Let's have swede thread

Let's have swede thread

you might regret it

Okej

And in Swedish "news" lonecoming migrant molests 14 year old girl at christian camp and gets defended by adult feminsts. (One of whom a 75 year old asylum activist)

Links are avaliable in Swedish

PURE WEIMAR
U
R
E

W
E
I
M
A
R

I can't confirm if this picture was taken in Sweden or Finland.

Wtf this is a nightmare

I had some girl's toys as a kid but I'm not gay.

progress

Something something big guy

Thads in Binland DD-:

WTF IS GOING IN IN THIS PICTURE SOMEONE INVESTIGATE PL0X

how can you be so ANTI PATRIOTIC
Sweden belongs the the immigrants ? WTF ? Does he even know he's saying "my home is not my home" ?

So this is where all the elsa/spiderman pedo crap on youtube comes from...

I leave this thread now, angry and bitter. Fuck you Sweden, you cuckhole. Fuck you for not even putting up a fight. Makes me want to go there and start knocking as many of you out and see how long till someone says anything.

Shit, i should have known

what the FUCK

>how long till someone says anything.
If you are decently brown just claim to be an underage child and they will applaud you instead for standing up for your right to stay

Is this a hyperbole? sadly no.
We have had illegal migrants from Afhganistan protesting their own deportation since a few months back and at one of the protests some afhgan stabbed a police officer in the neck.

The group didnt distance themselves from it, they kept on screaming about how all afhgans should stay and get support from our own politicans.

DELETE THIS

Question for uncucked Swedes here, do you think you still have a chance to somehow make it? Can you recover from all this damage?

>faggot.exe has crashed

ahMED you're a BLACK bull trying to penetrate nordics?

You guys think it's worth trying to ship a 10/10 Swedish girl over here now that their country has no value

rape capital of Europe. Third world statistics in murders also.

Plz get all the halfway normal (conservative) blondes out and drop an ABomb on the rest.

I have some dildos but I'm not gay.

what is this demonry?

he is a globalist

kek based normies

He is now working as advisor for Bank of America. This is how modern corruption works. He sold his own country out. And when his political term runs out he moves over to work at the bank and other globalist offices.

I believe he has 3 boyfriends or more at this point

Prophetic

Some talk of us getting a rude awakening where Sweden finally gets it's shit together, other thinks we have lost and everything will fade to obscurity while another bunch believe a societal collapse will occur to the point that we have no other choise to rebuild everything from scratch

I'd say it's a similar mindset among most westerners that are discontent with our current state of affairs

fuck. What's that kind of seizure? mild epilepsy?

I truly am sorry for this kid. Not only that he has this condition also his parents are stimulating that one time he played with barbie dolls.

Its all coming from USA, the globalism, feminism and islamophilia originated in american universities and organisations. The insanity in Sweden has it's roots in the USA. Sweden is just a smaller body that was more easily infected. The left is used as a zombie horde against our societies by the globalist banking elite. USA protected us through the Cold War era because at that time the Soviet Union had control of the zombie horde. As soon as the Soviet Union disbanded the globalist fascists took control of the zombies and turned them against us.

If the Trump recovery fails and USA doesn't get rid of their demonic possession then the west will fall and bring the rest of us with it.

If someone nuked stockholm then yes

Jesus

Wtf the lion used to have a dick? I'm not sure if I just never noticed or if this is bait user.

numbers

11:22
21Peter remembered it and said, “Look, Rabbi! The fig tree You cursed has withered.” 22“Have faith in God, Jesus said to them. 23“Truly I tell you that if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and has no doubt in his heart but believes that it will happen, it will be done for him.…

Someone save svedland

Scapegoating.

The only way we will recover (sending the military on "our own" population is against EU rules) is if we have a massive societal collapse where the gibs will vanish and with it all of the subhumans. Never will the Swedecuck wake up from this shit and deal with the problems.

SD 2018

ITT

>if the trump recovery fails
>trump
>not in bed with zionists
>recovering anything

Fucking hell Sweden, you cunts really are doomed

Most hot, blonde Swedish girls that are not feminazis (they do exist), wants to move either to the US or Australia. Be warned that they are mostly business oriented women and you will have no chance if you are beta.

You can try hooking up with less fortunate looking, 18 year old Swedish girls who long for the American dream and shit, they are usually delusional though and will probably have a nervous breakdown shortly after import.

Failed honeypot attempt. Turns out these people turned out to be a real security risk with two incidents already happening within a week prompting the gov to disband the project.

AYYYY LMAO

American Chad here with land, wanna ship them to me?

I fucked a 6/10 Swede about two years then and she started crying afterwards, is this a cultural thing?

Dont kid yourself. When you walk around your city all you see are niggers and ragheads. Its fucking over

You're a fucking idiot, look at the current shields.

Sounds like she
A) cheated on you
B) abortions
C) thinking about those poor refugees

when the gibs disappear niggers and muslims will eat the eurocucks

>*dabs on your arguments*

I somehow forgot our Coat of Arms.

t.

I think this one would amuse Sup Forums friends

No I meant to say "two years ago" it was a one night stand, we met off a dating site. She was on the pill but wouldn't let me creampie, I was pretty disappointed, I should have been the one crying

my favourite thread

Is all the state propaganda like this? This is Soviet-tier.

Don't worry he's just ODing on the Pedo drugs they gave him to calm his ass down

JEB EXCLAMATION POINT!

I might actually be mentally retarded myself.

Later that day he was found with a knife in his stomach and a broken bottle in his ass.

(Pro tip: It was the dark kid)

muscles?
not in svealandet!

>globalist fascists

>URSVENSKTBARBARI
>R
>S
>V
>E
>N
>S
>K
>T
>B
>A
>R
>B
>A
>R
>I

The only way to recover is when you have WILL to recover. I do not see it coming. I have been in Sweden, this country is dumbed down and dead. Pls do not move here and ruin our country too.

in this particular case it's a dumb woman talking without thinking

Dude like I don't hate Sweden but Sweden hates Sweden you committed suicide wtf Sweden

Jesus fuck need more gas

what did magnus do that he was not welcome to the göteborg march?

Finnland truly is our greatest ally!

Swords are phallic and the lion has a mane. Clearly this is a mysogynistic image and the ministry of culture should eradicate it as soon as possible.

Germany and Sweden should be given to Islam at this point.

I hope you all convert soon. If you don't you're intolerant hateful biggoted racist xenophobic.

What the fuck, he's not even that big

>Saddam Houssein used a cover of a whitney huston song

Holy shit really?