Bleach Manga

Bleach ends in two weeks

Spoilers:

10 year timeskip
Kyoraku is having a drink infront of Ukitake's grave
The repairs to Soul Society are roughly finished
Little girl Nemu and Mayuri are going to inspect the reconstruction zones.
Mayuri: "Come along now, Nemu Hachigou"
Nemu: "Yes, Mayuri-sama!"
Mayuri: "...Your voice is too loud..."
Kenpachi, Ikkaku, and Yumichika are on their way to the new captain ceremony, but they don't know where it is
Kenpachi:"I've been getting lost till now because of Yachiru! But she isn't here now. I can't get lost! Let's get going!"
Iba is heading to the ceremony from the training grounds.
Hitsugaya: "You don't have to work so hard, Captain Iba"
Iba: "I still don't have the caliber of a captain... so if I skip out on these trainings, I won't feel like I'm a captain."
Hitsugaya: "That's an amazing spirit you have there... But there's someone I want you to say that too!"
Rangiku: "Waaa! Who! Could it be Shuuhei!?"
Hisagi: "That's inexcusable,Rangiku! I've already told you that it's because I've already finished my bankai training!"
They are having a new captain ceremony for Rukia, the new captain of the 13th squad
Vice-captain Akon: "The gauge is giving off a weird reading... this is like the reiatsu of Yhwach from ten years ago."
End
NEW CAPTAINS
1 Kyoraku
2 Soi fon
3 Rose
4 Isane
5 Shniji
6 Byakuya
7 Iba
8 Lisa
9 Kensei
10 Hitsugaya
11 Kenpachi
12 Mayuri
13 Rukia

Apparently, Renji is standing next to/nearby Rukia in the new captain ceremony.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jossTcIeIZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IchiHime wins. Bleach spinoff confirmed for flat Orihime.

Ichigo plowed Rukia, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

The sequel's probably going to be titled Bleach the 2nd or Bleach Segundo.

>flat Orihime
kill thy self

Another tidbit of info you might want to add.
Akon is the VC os squad 12 now.

>two more weeks

Trainwreck avoided. Ywach was still defeated too quickly though.

>this is like the reiatsu of Yhwach from ten years ago

Or was he?

>Ichigo
>Fucking anyone
The dude is the epitome of asexual

>another week of this stupid back and forth shipping shit

Time to just let the stinky ship fags fight. Gonna go wait for the actual chapter.

FINALE = NO SHIPPING

SHIPPERS BTFO
B
T
F
O

seems like a very reasonable promotion

My ship > your ship

He deserves it.

Yeah, there would clear nepotism at work if a toddler like Hachigou was promoted ahead of Akon.

Two weeks actually. Next week Jump's on a break.

how'd you know? it wasnt included in the last spoilers

No Ichigo and friends in the final chapter?

Lisa was the hottest Vizard and the only one I cared about besides Shinji, glad she's in the OPs

You're drunk LoN, it's already in OP's spoiler
and you're posting the most inane shit
Go to bed

Ask your insider what Rukia's hair is like now?

>please have long hair

Kind of confused on that honestly.

I mean, alright, great, he's a cool guy and all, but in theory shouldn't Nemu #8 be even stronger than her prior self that got BTFA?
It's not like the Soul Society has an apparent-age restriction policy; they let Zaraki's loli-Zanpakuto run around as 11th's Vice-Captain for decades.

Nope youtube.com/watch?v=jossTcIeIZ4

I really wish I screencapped all the people saying it was totally ending this week

>had to google who the fuck is Akon

Uh, why Kubo didn't created a big titted girl like he always does? That guy seems like a whimp and probably doesn't even got a sword or shikai.

Netabare updated.
She's still just a child and not fully developed. She is not Nanagou however, that much is certain. Nanagou is dead.

>Using the anime to back up your claim

>IchiRuki vs IchiHime all the time
And here I only give a shit about HitsuMatsu and don't even care if it's not canon.

Obviously, she's Hachigou, says right in the spoilers.

Comedy and SoL about a young highschool girl that wants to become the best baker of the city and make a name of her parent's shop, but she isn't a normal highschool girl, she can see spirits and talk with them!?!?.

>Akon
>wimp
Nigga stood up to Hiyori and takes no shit.

I'm just clarifying that Mayuri didn't fix Nanagou. Most likely he made Hachigou from date collected from Nanagou's remains, but Nanagou is dead and gone.

Hiyori is all bark and no bite. Akon was a mental asylum patient for fuck's sake.

He looks like a South Park character there

> Taking something this seriously
Not like the using a logic that is different than what fits in the Bleach verse.

data*

What's next for his career?

This spoilers feel so fucking wrong. I seriously can't believe them.

The only good thing about them is that we'll get to see this.

Fading into obscurity.

Remains, and literally her whole brain.

Designing clothes.

This was on the manga too you inbred animal.

Bleach 2 once the anime ends and he has a child.

Another entrance to the ride

This, long hair Rukia is the only thing that can save this shitty conclusion. I want Kubo to deliver this one time

Hachigou is genki as fuck, she's the exact opposite of Nanagou who was an emotionless Rei-clone most of the time. It seems that Mayuri himself mellowed out, so that might have affected her upbringing however.

I'm trying to find Yonkou's confirmation about the spoilers but no luck so far. Can anyone post the link?

This sandstorm is wonderful and we dont even have spoilers though.

What a moment to be alive

He takes up jogging, stops being a greasy fat fuck, and creates a hit jogging/fashion SoL in Afternoon with the nattiest tracksuits you've ever seen.

>Iba didn't do a fucking thing in the whole manga
>We don't fucking know what his Shikai even do, if it even does anything
>He even admits not being at the powerlevel of a real captain
>Get turned into a Captain
>Reiji is the VC of Rukia

Is there a biggest loser in Bleach than Reiji?

>Bleach ends in two weeks
>Bleach is now ending on my birthday
T-thanks Kubo

Hisagi.

>implying those spoilers are real.

Ryuken, he got cucked. Although it's a different story if Yhwach's reiatsu is coming from Rukia.

Bleach subreddit.

You can go to sleep now.

According to his author comments, he'll probably marathon the rest of Beverly Hills.

Welp, yonkou just confirmed the 10 year spoilers.

Through a dm?

AYYYYYY
Did he also confirm the Yhwach reiatsu spoilers?

Chad

>We see that in one page
>In another page, she cuts it, saying "I like it shorter."
How would you react?

>, he got cucked
?

Yhwach raped Rukia obviously.

Everything is real, user. Right down to the huge announcement next chapter.

NANI?

>Is there a biggest loser in Bleach than Reiji?
>Implying Renji is digging serving under Rukia
He's probably happier than he ever was under Byakuya

All his clothes designs were great and cool in the 2000's, now all of them look outdated and too emo or dark

BLEACH SUPER: FASHIONISTA SAGA

The one and true ship.

>Isane
>Stand around and cry for 15 years straight
>Become a captain

I mean...

Will the chapter come out Wed night? I really want to see some spoiler pics.... but I don't want to go to bed if they come out in a few hours....

We have been Kubo'd for the last time as well.

Sasuga.

Ryuuken moved on to superior girl though. Renji gets cucked every time there is a capitain position available and has been in friendzone for decades.

Did anyone here expect that Bleach would end this way? With Rukia as a captain and the big bad reborn as her and Ichigo's son?

What does her Shikai do again?

it has been implied several times she is stronger than we think. Unohana also kept her from fighting for that very reason, so a strong VC like Isane could replace her.

A movie?

True enough. Every confirmed relationship has at least one dead character. And Urahara is dead.

I considered that we might get the flash forward but I didn't think it would actually happen!

Surely at least this one will be confirmed.

No one knows.

We don't even know if it's just a Melee based Zan since we only see it in action as Ichigo immediately blows her the fuck out

>spoilers are real
>2 Soi fon
>4 Isane
>8 Lisa
>13 Rukia

So the Gotei got an influx of delicious captains.

You say this as if his clothes designs are all that.
They're very varied and modern.

So what happen to Momo after all this?

"Bleach: The FINALE"

It'll be a movie about how Ichigo got together with his wife, and you'll see his children in the epilogue.

Soi Fon has always been Captain you goldfish.

Sequel for sure. Probably a comedy spinoff about the VC/Captains
A movie would not begin to put this arc into 90 minutes

> the big bad reborn as her and Ichigo's son?
[citation needed]

where is this ever stated?
Really asking.

>implying

the true ship is incestuous

She lived happily ever after with Aizen-sama.

Kubo gets most of his inspiration off designer catalogues. Asians are really into luxury brands and I wouldn't be surprised if he follows those type of things given his income.

And which ship would that be?

If "the reiatsu like ywach" is Ishida or Ichigo, it would be strange for them to not know who it is. One would think that over 10 years they would have noticed changes to Ishida's or Ichigo's reiatsu.

I know but before we only had her and Unohona filling the milf quota, now there's 4 qts.

Ichigo's two sisters.

So Ichigo is the Soul King, right? He must have absorbed Yhwach's reiatsu to stabilize the worlds, and now he's coming to Seireitei for the first time since his transformation.

same To be honest I dont fucking know. Im old, ive been reading bleach for 15 fucking years. My memory can be pulling tricks on me when I try to remember stuff I read from 10 years ago.

Ichigo still has time enough to die. He technically is dead already, even.

But confirmation means final death.