Why do Sup Forums insist that Israel is an ethnostate with an Apartheid government when the third biggest political...

Why do Sup Forums insist that Israel is an ethnostate with an Apartheid government when the third biggest political party in Israel is pro-Arabic that wants to destroy Israel from the inside and when Israel's population is 30% Arab (used to be 2% in the 30s)?

Please explain it to me and use facts, not conspiracy theories. I hate Israel because I'm not a smart person but I think it's time to look up the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A party that has never even been in a coalition government

>Why do Sup Forums insist that Israel is an ethnostate
It isnt. Israel wants to become an ethno-state to solve the Arab/Jewish demographic problem. So, they're baiting white people with the promise we too can have our own ethno-state. But this is just a Jewish trick. We dont need permission for shit and the goyim know.

So you're saying there should not be any political parties.

It is an ethnostate.

The problem is that people of different races also have Jewish blood.

Bad policy to let in Jewish niggers, but that is what they decided to do.

Also keep in mind that the rank and file Jew in Western countries has swallowed the same garbage that was meant for the goys. When they inevitably end up back at Israel because their country was flooded with Jew hating Muslims, they preach leftist values there. Israel allows Jews from all over the world to enter, regardless of their political belief. It has caused problems for sure.

Reminder that the Israeli flag is literally just the Star of David.

Our "nazi" politicians support Israel so I want to understand what is going on.

Are the Jews out Jewing us or.something? I need to know what their plan is because this makes no sense to me. Why would the Swedish Democrats support Israel when the Jews are behind mass immigration in Sweden. Or do they plan to control both sides for maximum profit?

> When they inevitably end up back at Israel because their country was flooded with Jew hating Muslims, they preach leftist values there. Israel allows Jews from all over the world to enter, regardless of their political belief. It has caused problems for sure.

Haha so Jews are Jewing other Jews in Israel too? Fucking kek. I thought they were extremely conservative because they're slowly becoming a minority since Arabs breed like rats.

Israel is a legitimate strategic asset to the United States. They also provide some economic benefits.

>Are the Jews out Jewing us or.something?
yup
>Why would the Swedish Democrats support Israel when the Jews are behind mass immigration in Sweden
Flooding white countries with non-white immigration naturally produces white nationalism. Thats their goal. Then they can unite Israeli Nationalism (Zionism) with white nationalism, thus producing a world full of pro-Israel Zionists.
>Or do they plan to control both sides for maximum profit?
Its all to empower and expand Israel.

Yes, I talked to an Israeli once who was visiting America and he complained endlessly about how the leftist party over there is trying to wreck shit with open borders and affirmative action for non-Jews.

It isn't mainstream yet but the leftist party is making headway.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc

does this looks like extremely conservative to you?

just dont worry about it, both options for the future are pretty terrible and its not worth getting invested in one over the other

lmao, you think one performance is gonna stop them from practicing their degenerate religion?

They have some strong human rights groups over there too who are basically Jews that advocate for stronger rights for Muslims and other racial minorities.

I was thinking of actually trying to get into Israel, maybe even marrying a Jew to get there, and joining the leftist party. Maybe even getting involved with a newspaper.

We'll see if they like their own medicine.

mfw Jews are being Jewed by their own people

Pay back is a bitch.

>not realizing Israel is the liberal diaspora

> not sure if trolling

how do you feel if say a nignog claim he is 100% swedish? they are taking away your identity, your kids gonna start acting like nignogs instead of being swedish.

Because degenerate western Jews aren't the same as Israeli Jews. There is no unified conspiracy

Because contrary to what your leftist media tells you sven the SD arnt nazi's they're just anti immigrant populists. The kikes infiltrate any party with a hint of ethno loyalty towards the white race and subvert it to prevent hitler two electric boogaloo

BASED ISRAEL JEWS AMIRITE REDDIT ZIONISM IS GOOD FOR US

In the 30's? Isreal wasn't an illigitmate state back in the 30's, and it was in fact Palestine, which would make sense that there were Muslims.

when you go to movies you must think Lex Luthor is real too right?

>it's not an ethnostate
>no apartheid
true, but far from perfect
examples:
>very corrupt government
>police acts like mafia
>arab and churka criminals everywhere
fuck this country, but europe is gone, usa splits into factions, canada is cucked, australia is a wasteland, russia is not for humans and anything else is niggerland.