myfigurecollection.net/profile/Vitalfever
myfigurecollection.net/profile/Musso92
a1c.club/acgo0083.html
getchu.com/sp/soft.phtml?id=912520&gc=gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Comiket exclusive
Kill me

Go buy it?

As much as I would love to spend 3k to travel for C90 I got a job.

Go on mandarake. They normally sell comiket goods after each respective day. It's how I get my Nanoha comiket exclusive dakis.

worth it

Another call to sell shit to Ausfags. Shipping to the US and elsewhere is too expensive ($35 is the cheapest option for a single nendo).

Selling figures for these prices (AUD) not inc shipping.
Nanael - $20.
Alleyne - $40.
Echidna - $35.
Slutterfly - $75.
Irma - $45.
Mirim - $35.
Risty - $50.
All LL Nendos: $250. (Will contain other bonuses if wanted).

Throw me a message if you're interested, or for individual prices on Nendos or questions.
myfigurecollection.net/profile/Vitalfever

I'll probably buy the slutterfly off you if its still around tomorrow afternoon user.

All the Hetalia dolls are cute, but Romano is the cutest

fujoshits must die

>everyone is selling their collections
why is buyfagging suddenly dead did it become normie shit or something

Use punctuation please.

>everyone
Sick retarded exaggeration.

Regardless, note how the people selling anything have fucking tiny collections that they only obtained relatively recently.
They realized their shit taste, like this fucking retard , and are purging it.

>someone posts about a male figure
>no mention of yaoi or shipping or anything
>immediate kneejerk reaction is to complain about fujoshits

I don't understand this

no

I've had this shit for over 4 years, not exactly new. Not a big collection though, you're right there. That's not even everything I have, just what's for sale.

Sure thing. Can wait for the weekend too if you're the same one who has commented previously.

lurk moee newfag

There isn't any point using punctuation for sentence fragments, or even a singular sentence, because it doesn't change the way it is read or the meaning in the slightest. Stop being autistic.

Good morning Sup Forums

At least use a capital letter then.

It's ok to own cute male figures too, user.

no

if you're gay

I'm sick and tired of the bunny outfit bullshit.

>ask amiami how much 2 figures weigh, a 1/7 and 1/6
>comes back with 5.5kg when packed for shipping

>pay for one figure from amico this morning through paypal using my balance
>try and pay for a second tonight and it wont let me use my balance anymore and forces me to use a visa

anyone had this shit happen to them? I really would prefer to use my balance

>3k

If that's JPY and you live in Japan, simply fucking do it.
If you live overseas and that's USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, etc. you should look deeper into it. I have been to Japan twice for several weeks and it's worked out to less than 2000.

>datass

She's beautiful but
>Kotobukiya

Pose is still wonky to me.

Who is this semen demon?

>Kotobukiya
Whats wrong with them?

Fuck off.

Inconsistent QC

>Cat Lap Milk with shittier colors
>22480 yens on amiami

dostedt

Is one of them pork?

This looks pretty nice

lol no. Oh and I read the response and second time and realized I made a mistake

>5.5kg EACH

slut

I think that person is fucking with you

Are they polystone?

Nah they are made out of lead

>tony taka

selling these, all sealed except for Shinobu nendoroid

GSC Tenshi reissue - 85
GSC Wo - 115
Koto Kuroneko - 70
Alphamax Kuroneko - 100
Orchid Seed Kokuten Tae strawberry ver. - 105
Koto Nekomiya Nono - 60
figFix Shinobu - 30
Sega Nano Shinonome - 45
nendoroid Shinobu - 70
nendo Ikaros - 50
nendo Kokonoe Rin - 55
nendo Rei - 30
nendo petit Tenshi - 30
Gift Remilia plush Kurindou ver. - 70
Gift Shinobu plush - 70
Cospa Toujou Koneko daki - 110

shipping within US is gonna be like 10 each, probably 20 for Wo

[email protected]

It's not half bad, it could be Aoshima

>bath loli

Is the hotlgue extra?

Yes?

>mfw Anchovy dakimakura next month and by that time I've already leave Jap.
Fuck you too, Ami

>all these fags selling shit
>look at my collection
>don't want to sell any of it

Still trying to sell these two, for conditions, price, or something just mail me on MFC

myfigurecollection.net/profile/Musso92

I kinda wonder, are they doing that because of a lack of space or some urgent money problems?
Getting rid of your collection is heartbreaking.

>Getting rid of your collection is heartbreaking.
It really is. Feels like suicide.

except you're still alive after selling your colelction

Maybe externally.

making room

Is that like being immortal where you suffer the pain of death while surviving?

I don't feel like selling any of it, but I have almost nothing on pre-order. Maybe selling is the next step.

>meet a girl
>OH SHIT BETTER SELL MY GEEK STUFF
>girl doesn't like you anyway
>whooops!

This is what I think is happening in 50% of cases.

I met a girl once who didn't like my collection. I told her to fuck off.

This is where you rejoice and admire your collection knowing its complete.. for now

I'm new to buying shit off Paypal but I received a money request from a seller on MFC yet it doesn't state whether it's a goods/services request or a family request. Are all money requests protected?

I'm the guy you replied to and I have only bought 2 figures since 2014. You don't need to buy something every month or even every 6 months. And personally, I feel the price of figures is going up but the quality isn't and I don't like that. I don't mind paying high price for good quality (my last purchase was Dark Elf Bikini Warrior and she is excellent and worth the $200 it cost me)
Good man.

She has her shoes and clothes, I have my toys.

Probably for the best. Shit looks mediocre at best

Still like my bikini Revy more desu

>I'm the guy you replied to and I have only bought 2 figures since 2014
That doesn't sound too bad actually. I've always thought of this hobby as "all or nothing" kind of thing for some reason.

If you NEED to spend your money, buy other shit. Manga, art books, whatever. Also don't come to these threads everyday.

>meet a girl
>she's a buyfag
>doesn't like me anyway

Oh well, 2D is better anyway.

These threads are literally why I come home after work instead of jumping off a bridge

But was she cute and pure?

Mine totally loves my collection.

Why not? I like seeing what other people are buying

Well I hope you are exaggerating. I don't believe figures cure depression.

When you have nothing else to live for they do friend

Would anyone be willing to sell either the pink, white or blue Nendoroid More pajamas? Just name your price and I'll pay, Ebay is all out of that style and I ain't buying the whole set just for one certain pajama style!

Yes and yes. We're still good friends.

Seeing her blush over lewd things was adorable

Anyway enough of this blogshit.

Do you need a hug?

Watching other people buying controls my buying

I can't wait to get this semen demon now, February 2017 seems so damn far away..

It's 1/6 scale but she's on her knees, will she clash with my smaller scale figures you think?

>price is going up but quality isn't

It is, though. Admittedly the price increases are bounding forwards whilst the quality is slowly strolling at it's own pace, but they're both going up. A lot of the quality increases over the last few years aren't aesthetic either, but things like durability and smoothness.

One of the big issues here is that the price of lower quality company products is also rising and they're still reguarly pumping out trash. Look at WAVE for the best example of this.

This and people on here are picky as fuck, pointing out flaws on figures I may be interested in

If you place them behind her

Is this thread only about figures? I looked at the guide and it didn't look like it could really help me. I'm trying to find anime clothing. Like t-shirts. All the sites I've looked through are pretty shit or sold out of everything. Should I ask /jp/ or /fa/ instead, maybe?

She fits in with my 1/7 and 1/8 scales so you should be fine.

Depends on what your looking for.
Official t-shirt or Doujin? What show/character?

Small haul from today.

Don't care if it's official, but it'd be cool to see some official stuff. The main thing I've been looking for is a Ritsu Tainaka t-shirt, and general K-On! shirts. It's like, the only moe shit I've watched but I really fucking liked it.

No, buyfag is about anything you can buy related to anime.

Clothing in this industry works the same way as figurines.

>homushit

An user in a thread yesterday said that he saw the laying Madoka and it looked like shit. I'm actually pleasantly surprised. She and Homu look better than I'd expect for SQ prize figs.
My only complaints are that the bases look kind of crappy, and that the figures don't attach to them in any way (no pegs or anything), so you can only have them laid perfectly horizontally, unless you want to manually attach them to the bases.

Most places that sell figures sell shirts too

If you want Official t-shirts you better get used to stalk amiami on a daily basis. They will usually re-release a bunch of tshirts from known series or sell new ones of the animes currently airing.

Lack of space.

>getting rid of your collection is heartbreaking.
For some people maybe. I personally don't feel that much attachment to my figures. It's just another hobby of mine.

Does anyone know any good places to buy this?

just now realised that it's probably not a good idea to have fairly bright fluorescent bulb a few feet from my collection with nothing between them for a couple years

how badly did I fuck up?

T-shirts are difficult because whether a second run happens is random and scalping prices are bullshit. I want the Mako hallelujah shirt from KlK because she's mai waifu, but I'm not playing at least 60 before shipping for a shirt especially one that might have sizing conflicts since I don't know if it's American large or Japanese large.

Good luck with that. Most don't ever get rereleased unless it's something that's been popular for a considerably long time and still gets releases ala iM@S.

Do you see a difference in the paint?

a1c.club/acgo0083.html
getchu.com/sp/soft.phtml?id=912520&gc=gc

>that neck

So the bases are just like plates and figures move freely? How are you planning to display them?

Doesn't look as bad in reality, but it'll probably bother me a bit now. Thanks user.

>So the bases are just like plates and figures move freely?
Yes.
>How are you planning to display them?
They're only prize figs and I don't really have any spare room in my Detolfs. I was thinking of placing them diagonally on something and putting them on a shelf somewhere (kind of like how you would display a nice china plate), but their not being attached to the base kind of ruined it. I'll figure something out.