Laura Loomer Goes To Jesus Campos

>pscp.tv/w/1DXGyOWAQQVxM

>pscp.tv/LauraLoomer/1mrxmmBAWqNxy

>she exposed they're fake security company
>security guard isn't registered with state of nevada
>unseen security business license expired in January 2017
>Gag order on family confirmed someone, a female said in Jesus Compos home "i can't talk about this"
>unmarked license plates parked outside of Jesus Campos house
>has expensive corvette for a security gaurd
>Jesus Campos is missing or on the run

This is political discussion because all of the FBI is lying about the story

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
twitter.com/tomsharpwords/status/918818895481286658
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Laura Loomer would be /ourjew/ if she could only overcome the "based Israel! programming.

Jesus Campos doesn't exist.
Stephen Paddock doesn't exist.

THE FOIA

The shill tactics to just obfuscate the truth and discredit the actual conversation just make OP look more right.

>unmarked license plates parked outside of Jesus Campos house
Three black vans confirmed?

Laura Loomer is suspect herself. She has Jewish ties.

John warned us Adelson and Jews were planning this. She might be a Mossad operative sending us down the wrong path

My guess is Campos never existed and now an (((actor))) showed up

is laura /ourkikess/ ?

I wish Spics on this this board would fuck off and stop worshipping thots from the altkike.

>Laura Loomer would be /ourjew/ if she could only overcome the "based Israel! programming.
Laura Loomer would be /ourjew/ if she had a weather or cooking channel.
Any women involved in politics was only a cause of wars.

WTF happened to this country? Why cant Trump fix this?

Agreed. Abandon thread?

He can, but he won't. Why are people so determined to tell themselves what they want to believe instead of accepting the truth?

You can't change what you don't acknowledge.

Interesting.
Shills of every kind in this thread, must be a hot button topic.

Did you hear about the new Jewish tire?
Doesn't just stop a dime.
It picks it up.

But yes... Loomer is clearly infiltration.
(her ridiculous 2017 tire slashing incident exposed her)

Loomer's weave things on a Loom.
Her name says it all.

maybe /greatest ally/

Keep bumping

Spooky af tbqh

bumpinggggg

pic related

Trump is up against the richest, most powerful and most dangerous people in the world. The people who killed JFK and murdered 3,000 Americans on 9/11 so they had an excuse to begin to occupy parts of the Middle East.

Even Art of War reading college Chads should be able to understand this: you have to win BEFORE you attack.

Trump is preparing the ground. The American public has already stopped listening to the corporate media, and even the people who still consume fake news know to take it all with a pinch of salt.
>oh wow turns out a week later that the security guard was shot before not after the shooting
>even though he's supposedly live and well and able to tell the story

We're breaking with indulging BLM over that knee bullshit - Americans are not afraid to be pissed off at that and don't fear being called racist for it. And now Hollywood is in the process of being exposed as a Satanic sex ring. Trump is taking away the ability of the globalist elite to force their message in to our discourses by systematically discrediting all of their channels.

So that if we have to move against them (instead of simply replacing them gradually when they retire/get fired/quit) and they try something drastic, everyone except for the dumbest niggers and most illiterate beaners will see immediately what's really going on.

This. There is no proof either name is anything other than a burner government ID.

That doesn't mean people (perhaps multiple people) didn't use those IDs, perhaps for a long time. It means those names and records identities have not been demonstrated to be associated in any way with any human being who was in Las Vegas at the time of the "shooting."

Say what you want about her but this is real investigative journalism.

Bump

Can we get some photos?

WTF

Ruurhoo

campos is probably just shy and got cold feet being in front of cameras.

>inb4 false flag op to cover up iminent hollywood pedo ring unveiling
>Nov. 4 antifa is a cover for something else as well

What do we know about On-Scene Investigation and Security? Richard Klein? Connie Schellerup?

(((Laura Loomer)))

Waddah wea gonna do?

What day was his traffic violation in San Bernadino? Was it around the time of the shooting there?

holy shit that first video , his family is terrified.

based our jewess laura doing work

LL is clinically insane.

so magically Jesus is resurrected as an employee hired by the CEO? Since when to CEOs hire security guards? ghosted info as well just the name, how convenient

twitter.com/tomsharpwords/status/918818895481286658

CIA pls.

And this happened...

>she exposed
Sup Forums did. She reposted it on twitter and plastered her watermark all over it. Get out jew.

Anti white shill

no one cares, spook, thanks for the bump tho

It seems that every time when the image in the OP is used, it seriously really didn't fucking happen

Not a happening status, but Bump

Laura Loomer is the only investigative reporter trying to get to the details. Where's the local media? WTF

underrated post

Comped Bummp

This is insane. I had not seen this video. There was NO media outside Jesus's house, at all? Unmarked cars, some "security" guy who willl give no comments, woman who answers the door says, "She can't talk right now." What the hell is going on?

Good work OP

Has anybody ID'd who this "security guard" is supposed to be?

Bump, you are doing Kek's work.

Periscope is not working for me

The shear sloppiness of this whole narrative / timeline is amazing.

>look at my nazi flag goyim

That mother fucker dun got v&.

I suppose we'll never know the truth.

Bump is comped

We really have to do something about the r/the_donald question.

OP you've been comped

on the second stream around 4:59 his phone starts ringing, guess what song was it?

Bad boys by inner circle

Yeah definitely a spook or a cop or something

Quick rundown on the Jesus Campos timeline? I'm out of the loop.

underrated

>Jesus Campos is missing or on the run

After the ''RESPECT ME AND MY TIRE'' stunt I cant trust a single thing from her. You fucked up Laura. Why did you do that to yourself? All for a nose job? Why not just pay for it with your own cash? Do you have that little respect for white people that you would scheme and fleece them out of money just so you could look like Lauren? Kinda lame. You obviously do okay work, but you cant be trusted now.

Interesting. On that second clip when the camera man zooms in on the security guy, he lowers his hands to cover his badge.

This. Anudda shoah? Does someone have back up ?

Gag order on the whole family?

this.
great comment, user.

Drip drip drip
>>Jesus doesn't exist

BUT HE COMPED ME ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF BILTONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura Loomer is a Fucking caricature of Jewish behavior and psychology. She regularly shills her own shit on here because she has some sort of fetish for goys who hate Jews, obviously because she's neurotic as fuck and absolutely disgusting. This is probably her thread. You're not even a good looking crypto Jew Laura. Show us those Jew tits to redeem yourself

also this

School of the Americas, probably. The legion of latino hitmen working for the cigerette smoking man/Majestic 12, etc.

props user

fucking spooky

Las Vegas is the closest city to Area 51 and the airport is a hub where Area 51 employees fly into the base through Janet airlines.

The sheriff, mayor, congressman, and Nevada senators have all probably been told way in advance that when the government tells you to go along with a cover up, that's what you do.

Some shit went down that is probably being kept under wraps in the "interest" of "national security."

>This is political discussion because all of the FBI is lying about the story

Lol the absolute state of Sup Forums now, you have to justify to the mods why your post shouldn't be deleted.

are you me?

If we don't hold our alphabets accountable, they could start going batshit and banning things like vacuum cleaners and cooking knives. Do you bongs have to wear swimmies when it rains yet?

>Some shit went down that is probably being kept under wraps in the "interest" of "national security."
And a new Israeli-Saudi Las Vegas 9/11 - to be blamed on Iran+North Korea and used to push the US into world war (possibly nuclear) to destroy those countries and give permanent ownership of all the world's money to the private central bankers - would probably be one of those things.

He was never real.

I hope people are keeping it in the back of their mind that trusting Jews is a recipe for disaster. Even if she is on our side, that could change at any moment.

>not realising that the jews who've been jewing us have also been jewing israelis
look into all the people behind those things. they're either anti-zionist or actively try to shit on national israelis even if they themselves don't live there.

there's something wrong with the roaming jew, why can't they be happy the rest of the world gave them a home rather than just shitting on everything...

Does anyone have the audio of Jesus Campos' 911 call? I can't find it anywhere.

thank you

bumpity bump

>its really fucking happening
>Laura Loomer Goes To Jesus Campos
please stop waste a "happening" meme.
You would have shit in your pants if it was REALLY happening.

I can't find the Mandalay Bay security 911 call audio anywhere that isn't from MSM.

CIA nigger detected

Bumper

Even Jesus was real where could he be?
Targeted by ISIS?
Being programed by CIA?
Is he in the hospital?

Jesus Campos here. Not going to lie, it has been hilarious watching the LV narrative crash and burn but in all seriousness we cannot allow the media access to the interviews.

Scenario I fear most
>Adelson, Chertoff and their ((cabal)) were behind attacks, using Mossad
>Poddack was indeed a patsy, lured into a trap
>multiple happenings were planned, with the concert being the most "iconic" attack, this explains the weird armed patrol at Tropicana, and Oct 1 video from Bellagio, where woman and husband convincingly reported glass had been shattered from gunfire there
>attacks were to be blamed on ISIS or Iran
>plan got snafu'd
>Campos either stumbled upon something aloofness or is being pressured via bribes ("youre a hero!") and coercion to state a prepared narrative about ISIS on Fox News
>but he got cold feet, or TPTB need more time to prep him

>Trump met with Adelson asap when he arrived in Vegas. Kushner was in tow. Eerie desu. President meeting with Zionists
>Adelson tells Trump he hears Paddock was radicalized by ISIS or Iran
>Trump's suspicions confirmed. More incentive to fuck up Muslim countries
>more incentive to renege on nuclear agreement with Iran
>day after shooting ISIS "takes credit" for massacre
>this week ISIS "teases" a video of "Paddock converting to ISIS before the Vegas shooting"
>all of these ISIS communications are in fact sourced to Rita Katz and her SITE consultancy firm. Katz is an Israeli raised in Iraq whose father was killed for Mossad ties
>"-John" named Michael Chertoff, too. Another Zionist who served in Homeland Security right after 9/11. He freed the "Dancing Israelis" after pressuring Feds.

What are Chertoff's ties to the Trump admin? To Kushner? He now operates Chertoff Group, a defense and cyber consultancy

Spoiler: Vegas was Israeli false flag that got botched the day after Yom Kippur. Weinstein forced to take knee by top cabal.

surprise surprise Sup Forums is right again
myutterlyshockedexpression.jpg