DRAGON BALL SUPER

ok so if zamasu is addressed by goku as a god
>this is the first time i've fought a god since beerus-sama

why didn't he use SSJBSSG?

because SSJ2 with god ki was enough to match him

manga fags BTFO

Am I the only one who thinks these abbreviations are getting a little out of hand? Isn't just SSG fine?

typing the word abbreviations is longer than SSJGSSJ

>SSJGSSJ
Damn, just call it SSB.

wtf? super saiyan justin bieber?

Why are most of the Kais really cute
I dont understand

2bh i can't quite accept SSB because it's vegeta's term for it and he's jobber elite

goku had it right the first time

purple or green?

both have some cuteness.

Green

his whis like eyes give him the edge

purple is more kawaii

East supreme kai has retarded nose. He should consider a nose job

I want to punch that face.

looks better here

rare smug goku do not steal

>this is the first time i've fought a god since beerus-sama
Kais aren't anywhere close to Beerus. King Kai was afraid of Frieza and Supreme Kai was going to get blasted by SSJ2 Goku.

This thread is further proof that all ningen are a mistake and should be eradicated.

on anothee note, anyone else excited about whis giving brief mention to them going to every universe now?

we're literally on the verge of getting a "xenoverse" done right(canon) that involves the inner workings of the kaio/kaioshin realms

>tfw you want to be BLACKED

So powerchart is like

Black -> Gold -> Black Red -> Black Gold -> Black Blue -> Gold Blue?

They literally shat bricks the moment Goku unleashed that powerful and terrible SSJ3 in the mortal world for the first time

You aren't even worthy of it.

Off yourself ningen.

>goku said zamasu could reach beerus with some training

sorry to rain on your headcanon but, not sorry

zamasu 1/2 the way confirmed for universe 10 god pf destruction

No, that's just bad powerscaling so Toriyama can keep these fights a bit more interesting instead of Goku turning him to powder in one hit.

>n-no! what i say is right not what the anime says

get out

WATASHITACHI WA NINGEN DAAAAAAAAAAAH

WHERE MY ZAMASU PEPE AT???

are all the kaioshin scared of ningen?

I'm not really surprised that "our" Kaioshin was fucking shocked. Each of those were times and times stronger than what he deemed absolute threshold of mortal power - probably Freeza. And they weren't peaceful monk-types, but warriors so that's even more shocking.

i'm not sure how he coukdn't have known when it was literally his job to monitor that part of the universe

did he just ignore king kai or something?

Soon™

maybe just didn't comprehend how their power zenkai works though, since he was aware of their existance. still weird though

He already knows how powerful a saiyan can be (at least, he knows that Gohan is powerful enough that it attracts babidy's goons for his energy, tho seeing gohan, even in his rusted SSJ2 form, can still match Dabura did shocked him a little)

dumping a few toriyama pieces btw

In a world were a dog is a president, Yakomaru is at the same level of any human being though.

yea i guess he just underestimated them then

would really like to see zamasu and supreme kai interact though

one more

>Ew don't touch me filthy ningen
>Ningen
>Goku
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

My guess is that they use "ningen" in this case to refer to mortals, not just human beings from Earth.

He was a total slacker based on what Super taught us. He was the youngest of the Supreme Kaioshins before Buu slaughtered the rest, so he most likely had no idea how the world worked.

He had no idea of the true story of the Z-Sword and just made shit up to make it seem impressive. The Old Kai had to explain to him how the Potara Earrings worked, who the God of Destruction even was and who the Omni-King was. When I first watched it as a child, I thought the Old Kai was the more dubious of the two of them, but looking back, this guy was super unqualified for his job but no one called him out on it because all of his superiors are literally dead.

That's stupid tho
Just use "people" that's so much clearer.

This is Japan, they can't be straightforward.

>Fucking NINGEN
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does he even have a fucking name?

that is the case

bulma has used the word ningen before

go back and watch episode 53 or 52 of dragon ball

see above

People could mean the kais though.

Ningen literally translates to human, but in Japanese ningen/human can mean mortal depending on context. There is absolutely no reason to not use ningen. It's the subbers fault. However, it's an understandable mistake as most people don't take into account that it can change meaning depending on context.

whoops it's actually episode 50 @ 19:40-19:50 mark

bulma goku and krillin use ningen

Super Smash Bros?

How exactly is Toei allowed to get away with putting out such an atrocious series when they are literally swimming in money from DBZ?

I love how even all these episodes/sagas/years on Freiza is still kind of the benchmark for power levels in the DBZ universe

It's not dragon ball being weird. It's another language, so people should stop assuming that just because something translates to 1 word does not mean that the english version of that word is what it means 100% of the time.

No Japanese were confused by the word.

So what if Freeza had trained for 2 years instead of 4 months? Would he have gone triple platinum, heem'd Goku and flossed his ass with Beerus?

you're this close to triggering the toonami kids

It's a shame that the power scale jumped up so quickly in such a short amount of time

Frieza makes sense as a benchmark in that he was Galactic Hitler and everyone knew about his prodigious power and sheer domination for decades, which was magnitudes greater than anything else ever (except Buu) until the Super Saiyans came along

Cell was a 2 week anomaly, which required years of hard work for the Saiyans to overcome, and no one outside of Earth knew about it

Buu saga was again confined to a few days on Earth and bullshit powerups

Frieza is a sensible measuring stick as anyone as strong as Frieza would be able to dominate the whole universe easily again if it weren't for the incredibly strong abominations that are Goku and Vegeta, and I suppose Gohan, Piccolo and Gotenks

>it's a Sup Forumsfaggot crossboarder post

Is ningen actually synonymous with mortal?

Freiza is less galactic Hitler and more galactic Cesare Borgia. Although his hatred of the Sayians is comparable to how Hitler felt about the kikes

No, it can mean just human like the way we use it in english. However, it all depends on context and most times it will just mean human like we use it in english.

It's like us using sick. It means having an illness or it can mean cool depending on context.

>Missing the whole post to focus on one word
>Using the word Hitler in a throwaway fashion means user is Sup Forums

God damn Sup Forums

>b-but it was just coincidence

Zamasu is the first racist character in the db universe. I love him.

not racist at all since whis and beerus are both different races and he doesn't hate them

with justification user.

Okay I want to watch dragon ball z with bruce falconer dub and preferably uncut, whats the best torrent out there?

>torrent

You triggered precious flower?

you mad i wont let you have a hugbox for a dead guy?

>shitposter

oh

Thats because Super went full retard and didn't make SSG the ultimate top tier form.

Giving them another form as their stand alone was idiotic. Should have just made SSJ2 the new 'base' SSJ and made SSJ3 the SSJ2 form. Give them the explanation of base form essentially being similar to/on par with Ultimate Gohan, hence why Goku could total Frieza in base, due to Whis training and make it so SSG was just a thing that they were attempting to reach on their own through the training and essentially the upper limit on a beings power.

That way you keep within SOME sort of DBZ power level and don't need to have a new form to do anything.

I always saw SSJ2 as the top of what anyone could achieve without stupid sacrifices or buffs through magic. That's why even Fat Buu got slapped about by Vegeta and didn't really win through power but by being weird.

beerus would of erased his existance if he ever felt he was getting to powerful

knowing that much, he probably would of never even tried to train that long since he was pissing himself mentally just seeing beerus in person

I agree user on both counts, SS2 was basically the peak of achievement that didn't require bullshit asspulls

SSG or SSGSS should have been saved for later. Feels like there's nowhere to go anymore.

Nah. Beerus has stated multiple times that he enjoys a good fight. What he dislikes overall is that people STATE they are stronger than him or his equal, like Goku saying Zamasu could surpass Beerus, despite the fact I'm sure they've stated that Beerus isn't the strongest God of Destruction.

i dont usually address irrelevant headcanon posts but, it had to be done(giving another form((ssb))) otherwisevegeta would have never been able to atleast trail goku as second strongest

imagine if vegeta didn't get ssb, he'd literally be weaker than future trunks right now and the episode 54 wouldn't be about their bonding closer

What are you on about? Vegeta didn't achieve SSB before Goku did. He unlocked god ki through Whis's training. They didn't NEED a new form to claim they were now super strong. It was naturally assumed Whis's training was enough since Vegeta laughed off the fact Goku couldn't lift the weight while explaining how to do so.

This was AFTER Goku's god ki absorption from the Beerus stuff so at that point, Vegeta must have had god ki through training alone.

beerus also dislikes those who lack the proper respects to his position in the god hierarchy and especially those who would attempt to overrule him. he only deals so closely with goku because he a pure heartedness for fighting, like beerus(according to whis) and earth food meme's. plus beerus ran into frieza before and disliked his arrogant attitude then but allowed him to live so he could kill the saiyans, since he disliked king vegeta even moreif frieza would have beaten goku and got the dranlgonballs to wish for immortality like he wanted since Z he would of tried to control the universe, also according to his Z dialogue

beerus would have annihilated the faggot straight to hell

the point is that without a new form to beachieved vegeta would have never reached god level, he would of just been an even lower tier jobber

by introducing SSB apart from SSG(only achievable through the wish/will of 5 saiyans) vegeta was allowed to be relevant. if you xan't appreciate SSB for that alone idk what to tell you.

(unknown) - blacked

gods - zeno, his body guards, vados/whis(argueable but assumed to be vados then whis), beerus, champa, zamasu

ningen - hit, goku, purple vegeta, vegeta, frieza, fat buu, gohan, gotenks, trunks, piccolo, cabba, magetta, 18, pan, muten roshi, tienshinhan, kuririn, videl, chi chi

In DBZ, before Namek, the power level of Goku and Vegeta was something like 10k - 20k.
Everyone else's was much lower.

So Dr Gero collected cells and data from them, and then built the androids according to the data, and built Cell using the cells.
And somehow, the androids are strong enough to defeat post-namek Goku and Vegeta, whose power level should easily exceed 1,000,000 (and that was only Freeza's second form)

He got cells from Frieza.

i think it was actually like 400-500k for vegeta and 700-800k for goku right before they fought freiza, after vegeta had krillin nearly kill him then be healed by dende for a big zenkai(4u) and goku got his near death zenkai from the saiyan cyberpunk healing pod

not to mention the cell that attacked them was from the future where he already killed and absorbed the Z warriors of that time

actually i read that other post wrong

does the android saga show in detail when their cells were collected

Gotenks is stronger than fat Buu. His only drawback is the time limit of the transformation.

Actually I was talking about saiyan hair color

true i forgot he asked specifically for power level. I just think buu would win vs gotenks in a 1v1

black/blue/red > gold > blonde > yellow

So this episode was pretty much what caused Black Goku to exist later on in the first place? Shouldn't at least Whis be smart enough to get that?

Dr. Gero built the androids to be stronger than what he thought was a vast overestimation of Goku's possible strength, based on pre-Namek growth rates.

It's possible but no garuntee that's the answer. There's also no garuntee that trunks time traveled the way he thinks it worked at all and instead he traveled far distance between universes to timelines he can't really return to. That's why whis is going to search all 12 universes now instead of just 10

he probably built them to fight not only Goku, but a number of enemies who would be at least as strong as Goku based on his pre-namek growth trend.

why are there even humans in universe 10?
I thought universes 6 and 7 are mirror universes of each other, that are almost indentical and out of the 12 universes, 2 always form a pair
so those 2 should be the only ones to have humans and saiyans
does every universe have humans and saiyans, a planet vegeta and a planet earth, does every universe have a goku?
why does zamasu keep calling goku a human when he knows he's a saiyan?
why do they even go and look for the time rings in their own time when black is FROM THE FUTURE? of course the ring is there NOW
why does no one consider the possibility that zamasus ki is kinda like black's ki, but not quite, because he fused with someone? maybe even the goku of universe 10, if there is one
why does pilaf try to get mai and future trunks to fall in love instead of mai and kid trunks?
that would only disrupt the timeline, not preserve it
why am I still watching this anime?

Why do retards still think "ningen" mean "human" and not "mortal" even though it's been constantly repeated for like the ten past threads?

it's translated in the subbed version as human, don't blame me that I don't hang around this board all day

>why do i still watch

Only tryhards pretend to not like the shounen king

"U6 and U7 are almost identical" doesn't mean "the other universes are completely different"

Also, in DB "ningen" is used for "living sentient being not god or demon"