Relife

I don't know how many of you watched this, but I finally got around to it after hearing how it was one of the best of the season etc. etc. Now I don't know what you guys thought of it but I found it to be shitty pandering and all around mediocre show with foreseeable "plot twists" and a fairly unsatisfying and frankly unfinished ending. I don't know if it wanted to have an "open ending" but to me if it did it utterly failed. But that's just me did any of you see it/what did you think?

Nice blog

First few episodes were promising, but it got boring fast. The show spent too many episodes detailing side-characters that I really couldn't give less of a shit about. Ended up dropping it on the second to last episode.

Less of a blog more of wanting to see what you faggots thought of it, I could have missed something like I sometime do because I am autistic as fuck.

It was shit.

Fair, the volleyball chick was just uninteresting and selfish. I could give a list of reasons as to why the anime was garbage but thats a waste of energy.

I saw some fags on this site defending it I guess none are on?

Why do you care so much?

I like varying perspectives.

I don't I like seeing retards argue thats all.

What if I told you I thought it was good?

Why did you think that?

It was absolute trash.

It was bad because, it was an unfinished piece of shit. The fact that you know all the twists from about episode 2-3 is offensive and all together the show was just lacking. At the end of the day the relife program itself is just shown to be a failure, oh yeah this NEET can now socialize with 17-18 year olds woop-de-fucking-doo now how is he going to find a job? It's been presented to us that both the job market is bad and that the quiting/being fired from his previous job is a combination he can't do shit about,so how did the relife program help him? All in all this series was shit I didn't even get into some of the other shit it presented us 3/10 did not enjoy.

I liked the premise.
I liked the fact that all of the characters had an equal amount of focus and development, rather than just repeating similar interactions and chemistry between the same few.
I liked that the ending was mostly ambiguous.

That's about all I can garner though. I didn't think it was good and it's easily forgettable.

Fair but lets go through your points
>Premise
The premise is barely fleshed out, send NEETs to high school to rehabilitate them, out of who's pocket the government? Not explained, how does it help them? The ability to interact with high school students doesn't exactly help and one of the two experimented on characters has shown the ineffectiveness of the experiment on normal circumstances.
>Characters developed
I found most characters undeveloped or boring. MC is a Mary Sue with some emotional bagage he must deal with. Volleyball chick is some perfectionist that can never achieve and always is second best.Then the rest of the characters are utterly indistinguishable from the crowd.The anti-social girl has no fucking personality and the rest are plot devices that are only around for comic relief or to push the plot along.
>Ambiguity of ending
Is this really a plus? I would rather call this an incomplete story, really the ending is just so mediocre all I can really tell you is their still in school. All the end told me I didn't know is that the show is unfished as soon as I was informed that experiment 1 is in school and the handler character can't interact with experiment 1 I knew who that was. The ending failed for me beacuse the twist fell flat and I wanted a real story.

I just hope The subjects will remember each other after the year ends and be able to continue a fruitful relationship.

If not do some cliche timeskip-but-not-really-tho-they-were-already-28 and have them meet without remembering each other but still fall in love for the "True love" meme.

If The LN/Mango doesn't end that way then its shit, period.

What did you think was good about the premise? It's the most retarded premise I've seen in any kind of media in years, and I'm counting fanfics. Adults wasting a year of their lives hanging around with kids. At the end of the year they are more isolated than ever after losing any contact they had with people their age, and if they made friends it doesn't matter because they forget everything. From the perspective of the kids, it's not unusual for a schoolkid to have just 1 to 3 close friends. If one of them is in the program and that means they disappear completely, that fucks them up also, a big chunk of their lives is stolen for no reason.

Only a Japanese audience would be so conditioned, after decades of obsessing over the high school period like that's the highlight of everyone's lives, to accept a setting as preposterous as this. The first thing that came to my mind when I started watching it was Chris-chan still building lego replicas of his school at 30+ years old. It's unhealthy as fuck.

Its anime. Im not supporting retarded premises, but much better animes have had much stupider premises while trying to be far more serious/deep than this one.

Just shut up and let the writer try twisting your heart a bit to get some juices flowing in ya, its what stupid shit like this is for.

>opinions

Not that user but I understand with your frustration because of the lack of details. To be honest I don't really think about it much the moment the supervisor is turned into a high schooler too. I know everything won't make sense.
>I found most characters undeveloped or boring.
I agree that the characters weren't unique, but I found some charm in them. The fact that they have this plain (or you might say boring) feel gave the story more down to earth feeling.
>MC is a Mary Sue with some emotional bagage he must deal with.
Because he's instantly liked by everyone? Well yeah you made a good point. Maybe I was too carried with the story that I didn't realize it, but (sorry, a bit blogging) I know some people are just really easy to be friends with. That's probably why I didn't have much problem with Kaizaki.
>Then the rest of the characters are utterly indistinguishable from the crowd. The anti-social girl has no fucking personality and the rest are plot devices that are only around for comic relief or to push the plot along.
Hishiro is cute.I like An and Yoake's relationship. Oga is fine I guess. Kariu and Tamarai has their moments. The two homos can go suck a dick though, they're terrible.
>I would rather call this an incomplete story
Of course, the webmanga is ongoing.

I enjoyed the series from start to end. It's just your usual, nothing special romcom with a bit of twist and might be forgotten a year later, but I liked it.

I said that I didn't think it was good. Are you illiterate?

It was good enough to make me pick the manga. Also, An is the best girl.

An should've been the main love interest.

Fuck this shit.

I can somewhat agree with that but then who would MC white knight? Honestly though An was hotter and had personality but to get her he'd have to cuck.

Its actually your average East Asian drama and this is coming from a Seanigger who already watched to many Korean & Jap dramas on TV

Why is Ohga the best girl?

OhgaxRena is my OTP.

Ohga is too good for Rena

Kariu was best girl

Rena did nothing wrong

>Lost game for team
>Stole from innocent
>Bullies
>Makes characters cry on multiple occasion
>Refuses to communicate with a character she's on good terms with and needs others to do it for her
>Refuses to actually make move on Ohga until people provoke her to
>Mopes all season because shes not the best at everything just the 2nd best in everything
>Blames others for own flaws
Yep sure

bu-bu-but she's a good grill

Anything involving Chishiro was good. Too bad the focus seemed to go to other characters right after the first few episodes. The flashbacks with Yoake were particularly boring.

This.
Also it's good to see Keyboard Cat is still getting work. Surprised they brought him on board to do an anime OST though.

Finished it yesterday . It was shit .

Blogger
Beta
Autist
Hates anime
Cuck

3/10 thread: /reddit/ tier

Ohga is at his best when Rena is around and Rena too is at her best because of Ohga. They're perfect for each other.

I love characters with flaws that rubs people the wrong way, but develops to get past the ones that prevents her from growing. Even without that, Rena is cute and has a good heart underneath a rough exterior.

Kill yourself.

It's unfinished because the manga is still running you absolute fucking retard.

The webcomic > anime

Too many things felt rushed in the anime.

That wouldn't work because An is pretty much an adult without actual issue.

I'm sure her chemistry with MC would be much more interesting than what we got now, but that alone cannot carry the series in the long run.

That's unavoidable. What I don't get is why they made "the big twist" even more obvious than in the manga.

>The show spent too many episodes detailing side-characters that I really couldn't give less of a shit about. Ended up dropping it on the second to last episode.
Now you're either a total retard or baiting.
What the fuck you're talking about OP, the ending was perfect without beeing cheesy and it wasn't the classical open ending at all, they basically said they loved each other if you can read between the lines.
Wait, of course an autist couldn't do that, my bad.
>shitty pandering
Of all the anime that do that you really can't make this one a fault for the low level it has.

you know, I thought the "big twist" was really strange, I've only read the manga so I don't know how it was in the anime, but in the first couple dozen chapters they made it incredibly obvious, but then backed off as if the author had changed his mind, then out of nowhere brought it back

we were allowed to smoke in third year at my school
then again I went to a shit school

People smoked in my middle school and no one gave a fuck.

>black people

It was extremely generic, the twist being just to distract people from thinking "oh, it's another one of those shows".

I had a teacher who exited the classroom to go smoking during class and asked for cigs. First high school year.

I bit this one is also a neet in the program

My wife An has such lovely braids.

She isn't.

I liked it.

>fagot starts his own blog post shitposting AOTS just to get a rise.
>50 posts later and OP has made 1/2 the posts on the thread
>image board with mods nowhere to be seen to delete this bait trash

Well this is, I guess what SAGE is meant for, since it seems the mods are asleep. congrats OP, you got someone other than yourself to reply to your thread. too bad it won't get a bump from it.

>Now I don't know what you guys thought of it but I found it to be shitty pandering and all around mediocre show with foreseeable "plot twists"
Welcome to anime.

>and a fairly unsatisfying and frankly unfinished ending
Welcome to adaptions of an ongoing.

You are 3 weeks too late with your blog

You may be right, but here's your (You)

I'll bump it for you.

I loved it. I liked the connection and interactions between the characters along with the interesting premise. I liked the ending twist and where it left off, leaving the impression it will be continued.
8/10.

6/10 as an anime. 8/10 at its genre.

What are you... Are you a complete autistit?
>The ending we perfect
Cool I guess? That part was not what I was referring to I was referring to it ending with a whole fucking semester left and not addressing how the experiment was helping the 2 patients other than helping them interact with high school students. I was also referring to the fact that in one case the experiment was a total failure, and under seemingly normal circumstances it wouldn't even effect the recluses who are in the program. Or did you miss that because you are one of those romance anime faggots who thinks anything is good when your OTPs get together.

>hurr I don't know what an ending is durr
Everything got its closure, retard.

>Muh ending wasn't what I wanted

Why not ReDeath?

I essentially agree. It was kinda okay-ish, but nothing special.