Alternative medicine

Greetings from the Reich!
What is /pol‘s opinion on alternative medicine? Specificly any kind of treatment, be it with a substance/remedy, manually or some sort of councelling (religious, spiritual u name it) which is not standard in western evidence based medicine.

I'm all about drinking piss

I've been eating small amounts of my feces for close to a year now. Typical human waste contains harmful bacteria which you can become immune to through repeated consumption.

your leisure activitys are of no concern to me. i‘m interested on your views on alternative medicine.

i'll eat any insect i run across execpt those that feed on blood

When was your last golden shower, you degenerate german.

you eat it pure? do you cook it? or put it on an icicle and freeze it?

buncha dumb hippie horseshit designed to take siphon money from secular religious saps.

Eating placenta is supposidly very nutritional. Can any user confirm this?

Just grab a piece when I make business. No one can see me do it that way.

Americans seem to dislike it for some reason.

ctrl f
turmeric. Eat it until you turn yellow

I like it. At the hospital we convinced docs to use IV Vitamin C for people with antibiotic resistant sepsis who were going to die and it saved them. Linus Pauling was a genius. Of course, when (((they))) claim to try to replicate his findings (((they))) intentionally design the study in a way that Pauling knew would fail (i.e. too low of a dose), so their (((journals))) can say "Evidence for Vitamin C treatment is lacking" or even "May be harmful".

>medicine
heh, bet you don't even have a black bear menagerie.

I like tinctures and tonics created from native plants. I’m an ecologist so I can pick a few up from work and bring them home. Just be aware of making sure you correctly identify a plant, prepare it correctly, and make sure it’s growing in an area that is toxin or heavy metal free. I still believe in modern medicine but supplementing your health with old traditional cures is a perfectly suitable contribution to your health. But the best medicine is eating healthy, especially foods your ancestors were used to

The best medicine you have is your mind. It can do extraordinary things. Get to know your anatomy, then it is easier to heal your self with the power of will.

can you be more specific? for example what are the active ingredients? do you make alcoholic extracts?

Fava beans. The L-DOPA concentration is crazy, it's like you're doing coke if you eat too much of it. But I also use it to treat my uncle who has Parkinsons. He says its better than the shit they prescribe him.

>placenta

I believe it is connected to what the mother is ingesting. I would not eat it.

If it works it's called medicine. If it doesn't it's bullshit.

Psychedelic drugs and shamanic tradition. There's enough Joe Rogan listeners on Sup Forums who are familiar with it. Just take mushrooms once a year, it'll do wonders.

wer heilt hat recht.

natural stuff works

synthetic stuff works too

>What is /pol‘s opinion on alternative medicine?

Depends what you mean with it. Medication that was made from herbs rather than having the active ingredient produced artificially in a lab? Probably less effective, but should still work.

The voodoo shit like homeopathy? That's retarded as shit and essentially just an idiot tax.

A bit of turmeric in each meal for lupus.
Then a mix of plants in tea when I'm especially sick.

"Alternative medicine" that works is just called medicine, you tards.

i heard scientologists ask for it after birth. then they take it home in a doggybag and eat it. weird fuckers.

how long has he been diagnosed with parkinson‘s? fava beans surely aren‘t the only thing he‘s taking?

only if the „working“ part has been confirmed in clinical trails or other high power studies. in many cases the „it works“ is just an opinion.

Kys
Its bullshit.
Homöopathen ins gas.

About 4 years now but he stopped taking the prescription stuff after the first year because it was making him sick. Now he's on a natural diet with fava beans and garlic supplements, turmeric, maitake mushrooms

how heavy are his symptoms in terms of tremor, difficulty walking and that kind of stuff? have the symtoms progressed over the 4 years?

It's proven fact t Hart some off it works.

Aspirin comes from the willow tree bark.
Apple cider vinegar is an astringent that can cure athletes foot and gingivitis.
Eating low carb along with fasting can cure fibromyalgia, and diabetes, even help autisim.

Praying doesn't do anything but make you dumb.

Medicine comes from naturally occurring shit nigga.

Not when it can cause you to lose your license if you use it.

don‘t know what it‘s like in the US, but in germany you‘d have to do some really far out shit to loose your liscence for that. you‘d have to really harm someone.

Are you saying that clinical trials are not always accurate or are you saying that the effects of alternative medicine are subjective? Also what's with your quotation marks being upside down on one side?
There are medicines today that literally include things taken from the foreskins of circumcised infants. What exactly do you think is too extreme to use?

its probable that no one has told you that your teeth will remineralize and heal cavities if you get your fat soluble vitamins (A,E,D&K) minerals (Ca,P&Mg) and limit (not eliminate) foods with phytic acid, and obviously brush and floss regularly.

the disinfo machine is pretty strong on this topic, ADA and the overwhelming majority of dentists will tell you teeth don't heal, and that fluoride is harmless and good for you.

Treat anxiety with l-theanine and kava. Works well. Also l-theanine is great in coffee to offset any negative effects of caffeine.

the quotationmark thing is due to german interpunction. nothing special intended by that.
clinical trials are oftentimes manipulated. the population tested can be very small and highly selected. but usually it‘s quite easy to identify junk science generated by the pharmaceutical companys. trouble is that alternative medicine isn‘t even required to prove it‘s effectivness in clinical trials. at least in germany. but some insurance companys still cover the costs. which means they pay a lot of money for water (homeopathy). in germany EVERYBODY pays into the health insurance pool depending on how much he earns. that‘s very frustrating in my opinion. every pharmaceutical product undergoes extensive and costly testing before beeing available to the market. the homeopaths just burp out useless shit and get money thrown at them. this thing has libtard alternative-pharma-mafia written all over it.

That sounds really retarded, I hope your country gets better soon. Why isn't there a government body that approves products that people are supposed to ingest, like the American FDA?

I don't know about medicinal as in curing someone, but herbs definitely keep you healthy, and that's what is all about, being healthy all the time until you die. Ameritards think they can do what ever they want thinking they'll be saved by the miracles of modern medicine and pain killers [As seen on TV]. I eat mostly anything I can find that's edible provided by nature.

there is man. this is germany. we regulate everything (exept migrants pouring in apperantly). but somehow homeopathy and friends aren’t subject to it.

A good sauna with a splash of tar in the water, a good hwipping with fresh birch vihta and a dip or two in the lake (especially in the winter) fixes just about all ailments. For serious illnesses some moonshine ingestion is recommended

agreed. prevention is the key. get your vaccinations, eat right, exercise and don‘t indulge in behavior that it detrimental to your health.

Used in tandem with conventional med-surg treatments you can have a pretty healthy life.

It takes time and money to conduct clinical trials. Things like the gut/brain link remain alternative fringe medicine until they gain enough interest to be investigated officially.

muh guitar string acupuncture needles muh mechanical keyboard

Sounds like Russian science to me. Sauna's great.
ANd I love myself some good moonshine too from time to time, my mom's friend makes incredible whiskey-like stuff, more smooth then whiskey in stores, love the shit t b h

bogus.

Those are by definition bullshit.
Alternative medicine means, something supposed to cure, but for which serious studies have never shown more curative power than placebo (sorry for shit grammar, don't know how to pull out that one)
It's cheaper to take some sugar pills and get a psychologist if you really need the attention

My brother had schizophrenia and a very fucked up brain.

My mother had him drink “bat blood” with a well known shaman in my country.

12 years later, he’s a normal and funcioting member of our society and has a qt as gf. Never had to take His medicine ever since

homeopathy, accupuncture, ghost-healing, mistle-therapy etc are scientificly proven to be bogus. jet many people insist it works beyond the placebo effect. there is a growing rate of science illiteracy in the west. which is a shame since we are the inventors of science, university and evidence based medicine. we are literally dumbing down.

Did you read the sticky, especially the part about "anecdotal reference"?

In U.S. alternative medicine is seen as synonymous with women and faggots using bullshit found on social media that even the most deluded minds of /x/ would be extremely skeptical of.

Of course, they look sickly. Turns out crystals and essential oils can't solve a vitamin B12 deficiency, and they refuse to see a doctor.