Have you renewed your bullying license yet, bongs?

Have you renewed your bullying license yet, bongs?

money.cnn.com/2017/10/11/media/facebook-twitter-uk-hate-speech-levy/index.html

So wait, I can be a racist on the internet and twitter will pay for the privilege? This is great!

>Yuropoors pay for my bullying

AHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>online bullying
no such thing

Read it again. They can't and won't tax the users, the platforms themselves will pay this tax. Guess where they're based, and guess whose healthcare will be funded by it.

FB and Twitter will push the costs to the yuropoor users.

This, and only this.

right they'll have to increase the subscription costs..

Yeah, they'll jack their prices up six billion percent

Britshits will definitely pay to access Twitter. How else will they post #notallmuslims after the daily truck of peace?

Britain is orweillian as fuck. It's insane. This is what happens when you don't have a 2nd amendment that protects the 1st amendment.

Covered by TV licenses, gardening licensing and bicycle licensing. We enjoy subsidized access to twitter etc

Quick convert to Islam Brits and your trash government will not bother you!!!

After a tax increase, of course. Pay up, Bongsworth.

Oh great.
So now all the hate crimes will be reclassified as online racial bullying for gibs

Fuck this shit. Im gonna start remembering my granny was jewish and claim fucking gibs for every fucking thing I can

They will just give away all your data to the thought police.

For real, twitter will respond to this by becoming even more ban-happy, which will only kill their revenue faster. It's a rock and a hard place.

1st amendment doesn't protect you from private censorship. In this case not having it is a boon, since government and corporate power are fighting each other over the right to censor. The crack is there, all we need is a wedge.

The bully tax is theft

Anti semite, pay me for that offensive image
>this is actually quite fun
>can see why every special interest group shouts victimhood at the drop of a hat
Lol, fuck this world

>implying Britain can make a US company pay it for 'bullying'

You're not gonna have a facebook for much longer, goy.

They are going to give us what the chinks have, national good boy points that affect credit rating and such.

>UK
>Europe

You are confusing Europe with the middle east my man

Until Brexit happens the UK is part of Europe.