Habsburg, as "the only way of guarding against an eventual world hegemony by Russia."[15] In 1923, he published a manifesto entitled Pan-Europa, each copy containing a membership form which invited the reader to become a member of the Pan-Europa movement.

*whispers with an echo* Reichsbürger
:)

>tfw everyone died for eventual Israel and puppet EU

>pic
what a fucking cunt

Current politicians are all talk and no restricting laws, you can listen to them for 5 years or 50 years, nothing will change. They don't want to restrict migration, not to mention deport migrants.

Habsburg restoration fucking WHEN?

This.
We are gonna remove kebab for for you. No problem.

germans are fucking retarded

Do we have a deal? We need some help for sure, old friends.

Pure Bosnian genetics, the best example for Austrians ever.

Yes. When is the election for restoration of Divine Right for our Monarchy? Make sure to allow us to vote for it, too.

Yeah, you sure are notorious for being loyal to your friends.

> literally neos.eu
> doesn't want nation states, the most pro-EU guy there is
> wants voting rights for people without citizenship
> wants more refugees

We have a deal. You take over our corrupt government and we are gonna clear kebab in Austria.

What happened with the Green faggot, did he not manage to get a majority? Good luck with your FLÖ

Yeah, Russians are notorious for being good people in general.

Sure why not. Saint Germain and Trianon are old news, restoring the Dual Monarchy 100 years after it's fall would be nice.

We used to be so loyal to the empire. I really do wonder if it was restored if we would find it in ourselves to return home.

Croat stronk

Hello kebab.

I think that a eastern euro union is pretty possible if there is a right wing government after sunday.
Expect more support from us, especially against lefty EU decisions.

A proper Habsburg Kaiser would have never allowed any of our current so called political "elite" (goatfucker plebs and rural retarded hillfolk) from amounting to anything more than shepards and emigrants. Instead they rule this country and rob and destroy it more with every passing day.

I am unironically certain that at this point a majority of our population would welcome a Habsburg restoration.

Habsburg money was restored after WW2

>Austrian Jews were among the strongest supporters of a Habsburg restoration
>As ordered by Adolf Hitler, his personal property and that of the House of Habsburg were confiscated and not returned after the war

scotsman.com/news/world/austrian-dynasty-fights-for-lost-riches-1-1300070
>The property the Habsburgs want returned runs to six pages of family possessions compiled by Austrian secret police just before the Nazis marched into the country.
>It includes around 20,000 hectares of woodland in Upper and Lower Austria as well as Styria and more land around Vienna, and 18 properties that the Habsburgs want to see in family possession again.
>As well as three houses in Vienna’s third district, it was agreed that properties in Mattighofen, Orth an der Donau and the Laxenburg Palace south of Vienna would be handed back to the Habsburgs.

dnaindia.com/world/report-dracula-s-castle-restored-to-habsburg-dynasty-1031446

>Honestly, what does he say which is not an absolute lie considering what he did the last 7 yrs?
Hmm... i know some example... like.... when he was the fucking guy that closed the Balkan route and stopped the RefugeesWelcome madness.
And this while all other parties except the FPÖ were against him and other EU countries like Germany and Italy and all EU-cucks literally called him Hitler for doing this.

Most of the things you list here are just not true. He voted against no Familiebeihilfe to kids in foreign EU countries 5 times? Thats false. Thats not what those things were about.
And how the hell is he responsible for the cucks in vienna with their islamist kindergartens? This is not even in his power. This is totally in control of the SPÖ and Greens and the city. Why the hell do you think that Kurz should be responsible for the horrible politics of the SPÖ in vienna?
>Even the Green party commies are more honest.
> vote for the guys that are responsible for RefugeesWelcome instead for the guy who stopped this madness
Go home, cuck.

The Habsburgs were degenerate idiots. Rather join Yugoslavia.

How do the leftists results of the last presidential elections figure into this? If the right wins, will their hands be tied?

I d welcome having the Habsburgs reinstated filling the role the president takes now similar to what the queen does in england

We are to blame for some stupid decision and collapsed by ourselves, but that doesn't mean a union was a bad idea. I feel more at home in eastern euro countries than in most western, "rich" ones. We have very similar culture.

And what else should we vote for?
The SPÖ who is responsible for RefugeesWelcome?
The Greens who are responsible for islamist Kindergartens?

Your argument basically is:
> Kurz wasn't able to stop the SPÖ and Greens from making huge mistakes, so he is responsible for them

The president says something once a year and it is some liberal BS. Then people bash him and he shuts up again.
He doesn't have any power.

>Yugoslavia
hmmmmm
join civilized catholic brothers and cultural-historic allies of the past 1000 years
OR
join barbaric orthodox turkified serbs and many times enemies because they speak the same language and will totally not be oppressive assholes this time

yea fuck yugoslavia and fuck you for suggesting it

Habsburg were the Jews Hitler was fighting against:
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0008_0_08395.html
>state with the largest Jewish population in Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Austria
>Between 1848 and 1938, the Jewish Austrian population enjoyed a period of prosperity beginning with the start of regime of Franz Joseph I of Austria
>His godfather was the Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria

He overstates sometimes that he alone closed the Balkan route. But at least he gets along with eastern euro politicians and doesn't treat them like evil inhumans for protecting their borders.
Something the red idiot did all the time-

>orthodox turkified serbs
Just look at the absolute state of this thread from yesterday.

>fuck the civilization
sometime I think he's not wrong tbqhwyfbicia

would be funny though if Timur invaded balkans

I absolutely love what this guy says in some topics, like education, economics and transparency.

On the other hand his international and pro-eu politics are repulsive.

Union with Kebabs? Are you autistic?

I can't take his accent. He sounds like some young turk from Ottakring.

>>fuck the civilization
>sometime I think he's not wrong
Well, yeah, if we're talking about protestant civilization. Southern and Catholic Europe still deserve to live. Unfortunately, the Serb doesn't see the difference. He hates us all.

He didn't do it alone, but he was the guy who was responsible for it. He was the one doing the dimplomacy and getting the people together.

When the EU cucks and Merkel were shouting and crying about how this would be totally impossible and that they plz shouldn't close borders, they were all yelling at Kurz.
You didn't hear anything about the other politicians and governments who helped. Like Macedonia, which was the strongest "power" behind it (because they had the relevant border and managed to close and protect it)... do you remember the name of any Macedonian politician who was ready to defend this decision against Merkel? No, because Kurz did the diplomacy. They did the work, Kurz did the talking. Kurz was the one who was called Hitler for doing this and he was the one who was presented as the evil guy behind it.

SERBIA IS ACTUALLY STRONK
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

>You didn't hear anything about the other politicians and governments who helped
Sorry... except Orban of course!
Orban was presented to us as evil dictator, because he didn't want RefugeesWelcome.

your wunderwuzzi must win, Else niggers win

Pls

I agree and I am voting for him because of that.
He just had more balls than any politician in Europe that is not part of a far right party.
I like his tactical style and how he managed to gain power, I think he is clever enough to do well in politics.

Yes me too, they have some decent ideas, but go full retard in other areas unfortunately, he is also very entertaining. Is it true that he went inna woods for three days and when he came out he decided to found the NEOS?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mokz23lTVBs

They are actually.

But to be serious, is there an actual chance of right wing winning?

Look what FPÖ is doing here.

nice

Serbia isn't part of EU and they have more kebab than ever before.

Wouldn't you rather want to have a strong independent Croatia with its own Monarch then a foreign one?

>when he was the fucking guy that closed the Balkan route and stopped the RefugeesWelcome madness.

The same guy who helped open the floodgates and let in 1.5 million illegals.

Also, if the Balkan route is so closed, why are there more people illegally coming through the Balkan route than in any year EVERY except 2015 and 2016? We are talking over 200,000 this year alone already - 20,000 of which ended up in Austria, the rest moved on to Germany and the rest of Europe. How is that a "closed Balkan route"?

I mean, the only reason why we don't have the 1.5 million per year now is that we stopped Greece from shuttling illegals from the Greek islands. The ONLY REASON. The number of people coming through the Balkans has increased compared to before the migrant crisis (comparing apples to apples, i.e. during times Greece did not shuttle illegals from the islands).

Kurz is the worst liar ever when talking about the "Balkan route closure", as if those 200,000 illegals coming through this year somehow didn't get through there because "the route is closed".

>Südtirol ist ein Teil (Deutsch)ÖSTERREICHS
>Aber Österreich ist nicht ein Teil Deutschlands

How do they plan to do it? Everyone west of Balkans and Poland is so interconnected with the EU that you can't start a war without being completely destroyed internationally.

youtube.com/user/FPOETVonline/videos

No idea, maybe you can find it in one of their videos.

Are Austrian girls redpilled?

>Most of the things you list here are just not true. He voted against no Familiebeihilfe to kids in foreign EU countries 5 times? Thats false.

The FPO just introduced an Antrag to change this last week. The OeVP voted it down with the SPOe. Kurz is the chief of the OeVP. So how is it false? The same antrag was voted down by the OeVP several times in the last years.

>And how the hell is he responsible for the cucks in vienna with their islamist kindergartens?
Believe it or not. But the integration ministry in Austria has the authority to check Islamist organizations (this is not a responsibility of the interior ministry, check out the gov websites of the ministries). It is the express authority of the Austrian integration ministry to close down Islamic institutions in coordination with the interior ministry. Pretty much all islamist kindergartens in Vienna are Islamic oganizations which preach sharia. They openly say that the kindergartens are sharia compliant on their own freaking websites. Austria can close down educational facilities which do not live up to the educational standards - standards set by the Austrian government.

This has literally NOTHING to do with Red-Green in Vienna. It is a federal matter.

PFFT HAHAHA
Remember Austria:
Never
EVER

>Yes me too, they have some decent ideas, but go full retard in other areas unfortunately
This is because they are basically the Austrian version of the cuckservatives in the USA. Some libertarians opinions. As less government as possible (not even in water or power), voting rights for people without citizenship. But at the same time as much EU as possible, loves mighty globalism. Basically the capitalistic NoBorder NoNation version.
>Is it true that he went inna woods for three days and when he came out he decided to found the NEOS?
Haselsteiner, who was member of the LiF and pays for them, is the mastermind behind NEOS. Strolz is the guy for talking and rhetorics.

Sauerkraut statt Negerhaut.

definately

I want an ÖVP-FPÖ coalition, so I'm going to vote tactically. If I were concerned that Kurz would not easily score no. 1, I would be voting for him. However, I also want FPÖ to beat SPÖ in the race for no. 2, so I'm going to vote for them.

I think Kurz is going to do slightly worse than expected, while FPÖ and SPÖ (the latest scandals will have made no more dent) will do slightly better:

ÖVP 31%
FPÖ 26.5%
SPÖ 26%
Greens 5%
Pilz 6%
Neos 4.5%
Other 1%

Don't count out though pic related..

>voting rights for people without citizenship.
I didn't even know that, fuck them then, that's green levels of retardation.

>And what else should we vote for?
>The SPÖ who is responsible for RefugeesWelcome?
>The Greens who are responsible for islamist Kindergartens?

So because I say Kurz is a freaking liar who promises to do things differently now before the elections which he caused or was partly responsible for, your only options are SPO and Greens? Seriously?

No FPO, no NEOS, just Kurz or Red-green?

I mean come on, yes, the FPO are the worst Proleten and low-IQ people out there. Everyone knows that. I know that, you know that, everyone knows that. But in times of absolute crisis (and yes, there is a massive crisis in Austria right now), you need to bite in the bad apple. The FPO is literally the only hope for Austria. If the FPO doesn't get close to 30% (or even falls behind SPO), you get 5 more years of the same fucked up shit. 5 more years.

But why do I even care. I fled Austria for the US and came back to Germany, just to want to go to the US again. Austrians are lost just as Germans are, as they believe the liar Kurz will do anything differently compared to his last 5 yrs in power.

fuck no.

he's in bed with the greens and Ulrike.

/ourguys/ are HC, Hofer and Kickl.

they are the most sexually frustrated, stuck-up and brainwashed horrid pieces of dogshit you'll ever come across in your fucking life.

especially in Vienna. talked to a grill recently about the election and she quickly revealed she wants greens to win.

Also, if the FPÖ have massive gains other parties are forced to improve their programs if they want to stay relevant.

And never by Kurz. While the left wing started screeching autistically before giving up and trying to become the right wing voters bitch.
But it's too late for that, they won't fool anybody.

>The same guy who helped open the floodgates and let in 1.5 million illegals.
I don't know about any picture where he is welcoming Refugees or any thing that he said like that.
While i have a whole folder of other politician celebrating refugees, like Heinz Fischer.

If the chancellor, the EU, the minister of defence and the interior minister decide to open the floodgates, then it happens.
This was not in his power. But it was in his power to do diplomacy with other nations, as foreign minister. And he did this.

Do you really think that the foreign minister is in charge of that thing?
Why do you try to make Kurz responsible for the shit Merkel, the EU, the SPÖ and the Greens did?
>I mean, the only reason why we don't have the 1.5 million per year now is that we stopped Greece from shuttling illegals from the Greek islands
And Kurz did that. Don't you remember the pictures of the Refugees on the border to Macedonie? Don't you remember how SPÖ, Greens, Merkel and the EU were crying about plz opening that border again?
> as if those 200,000 illegals coming through this year somehow didn't get through there because "the route is closed".
...and how many did we have in 2015? >90% less Refugees now, this is nearly closed. And Kurz himself said in every single fucking discussion on television, that there are still comming Refugees and that the rest has to be dealt with too! He never claimed that the number of Refugees would be down to 0 now.

You are throwing strawman around. Somehow, Kurz is responsible for ALL mistakes Merkel, the EU and the SPÖ made.

Wow, same girl I noticed laughing when the Green party cuck women said climate change will doom us all if we end up 1 degree warmer. That was the most funny thing in a long time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_People's_Party
>The Austrian People's Party (German: Österreichische Volkspartei; ÖVP) is a Christian democratic[2][3][4] and conservative[5][6] political party in Austria. A successor to the Christian Social Party of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, it is similar to the CDU/CSU of Germany in terms of ideology, with both operating as catch-all parties of the centre-right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Schüssel
>He was Chancellor of Austria for two consecutive terms from February 2000 to January 2007. While being recognised as a rare example of an active reformer in contemporary Austrian politics, his governments were also highly controversial from the beginning, starting with the fact that he formed a coalition government with Jörg Haider's Freedom Party of Austria (FPÖ) on both occasions.

legislationline.org/download/action/download/id/7184/file/Austria_settlement_and_residence_act_2005_am2006_en.pdf
>This Act governs the issue, rejection and withdrawal of residence titles from aliens who reside or wants to reside in the federal territory for longer than six months, as well as the documentation of existing rights of residence and settlement.
>(2) This Act does not apply to aliens who:
>1. are entitled to reside in the federal territory pursuant to the Asylum Act 2005 (AG 2005), Federal
Law Gazette I No. 100, as well as previous provisions of the Asylum Act, unless otherwise provided
for under this Federal Act;
>2. possess an identity card with photograph and are entitled to privileges and immunities pursuant to
Art. 95. of the Aliens Police Act 2005 (FPG 2005), FLG I No. 100 or
>3. are authorised to pursue a merely temporary occupation in accordance with Art. 24 of the Aliens
Police Act.
>1. Alien means a person not possessing Austrian nationality;

Long story short, asylum law and citizenship law for aliens was written by coalition of ÖVP and FPÖ. Don't chase fake Nazis.

>The colors of their clothes
Top kek