Danganronpa 3

>1 more day till based Izuru

The hype is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mFfCT_5G8pI
youtube.com/watch?v=aEEIEoTaIZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't wait to finally see Izuru in action

I don't think his hair is gonna be that long right away. It'll probably grow out by the time Junko is introduced

Schreier: In Danganronpa, we're told that Monokuma was controlled by Junko, but the end strongly suggests that he can think and act for himself. In the second game, all we see is the virtual reality, so Monokuma could just be part of the virus. In the real world, does Monokuma have independent thought? Is he an AI?
N
Kazutaka: The truth of the matter is that by the end of the first game, it's essentially Junko's virus that's controlling Monokuma. And then also in 2, it's the same thing. It's the virus taking control and making Monokuma move and work.

>basically Junko Ai is still alive in real world

Also Chiaki is a mary sue

Schreier: It always seems like there's a lady character designed to be the player's (and main character's) favorite — Kyoko in the first game, then Chiaki in the second. Is that intentional? Were those your favorite cast members too?
N
Kazutaka: For number one, I didn't really specifically think of any female characters as the heroine. In regards to Kyoko Kirigiri specifically, it was just the idea that she was a detective and she had a good thought process that drove her to be perceived in that role for the player. On the other hand, wanting to specifically create a heroine is what drove Chiaki's creation.

I wonder how long it will take Hinata to turn into Izuru? Did he undergo multiple procedures or just one? I've also seen people speculate that Hinata's personality will gradually change into Izuru, but that doesn't make sense given how all of his memories as Hinata were erased.

They weren't erased but, suppressed in the deepest parts of his brain

Theory: Chiaki goes into a coma during the first mutual killing game, and part of the Neo-World Program's purpose is to rebuild her personality by taking her base traits and giving her a school life, in order to upload to the vegetable.

finally back to best cast, dr2 cast

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Punches the shit out of Anxiety fag and makes nigger die
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

>youtu.be/mFfCT_5G8pI
>that video
I found it funny that Kirigiri was shown to be the killer in Monokuma's chibi rules explanation in episode 2 and how Naegi was the one you needed to kill to finish the game. I thought it was just Monokuma being a petty little shit and mocking them but it's going to be hilarious if there's truth to it.

yfw monaca wins the naegibowl

From what I remember I think it was multiple procedures

I hope you're right, it's cute when it's growing out

>Be a Boxer
>become the best one
>get recruited by some drunk man to enter Hope's Peak
>dont really give a shit, but might as well get some education
>meet some grey haired guy and his waifu
>befriend them because nobody wanted to be friends with me
>graduate, finally set for life
>grey haired friend and his waifu want to stay at school to make it better
>don't really want to, but might as well if I want to keep my friends
>chilling on Hope's Peak gate as a security guard now
>some girl kills another one from the Reserve Course and then gets killed
>meh, it is what it is
>random guy from the other course keeps wanting to get into the Main Building next day
>tell him to fuck off
>doesn't listen
>throw him off and talk some shit to him so maybe he'll leave
>tries to punch me, the SHSL Boxer (lmao)
>push his shit in and spit on him
>my friends waifu stops me before I knock him out
>meh
>somehow im the bad guy for doing my job.
>Fastfoward some years
>mass murder killers on the loose
>one of them is the guy I punched years ago
>figures
>a manlet finds them and we capture them all
>great
>The same manlet sends them off to a vacation before we execute them
>what the fuck manlet?
>get the manlet on trial
>punch the shit out of him for helping mass murder killers
>some fucking guy with a bull mask defends him
>fucking retard, we are going to win the trial anyway
>some stupid bear shows up and makes us sleep
>wake up and 1 of my 2 friends is dead
>JUST FUCK MY FRIENDS UP
>my other friend wants the manlet to kill himself
>great, fucking manlet must be behind of this, might as well knee him so he cant move
>some brown bimbo steps up to defend him
>get off me bitch, why is everyone defending mass murder helpers today?
>that stupid animator steps up too
>fuck this, he got here late, he might as well be the traitor
>knee him
>farmer starts mumbling some shit
>dies because he never revealed his NG code
>what a retard
>somehow i am the bad guy

More and this will hit chara limit.

He knee'd Mitarai, not punched.

The writers would have to be absolute madmen to do such a thing.

Beautiful Dead is so fucking comfy at the dead of night.

>this guy has bigger tits than kirigiri
Girls who don't have at least a c cup should commit suicide to get rid of their terrible genes.

She's a much better and cuter little sister for him than that braindead bimbo you posted.

They fucked his brain in a number of procedures, including mental training and conditioning to maximize talent gain. Ultimate Luck was probably one of the talents Izuru gained by brain manipulation.

it def is funny if Kyoko or Naegi are junko's Meatsuit

youtube.com/watch?v=aEEIEoTaIZI

AE has some good music, Masafumi Takada does such good work.

Weedman calls reinforcements next Future ep

>kills off all the good characters in every game
>in the anime too

For what purpose Kodaka.

>aiding Naegi
>ever

Why'd they'd bring this chairslut back?

Homeroom isn't even a fucking talent. It's hardly even a class.

despair
e
s
p
a
i
r

tfw no delinquent mother

How is Class President an Ultimate
How is Moral Compass an Ultimate

It means she has a similar trait to Junko to bring people to her side

Haven't read Zero or Ultra Despair Girls. What do I need to know about them for this show?

>Ultra Despair Girls
Just watch an LP, preferably one without commentary. It's going to be getting more UDG as it seems.

>mfw i have played DR1, DR2, read DR:IF, DR:0 and i was still alienated by Kodaka because i didn't played AE as it is limited to the bunch of people who play in PSVita

Homeroom was the best class because it was basically a mini orgy with snogging and under the desk hand jobs every day while the homeroom teacher was drinking booze in the corner.
He later got fired but eh.

>you will never fill Monaca with your hope

>Li'l
Why niggerfy the little Asian kids' speech?

>How is Moral Compass an Ultimate
That's a questionable translation. He's a Disciplinary Committee Member.

Taka made motherfucking Mondo behave. He's worthy of his title.

Zero: Junko is likely a natural red-head with red eyes, and even though she had amnesia and the inability to form memories, her Ultimate-level intelligent manifested in a way that they called her the Ultimate Analyst. Her friend the Ultimate Neurologist tried to stop her from becoming Junko again, since he and Junko wanted to test the memory eraser, but to no avail, and she kills him in a fit of despair and regains her memories.
UDG: Watch a playthrough. There's way too much shit they can pull from it, between Naegi's sister, Toko, information about the outside world etc.

Are you too elitist to watch a playthrough on youtube for the story? There are plenty without any commentary, just the game in japanese with english subs slapped over.

CUTE

>Taka made motherfucking Mondo behave.
Not enough, clearly.

Fuck off creepo

So that Junko Kirigri will Btfo the Faker

rude.

Do any of the DR manga's have good art?

>>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru

This one always make me laugh way more than it should.

Remember seeing "also 3" for the first time? Are you satisfied with what we're getting?

I'm having a lot of fun

Why is the Future arc so bad and different compared to other Danganronpa stuff?

I really, REALLY like this image.

He'll need his own page when the anime will be over.

I remember. Given my insane reaction to the last episode I'd say I've been pretty satisfied so far.

How do I stop myself from liking Monaca? Right now I hate her very much while being a huge Junko worshipper. I keep hating her at the moment but something inside me feels that I may end up liking her. I don't want to like Monaca.
Please help.

What's also 3?

Monaka a best.Just accept it.

Oh FUCK that's a great idea to show the child him rope swinging on the noose while he's in it

uncanny

Monaca's a cutie-patootie and there's nothing wrong with liking her.

No she is shit. Worst girl ever. Worse even than Celes.

>yfw Real!Chiaki dump Hinata in one second for Izuru because he can kick her ass at video gamez

Lluckily Hinata will see the light and go for 2D later like a man of good tastes.

I adore her because she's so unlikable. She's voiced by Aya Hirano, which triggers "bitch-character" to me, and she is probably one of the most evil characters in the entire series. She usurps Junko in my eyes.

What did he mean by this?

She tries very hard to be the biggest monster in the world and it's endearing to see.

>P.E
>Homeroom
what the fuck are those?

i think P.E its just the class thats just called Sports in my country (pretty much just exercise)
but I never heard about Homeroom

Her ability to go from looking cute to horrifying is great. Rui's best character designs were in AE.

Liking Junko while dislinking Monoca is kinda weird anyway except if you consider Monoca to be the chins version

Reminder

I never liked Junko as a villain because you hear about all the bad shit she does but very little of it actually happens on screen.

Every scene with Monaca drips evil, and she's so fucking petty. It's hard not to be entertained by her when she's being a little monster, it never goes over the top but she's always at boiling point.

Was Izuru able to predict everything that will happen in DR3, much like how he predicted the outcome of DR2?

More doujins

Boxerfags are too powerful

I think it's just Monokuma being salty since they were the tag-team that fucked Junko up.

Munakata is still chasing after the cat, Juzo still have to make him want to give him a taste of the D.

Munakata will be the one who's above, of course.

Her reveal that she wanted to start "war" was one of the most evil things I've heard. I was amazing hearing that from a young character like her.

Juzo is love.
Juzo is life.

I agree about Junko,is like Kadota has a boner for her and doesn't want her to be hated.

we dont even know what the fuck is the deal with Izuru now.

does he have his UD memories? does he have his Hajiime Hinata memories before the cultivation program? both of them? did he retain all his talents even after becoming Hajime again?

>same time
How did this happen?

After AE I consider her a carabon copy of Junko who tries too hard to become her successor while failing miserably. It's not even an unpopular opinion among fellow despairfags.

She accomplished a fuck of a lot more than Junko's AI did.

>who tries too hard to become her successor
Did you even play the game? Only afterward she does

Who let the silly interns run their twitter?

But none of the Mondo/Ishi ones are scanned. All this does is fill me with despair.

Why do people like Mondo again?
>punches Naegi and knocks him out for almost a day
>kills best trap because insecure as fuck
>goes into Ishimaru and gets him killed too

She literally says that she wants to be a second Junko in chapter 4 while bullying and kissing Shigetsu (which was hot but still).

Same reason everyone wants Juzo's dick. He's hot.

Go back and actually finish the game.

Damnit, I can't even hate him anymore, he's just too good of a meme character now. He's an asshole and I'll probably spend half of the show "hating" him, but despite this he's too funny in a black comedy way.

Feels bad man
I just want to keep going until it starts flowing out of her nostrils

She wanted to make Komaru the succesor.

Japanese delinquents are cool
Honors a man's promise
Doesn't go on an AHO AHO AHO spree when he realizes it's over
He's hot

No she doesn't, she says she wants to create the second coming of Junko, you just assume that.

at chapter 5 is revelead that she wanted Komaru to be Junko2, then she fails and Nagito takes her to make her the successor

also
>Shingetsu

Are people really this shallow?

I'm pretty sure she was talking about making Komaru into Junko during that exchange. It's been awhile for me though.

He's not even too hot and his hairstyle is retarded.