Governor Jerry Brown signed legislation making California a sanctuary state. Is this even constitutional...

Governor Jerry Brown signed legislation making California a sanctuary state. Is this even constitutional? Will this be upheld by the federal courts? What would happen to a person charged with an immigration violation who fled to California to avoid charges in another state?
Illegals send some 30 billion back to Mexico just from California right?
What the fuck is happening here...

American crusade into heretic commiefornia when?

I mean jeez.All the government has to do is look the other way as we raid and pillage the fuck out of the state.

No human being is illegal. Cry more, drumpflings. You're on the wrong side of HERstory.

Hillary pls

pls respond

She won the popular vote.

"sanctuary state" is codeword for "human trafficking control center"

and people say the left can't meme

>sanctuary state
>gun restrictions
>violent felonies now just $50 fines.

What could go wrong?

Here's what will happen:
>no turnover of illegals in state jails, including on federal charges
>deportations still happen
>lawsuits over "unlawful deportations"
>judge laughs and picks a side, swiftly calling them winner
>appeal after appeal taking forever while the feds and ice rampage the streets and remove enchilada
>overall california loses cash, face and dignity
>wall gets built in california

Doesnt matter.

>Immigrants

Some of us came as conquerors.

And you leave as defeated cowards

wot

That's one big doggo!! Heck fren, giving me the big fright

BBOOOOORRRKK!!

they kinda fucked up the mayas tho ~desu

How d'you figure that?
Without fail every Latin American country is ruled by ethnic Spaniards.

March the army in. Slaughter anyone who resists.
Put the legislature to immediate death, work the illegals to death and shoot all antifa exjudicially in sight.
Trump needs to push for an enabling act, or if it can't be managed, use the military to help Trump take dictatorial powers.

so sorry

Its illegal same with the fucking cities he keeps having meetings with china and other countries this fucker is insane he thinks he is the president

>guns should be illegal
>the second amendment is over 200yrs old, let it go

>immigrants are not illegal
>this country was founded by immigrants over 200 yrs ago, let it go

I'm so confused on what's traditional and what's outdated.

I mean, if changing gun laws in response to the conditions of our nation is a progressive notion, then why is addressing the overwhelming strain on our economic and cultural interests brought about by immigration so taboo?

They're not immigrants, they're invaders.

ok all the Mexicans leave who's gonna get our groceries?? white people or niggers wont do the work I think they pay almost 18$ an hour now.

Well where i live white ppl take my groceries mow my yards fix my plumbing i live in southern California

Because guns are scary and bad while immigration is clearly only good and nothing bad can come from it no matter what.

Or at least that's what you're apparently supposed to think.

it's better. ice can't pick up criminals in the jails so they're going out to round them up in public. and if they happen to find some additional non-charged criminal aliens, those will also be going back. the retards fucked themselves with this one.

oh yeah, i agree with the pic. I just emigrated from my home to my workplace, when the day ends I plan to emigrate to mall to get some food, and after that I will emigrate back home where I will hopefully eat a meal and go to sleep.
Tomorrow I plan to emigrate to park and have a walk with my girlfriend and. And then we plan to emigrate to cinema and watch a movie, after that we will emigrate to my place where I will hopefully get some sex.

>WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS
I was born here.

My state will have to import the entire population of China, Vietnam and Myanmar.
It's not like the Federal government has the power to regulate international immigration or anythung.

Also, this is Sedition.

And all who voted for this should be tried and hanged .

>confused
>read the 1790 Naturalization Act
>founders explicitly only wanted 'white' immigration
>no longer confused

You're welcome.

I'm going to make the Mexican Repatriation act look like a fucking joke

t. ICE

All the good that does you now

Naturalization is not the same thing as immigration.

Remember when conservatives stood for "states' rights"? Oh, wait. They were never committed to states' rights.

Just looking at that face makes me lose hope in humanity for fuck sake we really do live in a world full of retards. I seriously think anyone with an IQ sub 100 is literally an animal and these cunts have to be around 85 or less.