>Hates Jews
>Believes in God
>Hates fags
>Hates degeneracy
>"Hurr durr, Islam is terrible xD"

Explain.

Muslims accept trannies and allow tranny marriages which is gay

Islam is degenerate.

They are backwards af, if we were living in the 15th century, then yes, we would share a lot of values, but they stand alone stuck in that time period.

Islam is too moderate for me tbqhwy

How will the government have it's war on terror if it comes out as a closet muslim

Probably jealousy

>if we were living in the 15th century

you're a slav so you basically are tbqh

MUSLIMS*clap*ARE*clap*ARAB*clap*SCUM

STAY*clap*THE*clap*FUCK*clap*OUT*clap*OF*clap*EUROPE !!!!!!

pol doesnt like the beards or smell i guess

otherwise, yeah, the rest should fit in w/pepe

Fuck Islam it full of brown people. Plus can't have my doggo, alcho or bacon with that religion.

Because they’re a bunch of angry perverted niggers who hate us.. Sounds a bit like Sup Forums, maybe we are more in common than I thought

They are pursuing an r-selection reproductive strategy. We do not wish to adopt the same strategy. Instead we must counter it with immigration reform, welfare reform and counter-terrorism.

Expect a book to always be right
Search for a contrived instance of it being wrong
Wrong becomes right

Yeah, even God makes mistakes now and again. His pronouncements should obviously be taken with a grain of salt.

Because kikes have successfully co-opted the modern right-wing and diverted the dislike of Jews towards Islam.
Instead of hating Muslims in general we should hate our politicians and liberal trash who let in the Muslims who aren't compatible with our way of life, not be good shabbos goys who do Israels work for them.
Muslims used to be allies of the right-wing.
Don't forget that Christians had thriving and healthy communities in Muslim lands in the middle east for over 1000 years and the troubles didn't stand until the US/UK inserted hundreds of thousands of kikes into the mix and set off the powder keg.

It's the whole pedohile warlord and high rates on consanguinity. Also, barbarism.

No we don't

Islam has not produced a singel successful society, in fact it acts as a cancer on societys where its introduced... So it has to be eliminated for the future of mankind

>that flag

Had to make this....

>Hates Degeneracy
>Islam preaches pedophillia and rape
welp there you go

Muslims are flooding european streets, posing as children and raping little white boys and girls in broad day light

I literally need no other reason to hate every single Arab Muslim. They can all fucking burn. If we nuked every sand nigger country tomorrow, round up all the rest in our countries and shoved polls up their ass Big Papa Vlad style tomorrow, I would throw a huge party.

Fuck Muslims
Fuck Arabs

>raping little white boys
they should be smart like the Catholics & keep that behind closed doors

I hate those faggots too leaf, all pedos should burn, with that said, a little priest diddling is not really comparable to the savagery of being gang raped for hours, hell in England, they got pulled out of school on a regular basis to get gangbanged. That's a whole other level of fucked up to me.

That's nice, but do they follow any of it? Christians sure don't and Muslims are already having gay preachers in Germany and they work quite well with Jews against white people. Muslims, like Christians take anybody's money, which means they support anybody with money and anybody does anything.