The chad's game taste

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GqlsS
youtube.com/watch?v=gLVciTOtwN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh shit I play WoT.

Maybe I got killed by fat kim a few times.
Makes me kek to think about it.

>Not being the number one StarCraft player in the world

My stepdad plays the ever living fuck out World of Tanks, we're talking at least 20,000 hours.
There's a chance he might have played with or against dear leader.

>July 30, 2017

boring. call me when he plays old school RuneScape and he's willing to stake me 100m duel arena boxing only and no prayers. i'll clean ol' tubby's pathetic RWT'ed bank

>cucks play WoT
What else is new

Some people smash controllers/keyboards when they lose. Every time he loses he probably executes a citizen. You have blood on your hands friend.

What's his username Sup Forums?

>mfw notice he browse Sup Forums

Good thing I don't care much about anorexic grass eating gooks.

So does he play on the SEA server, European server, or on US Central? Asking for a friend

Literally /our guy/

Not choosing War thunder over WoT ... What is wrong with him?

As it should be.

t. console babby

Do normalfags really believe this shit?
archive.is/GqlsS

this

He is on /news/ all the time

/our supreme leader/

Well, I guess I'm signing up to WoT to unleash hell on Kim Jong-Un

Just as the kings of old played chess, world leaders like us on pol or in NK play games to sharpen the knives

You think he ever checks Sup Forums?

my thoughts exactly.

i'm sure he does/has, although maybe not often.

I'm at a 1b bank, went to da today (max main whip staking) made 70 and gtfo'd of there. Did a 35m drop party in world 1. Felt damn good giving it to some less fortunate noobs and had fun doing it. Went back to arena and made 50m. Too fucking blessed man.

>yfw literally and unironically Kim Jung Un is in this thread right now, and he even bought a cuckchan pass with treasury, and uses NK state vpn technology to make all those BLACKED threads

Sounds like something he would do.

civ vi is fucking terrible and this is coming from a pc gamer.

>total war and civilization
>90 IQ brainlet numale atheist detected

>WoT
I want to believe!

Fake news?

Way are some /pol approved pc games?

(((sources say)))

Don't forget to eat your greens people.

Never heard of World of Tanks. Can I get that on GameCube?

Who cares? I want to believe in something ;_;

But Nioh was good so..?

I don't believe it. He's a rich dictator who can do whatever the fuck he wants. Why spend all day playing video games

Other than cuphead

No but I believe you can get it on the playbox 180

Autism

witcher 3

Believe that you're a faggot.

Because it's laughable propaganda. Next they'll tell you he pees on hookers and calls them Dotard Drumpf.

>being this butthurt
Fuck off you swarthy jungle monkey

>tfw I've already forgotten about cuphead

Deus Ex

Kim Jong Un is the literal definition of a NEET run society. He has created the society we all strive for.

He can be a neckbeard and play vidya 24/7 while fucking the purest virgins of North Korea. The whole country is basically his mom and he is a neckbeard living in his basement.

>a literal cuckold

Quake champions

Insurgency 2

Red orchestra 2

Go do something productive

Pardon, when he's not playing World of Tanks he's literally fighting actual zombies?

>Why spend all day playing video games

Because he wants to

cuntdestroyer69

Nice projection.

Paradox games

Dwarf Fortress. Also old shit like Civ 3, Sim City 4, etc. The more open-ended and less 'on rails' a game is the more Sup Forums-tier it will be.

Thank you for my first good laugh of the day.

yes goy, now buy gold ammo so you can stay competitive

>giving cuck swedes your money

T.

Fallout

War Thunder is better
but only airforces

i recommend s.t.a.l.k.e.r because it doesn't have a lot of pol stuff so its a break from this place for me

KimJonTrill6969421

maybe he fights against tons of COD fags from the USA tons of kids who go to sleep before 10pm and he takes out on the whole USA for things stupid squeakers do every time he gets killed! :^)

Eh, it's not terrible. The base game is fine and districts are a good change. The problem (like fucking always these days) is the DLC strategy. Locking each new civ behind 5 buck paywalls and the fact that all DLC civs are pretty much better than base game civs (if you're playing MP this destroys balance completely but it also fucks with SP campaigns as AI DLC civs will always trash base game AI civs leading to less diverse late game variation).
But as a vanilla Civ, it's probably the best so far. It's likely to come into its own with a proper expansion, but if they keep following the Crusader Kings/Total War "culture pack" strategy, that won't happen and Civ is dead.

fucking this

>not pirating everything

>an autistic 300lb hacker.

Do you think that he lusts after his sister?

Just brushing up on his battle tactics. Someone needs to make a defend north Korea game from nukes being lobbed at it. Let's see if we can get Kimmy hooked

Fuck WoT but I once played with a Korean light scout tanker who was seriously cashed up and a fucking awesome player. I live in hope it was him.

>I may have killed Kim Jong Un with my Edelweiss

Too fun. Don't believe at all.

>a racer, a shooter and two strategies
>"hahhaah brailet puts strategies there lol 90 IQ confirmed"

m8...

Literally /our guy/ if true.

I miss seeing your generals, haven't been around for them recently. Thanks for the work.

>he doesnt play War Thunder

Civ V all dlc bundle is the best. Still gets old, but multiplayer is too much time.

lol. How do the people not revolt though? I guess because he keeps killing everyone. He artificially selects for cucks only.

>North Korea watchers say
Oh, come on.
Not, that I wouldn't believe it, but this is hardly a source.

>gaijin.exe

Everyone loves camarade Kim
youtube.com/watch?v=gLVciTOtwN0

See? This is why NEET life is so awesome.
I spend like 85% of my time awake playing online computer games.

This guy has his own fucking country and can still only manage 65%.

Kim is a father for every child of North Korea

Stellaris

Where does the article limit it to his time awake?

>calls Trump a dotard
>is korean
I fucking knew that fat faggot was a lolbaby

holy fuck. I'm gonna start playing WoT and just start randomly praising kim in my games. become best friends with him LOL

rimworld

Victoria 2

DrumpfBuster5000

Crusader Kings 2
Literally DEUS VULT! the game

>nioh
My aryan

Nobunaga's Ambition

>cuckhead

And here I was happy about managing to flip 30m

>caring about pc games while being 15 yo+
lmao no wonder blacks are fuckign white girls in massive numbers, not only they have BBC advantage, but whitey is also a fag. lmaoooo

Any time you see a North Korean flag here you just know it's Kim himself

Why do you say this?

>tfw you've called KJU a slit eyed nigger

he's a noob

>65% of time playing video games
>33% sleeping
This kimchigger spends 2% of his time running North Korea

>that one nork steam account WAS him