Political Activism, Organising, Maturing in Strategy

Hello! This is the second thread in which I hope we can discuss the following topics:

>how Sup Forums + the rad-right can mature in their tactics (organisation, activism), in order to start focusing on real political outcomes (policy goals, local elections)
>how the left has been reforming their own strategies after their decline in success the last 5 or so years

The last thread started with a recently published video which was an example of the latter point above, but I hope the discussion can be more focused more generally on how the left organises and uses activism successfully,and how we can improve ourselves in the same regard.

I will repost some of the resources from the previous thread, starting with what I see as the most important:
jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xGawJIseNY
youtube.com/watch?v=CaPgDQkmqqM
youtube.com/watch?v=QuN6GfUix7c
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk
youtube.com/watch?v=zPa1wikTd5c
democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/2017/10/10/que-faire-analyse/
democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/2017/10/13/comprendre-et-reagir/
pastebin.com/Nu5imG3c
youtu.be/pG-B9hlzdNg
youtube.com/watch?v=qYbG0-FtMrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is the previous thread:

1st for fuck Canada.

LOCAL POLITICS IS KILL 2 REACTIONARY SPIRIT. NEVAR4GET CHANOLOGY!

Before we continue: I'd like to preface this thread by urging any of you who decide to consider this subject to avoid VAIN CONFIDENCE at all costs. This has become an increasing trend since/due to the Trump election (and before than, the rise of the kek meme). Its never helpful, but particularly dangerous with a subject that deals with self-criticism and improvement as this.

Now by all means I'm optimistic, hopeful, and confident that the alt-right (etc., etc., etc.) has a bright future. But I don't think that we can be called anything but foolish if we believe such success will come without putting in the work!

The article I linked in the OP talks about this common trope, which he describes as "and then a miracle occurs". What's so interesting is that Sup Forums has fallen into this trap of thinking itself, with such nonsense as "keek" and "memey magic". I would urge you to avoid such wishful thinking! We must be confident, but only because we are rooted in truth, practical strategy, and real goals!
This thread aims to be a gut-check for us, and to consider real, practical, and effective ways we can achieve POLITICAL success as we go forward!

Pic related proves that local politics is going to be the key to victory. People who care about local politics and actually care about politics at more than surface value lean right. We need to start parties at the state level and do a good job, then people will vote for ourguys as senators, which will be harder. In americas case, if we can get just 10 seats in the senate, we will practically control it. There hasn't been a 10 person majority lead in like 30 years i think. We would essentially become the tie breakers on every issue.

You are making the same mistakes as the left.
This isn't about controlling the narrative. It's about lots of people being fed up with the constant blatant bullshit. We don't want ANY "narrative".
Nor is it any kind of a "movement". It's merely a historical pendulum swinging.
And trying to hold it back, or make it swing further will have negative outcomes. The left are learning this now. Don't be foolish and join them.
The story here isn't "Mein Kampf V2.0".
It's "The Emperor's New Clothes".
This place is just the child who points and laughs first. It does it well, and we don't need a new playbook.

We need to gas the globalist RINOs.

Now, for the subject of the left's renovation of their own strategy (in the wake of our incredible rise, and their abysmal failure) here are some publicly published examples of their own self-critique, and redeveloped tactics:

The video that started the last thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=4xGawJIseNY
the next one in this same series:
youtube.com/watch?v=CaPgDQkmqqM

Contrapoints:
youtube.com/watch?v=QuN6GfUix7c
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk
youtube.com/watch?v=zPa1wikTd5c

Yeah we wouldn't run as republicans, we would start new parties

It has to be a movement or else we're fucked. Republicans and dems are on the same side, we might get them to run less shitty candidaates, but they will still be in control. If we don't organize at some point all we are ever going to be is the child pointing and laughing until one day they finally just shut us up.

Meant to use pic related for that post (it an excerpt from the article linked in OP)

Classic example of vain-confidence. We can't just sit back and do nothing and expect to win.

e-celebs need to be supported for their funds to go to aiding protest groups.

also e-celebs need to use funds to aid protest groups

> too much focus on being left or right
> either crying about or fighting with the other side
> no centre ground
> no unity

t. Lauren Southern
e-celebs don't care about their people though, they just care about themselves and their wallets. Don't give them money

The foot soldiers of the left are fiery young people who want to change society
The foot soldiers of the right are middle/working class older, actually working normies.
Who's gonna win this? Seriously?
>We can't just sit back and do nothing
We are not "doing notthing". And we are winning because outr current strategy works.
If you don't understand this, you don't belong here.
You come across as either a wannabe scoutmaster or a divisive shill out to undermine confidence.
We don't need either.
Go make your own fanzine page somewhere else.

OP what exactly would you like to discuss? That jacobite article is fucking retarded just like everything the left writes about the right, and regardless of the ordinary quality of jacobite. Why do you want to model after the left? The right is nothing like the left, which is the one thing that stupid rag is correct about. The left is revolution, mobs, vicious violence and outrage over injustice. They organize by going into communities and spreading lies, alinsky style, and having big illustrious thought leaders who are morally perfect and devoted to the underclass. The right will never be a bunch of drones following retarded theories with all the bloodlust of a mob. Fascist reactionaries always had a strong chain of command and respect for authority, no virtue signalling vain displays of devotion like the left always has.

So what exactly are we supposed to take away from the left? The right will never have a party line until a leader stands up, and that leader will be napoleon/caesar class.

it doesn't have to be a movement because the more reactionary you are the less you want anything to do with democratic activism faggotry.

We are winning because the left doesn't understand us yet. they are slow but eventually they will figure out how to deal with us. Look at the daily stormer, its fucking gone. what happens when they come for Sup Forums. if Sup Forums were to go down today, we would be done, end of story

We kinda fucked up our momentum on the International National-movement scale.

We had good traction with Trump and Brexit, but got fucked in Austria, Netherlands and France. We had a decent push towards German normalacy, but by now the Left caught on how we are literally trying to retake Europe under their noses.

The fight for England needs to be hightened. /Britpol/ is fucking amazing, but I have ne idea what the fuck is going on over there with their 15 year Far-Right penalties and their rampant cencorship.

It's obvious we need some evolutionary strategy, but we cant lose sight of what made us sucessful nor can we run the risk of not having /fun/.

I'm going to start a Nonprofit Templar primary boys school and indoctrinate as many urchins as possible.

Mandatory curriculum will include every major philosopher (Descartes, Tocqueville, Kant), Minor crackpot philosopher (Marx), the true tenets and intentions of every world religion ( such as female genital mutilation and a global caliphate in Islam, and wife burning in Hinduism), Archeology, Science, Classical Arts, Military History, Tactics, Ect;
K-College

Prayer is highly encouraged but not mandatory, older cadets mentor younger cadets. Instructors are handpicked and highly scrutinized. The same formula can be replicated for a girls school, with considerations for gender and typical life choices and career paths for young women who can be a benefit to society. Students graduate with the equivalent of divintiy's degree's worth of study in theology and scripture in hebrew, greek and chaldean. The will also be mandatory courses specifically on papists and why they are idolaters that worship dead people and cookies.

A statement I would make for commencement "The world will tell you that you can be whatever it is that you want to. That is a lie. you can be whatever it is you are meant to, because you can have many passions, but many can have only one talent. Decide wisely what your passion will be."

Problem solved.

pic related

that's the problem, e-celebs don't give a shit.
we need ones who do, and understand the purpose of this movement.

it isn't about one ideology, it's about all that is comprised within. We're radical individualists, and so any attempt at "representation", especially for fringe groups, needs to be understood.

I don't care if they're full 14/88, they don't need to name to the jew to be of use.

Propaganda is cannot be this honest.

No they will never understand us, because they are a mob of idealists. Not even the original leftists from the last century understood capitalism or fascism. It isn't just a matter of a difference in political opinion, their entire view on life and structure/order is out of whack. The only way for the left to truly understand the right is when they don't encapsulate the hate facts and honest truth in balls of idealism, like racism and oppression. Even after decades we still have the entire left misunderstanding even basic economics and capitalism. How in the fuck are they going to understand going beyond freedom when they believe even that is just so we can oppress the weak (them).

Rules for Radicals should be mandatory reading. It's amazing how many people are oblivious the lefts playbook when it was once common knowledge.

Leftist ideas is fundamentally disconnected with the realiy of the world we live in. It refuses to look the world in the eyes and see that suffering is neccesarry. It cannot be avoided. If you attempt it you will only succeed in making it much worse.

The media picture is that off a child fleeing war in Syria. The reality is 75% africans that wanted a better life in Europe. Mostly males, even from Syria.

Corporations are the real globalists and they have convinced people on the left that it is somehow virtuous to throw our culture and people into the trash. The few that realize this, us, are labeled nazis for wanting to save our culture and homes.

When they say we need more people for the economy what they really mean is THIER economy, the jews and corporations, flooding in third worlders RUINS our economy, Joe Sixpacks economy and quality of life gets flushed with globalization.

The left can never understand us, because being left/right relies on fundamental mental differences (dialectic vs rhetoric). Some people can do both, but end up being either classic liberals or right wing anyway, simply because left wing politics makes no practical sense. Pure "lefties" can't do this binocular thinking, and can therefore never "understand" the right, anymore than The Allies could have decoded German code without a grasp of german.
>muh hugbox
We would just make a new Sup Forums.
And what do you suppose Sup Forums IS, exactly?
It's merely a platform for the individuals that make up it's community. There is no cohesive element, and this is it's strength. It has no consistant ideology, so there is nothing concrete to attack.
Maybe this is what you are wanting to change, hmmmmm?

Starting as a new party tends to work badly. It's easier and more effective to infiltrate and subvert extisting parties or at the very least manipulate them to serve us as their base.

We don't have time to play Gary Johnson.

It's possible they're just t_d people who don't know the history of the new right, and figure they need some sort of democratic movement with a message and fucking ""optix"", similar to how all the e-celeb cancer isn't just D&C but also kiddos who want to know what big brother thinks of X.

That's the masses, the people in charge know what they are doing, because its not even about ideology for them its just about power and control. And they will control us if we stay on the same course. It's already happening look at youtube, practically no one other than late night shows can get monetized. they are moving in on controlling the internet. We cannot exist within their internet

I'm not sure your'e correct about the right being more active, especially locally. It seems to me the lefties are always the ones instigating change at a PTA meeting or the like. I could be wrong, though: that's just my perception.
The thing about local politics (as pointed out in the OP's picture) is that you can gain power by focusing on competently addressing partisan civil issues: like roads, trash, schools, etc.
This can be used to our advantage.

That article isn't from the left: its a self-critique of the right. Quite a silly reaction, and an arrogant, vainly-confident one that I was hoping to avoid. I know its hard to stomach: but that's the point of a gut-check.
Whether you like it or not, the left has been winning the culture war the last few decades. For this fact, its worth observing and learning from their tactics. This article hopes to focus on how they organise and successfully apply political pressure through activism, in particular.
Its interesting that you touched on multiple tropes held by far-right types: thinking you can learn nothing form the left, preference for hierarchy in organisation, and (with your last point) waiting for a miracle to occur.
I'll post some excerpts from the article that address those points.

As I argued in the previous thread; democracy is still worth engaging in, even if you don't believe it can achieve all your goals.

Play by these rules, and everyone read the prince.

*Propaganda cannot be this honest

Art of War, if understood properly is also a good aide.

e-celebs are potential tools that could be used, optics isn't the key word with them, it's economic distribution for the movement.

we aren't socially acceptable, we get it, but we're the ones fighting against authority in this scenario. That alone is good optics.

Censorship has been our enemy's biggest flaw and I see no reason to give up on it now. Or did we already forget the validation that came with PewDiePie being "a literal fucking nazi"?

But none of that has anything to do with understanding it. You're simply talking about the power they wield to shut people down. Obviously we are

I know about the article, but that guy isn't self-critiquing the right m8. Well, at least we might have a different definition of what the new right is. All this stuff about organizing with a message and controlling institutions is toxic leftism, so I get the impression the dude is more of an old school liberal/libertarian.

"worth engaging in" is a long step down from "we need a movement or we're fucked". Which is it? Cause I want nothing to do with activism. You talk about things that are "essential to achieving our goals" but frankly m8 I don't think you really understand the right either.

I can see why you would think that, but i think this is different. We just have to learn from all of their mistakes and actually do it right. The way to do this is to gain popularity as an individual, then join this new party. No one will care about a party started by nobodies. This is what worked for trump, he was already famous, so he already had credibility. If you took a nobody and put him in trumps place, he would've lost

I agree don't give them money, but e-celebs do serve a valuable function, they bring awareness.

Is Lauren Southern sincere? Doesn't matter. Does she push a huge audience of centrists towards the right and promote Western culture. Hell yeah she does.

This benefits us. Same with any e-celeb that even remotely agrees with us. As long as they are not a complete liability like Milo, more power to them. Attacking "ourselves" unless necessary does us no good.

The Art of War is also a good one, you are right.

Maybe Sup Forums should right a proper manifesto. Disseminating our ideas in an easily digestible way will help combat the misrepresentation tactics the left likes to use. Ill start writing one.

I think he may even be a disinfo/divisive agent, just here to start arguments.
Eventually he'll learn that doesn't actually work here, because it's pretty much what we do anyway.
>right
Good idea. You can spell-check it!

oops, I've been drinking a bit so I'm not paying full attention to what I'm typing.

No you still don't get it. The people who are furthest on the right fucking hate optics and e-celebs and any kind of democratic activism, because that is not what they believe in and is in fact the Left's game. It's not about enticing the masses with socially acceptable politics and moving the overton window so that one day democracy will bless us again. You're just talking like a liberal.
>Censorship has been our enemy's biggest flaw
no it has been their strongest weapon in fact, and the streisand effect is not really working the way you think it will. You have to remember that it only works on e-celebs, and nobody wants that cancer anyway. The threat of being doxxed and fired is always present but that has been the case since the war.

They are not thought leaders, they are just individuals, and the awareness they bring is not awareness of "the right". This isn't a collective based on virtue and purity like the left. I would even say you can not be a right-winger if you follow personalities and believe it's a movement with mouthpieces.

>Maybe Sup Forums should right a proper manifesto.
Fuck off. What even is this thread?

giving them views on youtube is often good enough, but there are smaller channels that need help from those who can, and we shouldn't exactly shame that act from a strategic standpoint.

I've been writing one i'm up to 7 pages on a word document. it's really rough right now, basically just some important strategies that i've researched and think would work, along with some grandiose to light a fire in people

>Political Activism, Organising, Maturing in Strategy
There are various articles about this topic on our French-speaking racist website:
democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/2017/10/10/que-faire-analyse/
democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/2017/10/13/comprendre-et-reagir/

I might translate them one day.

austria is not lost my friend, övp (cuckservatives) adapted all the points from the fpö (actual right wing party). Övp promised to stop all further migration and is leading the polls with about 30%, second largest party is FPÖ at about 20+%. They will probably form a coalition. Social democrats are about to get btfo'd and greens split and may not even enter parliament.

do you mind making a pastebin for it? If you dont mind maybe I could make some additions or offer any knowledge I have thats relevant and leave it up to you to add it

I actually got the impression he wants to learn about the right's evaluation of what he thinks is a new step in lefty thinking or something. That fucking jacobite article comparing grassroots activism and subverting institutions between the right and left does not connect with Sup Forums at all, and he would know that if he had been here long enough. I think this is just more of the kekistani-type crowd who think they know the 'alt-right' and want to work on the leaders/optics/movement/message/activism/blahblah

what in the ever-loving fuck makes you think you are an authority to write a manifesto?

Thankyou!

>"e-celebs don't want to get doxxed"
>e-celebs regularly get doxxed

the fuck? those unafraid to show their faces are absolutely useful, even if totally useful idiots.
They help spread the message, at least so here in America (where we're winning btw).

American e-celebs have the opportunity, and if they have the integrity then we should show our support. Maybe this means keep them in the dark on somethings, I don't want optics for the 14/88ers, but I wouldn't mind optics for the CivNats, or for the libertards, or for anyone even remotely opposed to our foes.

We' the west are fighting a three-way tug of war between fascists, capitalists, and communists.
In this type of contest the more one side pulls the closer together the other two get, thus forcing those two to work together.
During WWII the communists and the capitalists worked together, and during the cold war the capitalists and the fascists worked together.
Now the communists have pulled it their direction, forcing capitalists and fascists together again.

>hurr durr where natsoc at
fascist, even if you don't think it "technically" belongs there for the broad-scope categorization natsoc pulls along team fascist.

sure just give me a minute

Why not? It might be shit but i just started it recently and plan to work on it for a long time. It's not like i'm posting it all over the place trying to get people to read it

maybe we should make a dedicated IRC to Sup Forums activism?

No because there is no "message" that they are spreading. You're still talking like a democrat, and I suspect you think the 'right' wants to go back to the consitution, possibly including the 14? The west isn't just fighting a three-way tug of war, because all of that is democratic wankery. Need i remind you that both the fascists and the communists abolished democracy as soon as they got into power? And that neither of them were "grassroots" but revolutionary vanguards with a coup and fucking guns? Look mate, as long as you think it's just a democratic free-for-all and e-ecelebs for the lolberts are somehow good for the natsocs because they can cooperate, I don't know what to tell ya. That isn't what all of the right believes, and personally I think e-celebs are only useful in so far as it gets people to realize that they should hate e-celebs. But anyway if you want to win by democratic means and by activism and taking over institutions of media/education, good luck with that. I hope the internet will stay free, but I don't believe it will work. Either way I can guarantee you that you will not be getting the support of all of the new right, definitely none of the reactionaries.

because there is no manifesto for the right, and not just because Sup Forums isn't a hive mind.

how do i make it public? just made an account named assyassface. When i search that nothing comes up but i don't know if you would be able to see it

Why don't you faggots ever talk about jobs or money making?

>hur dur knock doors and get rejected lmao XD
>hur dur just walk in streets like hitler did XD

Instead, we could be locking down houses to share and find each other jobs and at the end of each month put your savings towards the fucking cause. Why aren't you low IQ spergs talking about this?

no need for an account.

just make sure the first red circle is set as public and then click create paste. It will redirect you to your public paste and generate a link for you to share it.

>Either way I can guarantee you that you will not be getting the support of all of the muh secret club nerds that get a buzz from edgy larping
Good. Begone. You losers are absolute fucking poison to any movement.

>the right's evaluation of what he thinks is a new step in lefty thinking or something
Or...
>how the right can defend against the new leftypol thinking by, er, adopting the failed mindest that led to the new strategy.
If he's not a shill, he's simply not bright enough to be paid any attention to.
If he's a new "convert" or something, he should lurk moar.

haha ok good luck with your ""movement"" faggot, i'm sure its manifesto will be a great read

> no optics
> no activism
> no populism
I can already live in a sustainable isolated community with my family, but that is not political change, nor will that save my race or my people in my nation.

Waco didn't workout too well and we don't have enough firepower to forceably overthrow our government, so the inly chance of survival at a racial level is to undo social programming and stear workable policies in manors that suit our benefit.

pastebin.com/Nu5imG3c

That should work, be warned there's a lot of cringe in there

lurk moar has stopped working a long time ago. this place is absolutely flooded with people who got interested in politics around 2014 and are building a new democratic resistance to the authoritarian left. i don't think we'll make much headway in this thread mate. Their mindset is activism "on the streets" and taking over institutions. What's there to say?

>let's just shitpost forever and ever
kill yourself my dude

yeah it makes sense that you would think the alternative to activism is larping in your basement. What a powerful god that democracy is.

You sound like an old bitter faggot who was never able to accomplish anything, so you take your anger out on ambitious young people

I'm glad you've found a way to dismiss me and not listen my dude. It does remind me of some other party that recruits heavily among the revolutionary types though. Look man it's fine to write a manifesto, but you shouldn't think it will be a manifesto for the right. It will just be your manifesto, and that's fine. People will follow if they want to.

All your post in this thread are about muh secret club. You're literally a no life loser and your opinion means fuck all. Try saying any of that shit outside and see how hard you get laughed back into your corner you pathetic freak

>starting a serious discussion on pol

Anyway i think we should put these discord servers to good use and start forming irl action groups in every country. Groups willing to take action in the streets, similar to antifa.

We will never be able to achieve our goals if we don't take back our streets.

>what they can do isn't enough to help ME so therefore I don't want it to help YOU

No, you're the retarded burger here who believes all social and political change comes from democratic action, up to the point that people who believe anything else are larping basement losers who don't want to change anything. Guess who doesn't know anything about the right?

this.

>muh secret club
>tries to get someone banished from the secret club for not fitting in with the young turk members
You belong on the left, with all their divisive name-calling and guilt-ridden politics. This isn't a hugbox. It never has been.
You are looking for the masonic hall.
This, I'm afraid, is the wild west.

>doing the one thing that everyone hated the left for doing

get out faggot

I never said i wanted it to be a manifesto for the right or for anyone. It's just a collection of ideas and strategies that i think are valuable. I would listen to your opinions, but you're not giving any. you're not giving constructive criticism, you're just calling people faggots

Fuck off leftypol

>This, I'm afraid, is the wild west
>*slides bowl of eggs*
That was mad corny. I bet you thought that was smooth. kys

You wouldn't want to do this in a general sense: but rather organising as local as possible (country, state, etc)
I can link you to a Aussie one if you'd like.

>This, I'm afraid, is the wild west.
Jesus I am cringing to death right now

As long as the left continues neoliberalism and identity politics the alt right would gain support. The white supremacists, neonazis and what-not swept up the disenfranchised. Those that refuted feminism, mass immigration, affirmative action and so forth. Not in the way white supremacists and neonazis do, just for comments, criticism and skepticism. The white supremacists neonazis et al gathered those marginalised people and joined the ranks and vice versa. The collection of white nationalists neonazis et al became the collective alt-right. Gamergate was huge and the alt-right swept up plenty from the gaming community too as feminists had targeted gaming eg Anita Sarkeesian.

Gamergate was a decisive defeat of the left at the grassroots level. Children, teenagers, and young adults play video games lots and lots of them. talking about 3 generations worth. Progressives, socialists and other leftists was oblivious to the events and those that were not simply adopted feminist talking points. Gamers and neutrals witnessed the scandal that was Gamergate. That was clearly the year of the alt-right, at least in North America. The influx of illegals ( eg Greece and Germany) after the Libya war and the fallout of the Syrian war as well as the atrocities by the illegals became a decisive defeat of the left in Europe , more specifically the Barbara Spectre types which again were neoliberal and identity politic proponents.

Bernie Sanders resuscitated the left, progressives and socialists then sadly got rigged by the neoliberal and identity politics section of the Democratic party. Seth Rich's passing and an assassination attempt on Trump was defeat of the left as the news spread pointing to other Democratic candidate. Of course the neoliberal policies have been anything but positive.

The alt-right has been in the making since the second term of GWB. The left have a lot to do it seems and the neoliberal identity politics perhaps its most pressing problem.

Because that''s not politics.

this only.
this whole thread stinks of honeypot.
>movement.

Except I told you good luck with the ecelebs and activism. God you think anybody who hates those people are just bitter and jealous? fucking lurk moar kiddo, my perspective isn't unique to me.

I have been trying for over 10 posts to get anybody in this thread to understand that democratic activism and "taking back the streets" and "awareness from ecelebs" and "taking over institutions" are not classic right-wing tactics that we can learn from the left because they're doing it so well. Over and over i'm trying to point out that this is democratic faggotry, but you new kids have gotten it in your head that democracy is the only way to be and the only way the right gets back in power is by going door-to-door and winning everybody's hearts back from the left. I'm telling you not to write a manifesto for the right because there will never be one. But then you say that it isn't constructive because it doesn't do anything in the democratic framework, and the other kids in this thread call me bitter and apathetic. So what the fuck can I say? Look at this idiot: who thinks it's a shill-tactic to try and put a stop to this leftist organizing going on in this thread, or the burger who tells everyone to kill themselves if they don't want to join him in the streets.

This whole thread is so far off-base with regards to right-wing strategies this might be better suited for a libertarian party revival.

Not really. This IS the wild west of the internet.
You are looking for something to "adapt to function" as a platform for your ideas. That's nice. But you should go build your own platform, because pol isn't what you think it is.
Getting this place to actuate political views irl is like trying to put wheels on a bridge so you can call it a car.
It may well have a shiny brochure, and I'm sure some idiots will buy it, but that bridge isn't going anywhere, because it's simply not fit for purpose.
Go build your own bridge. This one belongs to the trolls.

What you don't understand is that these people know exactly what you mean, and now realized that it's important anyone from the right side begin repeating their mistakes.

But on a side note, let's see who can top my donation! :-)

I am more confused as to what direction you are advising.

As I mentioned here:
Alot of us already have "exit strategies" based around moving into isolated white communities to raise healthy families.

The Amish have done the same for hundreds of years here.

This isn't politics at real scale though and does nothing to mend our nations or save Europe.

Now your recomendations seem to be:
> reject Social Media
> don't take to the streets
> don't influence other people
> don't reassert dominance over institutions
> stay on Sup Forums forever

Now, unles you are advocating an armed overthrow of the government (which is not posible in the U.S.) the point should remain how to continue to subvert the quo in our benefit.

Because from what it sounds like, everything outside of political assasinations and bombing Federal buildings is a LARP to you.

You say that democratic activism is bad, what is the alternative other than shit posting or civil war

I encourage you all to read the last thread to get up to speed with the point of this conversation:

>let's go around doing exactly what the left has been doing so that we can grow!
>it'll work so well like it has for them!

get out faggot

I believe he is in the "wait for a miracle" camp (civil war, deus ex machina leader), that the article addresses.

Watch this video by Dr. Pierce to get a run-down on that type of loser: youtu.be/pG-B9hlzdNg
tl;dr turbo-nerds that only care about getting a buzz from being edgy. Absolutely useless and completely poisonous, avoid at all cost

Look I don't know what to tell you except democratic activism is a very strange and alien form of political action that was arguably called into existence by the left, so it's not merely that I dislike it for personal reasons but I just never see it working period. Not for anything right-wing. The alternative isn't just bombing shit and going for a coup, and you should really read some more books on what the fascists believed a proper person should do with their lives, both socially and politically. The democratic infection is extremely strong in this thread and throughout the whole trump movement, who fancy themselves to be the new 'right-wing'. Meanwhile in reality we still have two american democratic parties duking it out while not talking to each other. And besides, we already KNOW how the left got into power, so why wouldn't you just do alinsky? I understand that it's strange to consider any form of political action that isn't democratic and doesn't revolve around flyers and posters and optics, but it's really possible. But even if you don't believe so, democratic action will not furnish more than a slight return to your constitution, a kind of conservative reaction. Just like you need to read more and not become a political activist after your first taste of the thing. But whatever, it seems all you new kids are determined to believe I don't want to change anything, so I truly wish you good luck.

Wrong, you arrogant piece of leftist shit. You don't know a fucking thing and yet you pretend to be here to learn and discuss ideas.

No one is trying to turn Sup Forums into a solid group here, that would be retarded. But people who actually want to enact change are on Sup Forums, we're just trying to have a discussion about activism.

You haven't understood my message.
Firstly, its not about growth: but about political results.
Second: you seem to be under the impression that the left hasn't been doing well the last few decades. That's objectively not true, when you look at their results. The last five years are different, of course.

Great video/talk - thanks!

none of you people understand what the other anons and me are trying to tell you, and none of you are even making any attempts to do so. this fucking thread man. good luck with your high energy folk activism and youtube links

>all this infighting
youtube.com/watch?v=qYbG0-FtMrE

Are you actually trying to say that fascists aren't politically organized?

Thatd be great if you dont mind

>so why wouldn't you just do alinsky
You're contradicting yourself,
and furthermore have yet to say a means of achieving our goals outside of the democratic / political process beyond civil war.
The closest thing I could get from that whole rant of yours was maybe that you're hinting at focusing on culture.

Here you go, cob:
gg/grxmMS

they fucking abolished democracy after they got into power

you shouldn't do alinsky if you're on the right, and you should meditate long and hard on why that is. but anyway i'm fresh out of fucks to give about this thread, so just listen to the burgers and remember that i'm a bitter loser who doesn't want change.