USA SUPPORTS ISRAEL IN ITS LATEST AUTISTIC KVETCHING ABOUT UNESCO'S DECISION BEING PRO-PALESTINE

Why is Sup Forums non talking about the latest Israel's tantrum?

>The United States has formally notified the UN’s world heritage body Unesco that it is withdrawing its membership of the organisation citing “continuing anti-Israel bias”.
>(Unesco) is best known for its world heritage listings of outstanding cultural and natural sites but has often drawn the ire of Israel and the Trump administration for a series of decisions, including the listing of Hebron, a city in the southern part of the occupied Palestinian territories, as a Palestinian world heritage site.

archive.is/gnRIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shhhh.
The Goyim wouldn't care.

That just shows who is the master of America.

This is why i still think putin is one of the few good world leaders

The UN is a globalist shithole anyway, its a win-win situation

Israel just announced that they too will leave UNESCO after the USA did.
So its more that Israel supports the USA's decision to leave (because of Israel).
There is a circlejerk here, not only a handjob. Keep in mind that the USA owes half a billion to UNESCO, plus interest, and Israel also leaving legitimizes the USA's decision to not pay that debt.

Dumping anything UN related might be a good thing (a show of independence) - but the basis/explanation for this is something really embarrassing in this concrete situation.
It ironically shows USA as a puppet of a different sort.

Superior israel_us_relations.jpg

Where did I get a vote?
Why dont we hold a vote to see if we should allow israels oppression of palestinians.

>should a state for jewish identity exist
No, a regular srate that includes Jews will exist with all levantines and their states being without oppresssion.

You ain't seen shit yet boi

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text

(A) Calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of Jews (often in the name of a radical ideology or an extremist view of religion).

(B) Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such, or the power of Jews as a collective, especially, but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government, or other societal institutions.

(C) Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, the State of Israel, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.

(D) Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.

(E) Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interest of their own countries.

>accusing jews for things committed by a jewish group or israel

>stormfags upset that the US is leaving an islamic communist group

k

OY VEY! SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN, CALLING THEM CONSPIRACIES WAS NOT ENOUGH!

Yes, that's what's happening here, good goyim

Oh look, the Swede is butthurt that the US refused muslim """""education"""""

What a shock

In 2011, UNESCO decided that the old city of Al Khalil / Hebron is 1) Palestinian and 2) world heritage. While Hebron is in the West Bank and therefore on Palestinian territory, the city is really split since there is a Jewish settlement there. The reason for that is that the grave of Abraham is believed to be nearby.
(Btw. Abraham was by no means born there, he was a nomad and came from where today is Irak.)

Now knowing all this, there's no side here who isn't retarded:
1) Jews adhere to a spot of land where a fucking foreign immigrant died.
2) Americans blindly do what Jews tell them to do.
3) UNESCO knows this is a highly political issue, yet with a "symbolic gesture" they piss off the country that almost pays a quarter of their funds. All of those who get laid off will thank them for this.

sometimes I wonder is the world led by a highly malicious and competent cabal or are everyone (including those ones who think they rule anything either in public or covert) total retards

>UNESCO knows this is a highly political issue, yet with a "symbolic gesture" they piss off the country that almost pays a quarter of their funds. All of those who get laid off will thank them for this.
they shouldnt let politics stop them, if they would otherwise just be doing what they usually do. where does that kind of thing end?

Btw. Germany voted against accepting the Palestinians into UNESCO since they are not a real country, they are ruled by terrorists, and they really don't have a culture or a heritage to speak of.

I rather have a Israeli country where people are civilized than another Islamic shit hole that is of no use to the world.

The accusation that the US makes in regard to this is that UNESCO were the ones who were trying to make this a political issue in the first place. I.e. the old city of Hebron is really nothing special and normally wouldn't belong on the world heritage list. But by placing it there and declaring it Palestinian, UNESCO was making a political statement that was not in their right or original mission to do.

I can see their point. I mean I would have understood if UNESCO had accepted Palestine to, say, help them with their schools and literacy programmes. But putting Hebron on the heritage list was a purely political move, and it cost them dearly.

>Btw. Germany voted against accepting the Palestinians into UNESCO since they are not a real country, they are ruled by terrorists, and they really don't have a culture or a heritage to speak of.

good goy

Tbh the unesco provocated it by being all passive agressive. Mentioning palestine could have worked out maybe withnonly light bitching if they wouldnt also have used "occupiying forces" and other speech delegitimising the israelite claims.

When its about protecting xnice stuff you might not go all political.

Yeah, because the existence of Israel has been such a real fucking benefit to the European people.

>>((((Unesco))))
Good. Cultural Marxism must die.

We got that shit on our antennas over here too. Red linked that shit. I just thought it was more pro-Israeli lefty appologist shilling out of Warsaw and ignored it

A significant number of Palestinians are Christians, but you are too busy sucking Jew cock to worry about the oldest Christian communities in the world being exterminated by the same people who killed Jesus.

>the Jewish conspiracy is so fake that we have to waste time on unconstitutional laws so that it is never discussed again

The more I read about this, the more I realize how utterly fucked up this shit is.

Hebron is divided into two zones, as is the original grave of Abraham, with Arabs having cucked Jews into getting a bit more than half of if. (Picture) Jews won't go to the Arab side of town, Arabs are forbidden to cross the line to the Jewish side. Even the fucking main road, the high street of Hebron, is closed because of this.

And the UNESCO say THIS fucked up state of affairs is worthy to be world heritage?!?! They've got to be kidding!

Also why did they sign it over to the fucking sandmonkeys? Is cultural appropriation now recognized as an own culture? WE WUZ JEWS AN SHIEEET.

So posting "gas the kikes race war now" on teh Internetz will land me in jail nao?

Also
>the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy
>the myth of Jews controlling the media, economy, government etc
>the myth
I.....
That one is actually the easiest to prove. Just look at the fucking last names! Fucking kikes have to lobby unconstitutional bills to try and stop people from speaking the truth.

this is fuckin ridicolous, someone should totally glass the entire middle east once ad for all.
I will mourn the loss archaeological and cultural heritage of the area but it might be worth it if it'd mean to get rid of both sandniggers and jews at once.