Wow trump is a fucking disaster

I can’t believe this fucking dumb fuck is president. Might as well have kkk as president or some Fox News watching boomer.

wow nobody cares about your shit thread.

haha loser

k

>> Might as well have kkk as president
??? Your point ???

Crickets. You know why? Because these dolts fell for the "meme him into the presidency" and now the dumb motherfucker is actually the president and noone here will admit they got punked.

He's German, what did you expect?

rather have a fox news watching boomer than a cnn watching boomer

I actually had Fox News streaming on the laptop while I was giving OP's mom a creampie. True fucking story.

Is he really all you think about?

>I can't believe this dumb fuck is president
well, that's democracy, the majority wins and you lost. suck it the fuck up, you whiny lib.

We got punked?
We punked you buddy. What do I care about who's president of the USA. I'm just here for the shits and giggles.

Don't forget to sage user

>Literally one of the most accomplished people in human history
>Actually believed to be stupid by idiots sitting behind keyboards with nothing to show for their lives
Incredible stuff, folks

>might as well [...] Fox news watching boomer
user, I have a secret to tell you...

I think you might be a faggot.
Can we get a fact check on the fly?

Confirmed.

Faggot.

The irony of the Trump presidency is that left wing media set up Trump as the GOP nominee so he could fail against Clinton. A Trump presidency could never have happened without the liberal medias manipulation. You guys had all of the alphabet networks, cable networks, left wing comedians on cable and late night talk shows, government sponsored NPR and all of the left wing web sites campaigning for Clinton and yet you still lost. With all of the power peddlers backing the Dems their Party literally collapsed in front of the entire world. Debbie Wasserman booted as leader of the DNC. Clinton's top aide Huma Aberdeen humiliated by her husbands pedo pics. Clinton emails showing that the DNC conspired with the Clinton campaign to steal the nomination from Bernie.

hahahaha cry more, faggot

>I can't believe this fucking dumb fuck is President
It happened a year ago gro the fuck and take your pill

Why are all of you suburban retards who voted for Trump up so early?

What seems to be the problem?

The Trump presidency is working perfectly

Leftists and other degenerates are so wholely consumed by his constant tweets, statements, political gaffs, Russian conspiracies, other conspiracies, ECT that two things are happening.

The government is at a gridlock, nothing is getting done, no really substantial legislature is getting passed. Government gridlock is good for the people.

The Democrats are so focused on trying to impeach him and his followers they aren't looking ahead. In local elections, Democratic candidates use Trump as a talking point, which isn't appealing to local voters.

Keep focusing on Trump, it's making America better

k