EFTA thread

Is this the most comfy place in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

eureferendum.com/documents/Flexcit.pdf
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona_de_Aragón#Nombres_alternativos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_of_Aragon#Context
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_of_Aragon#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Switzerland a non-degenerate country?

Yes. But catalans gtfo

They should let us join, co-opt the single market, the EU salt mining would be epic.

HahahahahahHHahHa

Being an EFTA member doesn‘t automatically grant you membership in the EU treaties.
It‘s just that all EFTA countries have EEA membership or an equivalent bilateral treaty with the EU.
So if the UK were to join EFTA you would be in a free trade area with Switzerland+Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland but you‘d still have to negotiate a trade arrangement with the EU yourselves.

I'm well aware, i mean to use EFTA as the path for UK to leave the EU, thus staying in the "single market" (i know, simplification) short-term, standing as an example to others that it's not a choice between EU membership or isolation famine and death, and then over time reducing EU influence and allowing "European free trade" to flourish like it might, without the supra-national obligation.
A process, not an event.

gtfo you commie scum

>gtfo you commie scum
are u fucking stupid?

>i mean to use EFTA as the path for UK to leave the EU, thus staying in the "single market"

If you leave the EU without a treaty concerning the single market you‘re OUT of the single market.
Joining EFTA would not then make you a member of the single market through the back door.

Fucking Jordi, stop being annoying to the real EFTA members. Sorry guys, my little brother catalonia is... you know... "special", get here, lets go back home, Daddy Felipe VI is going to whip your ass for that.

I'm suggesting we stay in the single market, not leave it.

through the EEA
>mistakenly deleted from above post.

The hardcore brexiteers don‘t want that though.
And they‘re causing total chaos in the government right now.

What are the implications, though, of letting in a state with over 60M people in EFTA (where all the members are less than 10M)?

Most of catalonian independents are leftists degenerates

Read more about it.

Oh sorry, yeah, back to reality on this fucking island...yeah, no, as a country we are amazingly naieve about what the EU is and does etc, and none of the above will ever happen.

He is right, most of you are fucking commie faggots, maybe the separatist movement started by a """right""" party, but actually in the government is the far left who carry that, and in the streets the dirty commies are the biggest supporters of that autism, the clear example is Pugdemont being forced and act as a puppet like their commies master of the CUP order.

>inb4 8 secs.

It's a process not an event user.
eureferendum.com/documents/Flexcit.pdf
Technical, but fascinating, and entirely ignored by, well almost anyone in the UK who is at all vocal on the matter.

vollidiot, any new independence movement in the EU realm makes Brussels nervous. that‘s good as it makes it more complex hence even more prone to faillure.

spanish politicians call us nazis

Or just useful idiots

is that all? no more votes?! are you aure Spain is a democracy and the people have their say?

Unironically this pic represent the separatists.

You act like nazis but being controlled by the commies, your the separatists movement its a joke, the proof is were that amazing 8 secs.

The situation in Switzerland is different, you have many legal referendums to decide many things. Most western democracies as Spain are representative democracies so you decide your legal representation. Switzerland referendums are based and all the people with the vote rights are well informed about pros and cons of their decisions. Here catalans are been used by some political representatives in illegal referendums appealing to their fellings. Catalan independentists said that spain doesn't let them vote, and that is not true, they legally voted 9 times in 8 years in representative elections. Not all referendums are democratic, particularly those in which the people are mindlessly driven by a very cleaver leaders

>Most western democracies as Spain are representative democracies
You left out the middle part:
"Most western democracies as Spain are mostly-benign managerial dictatorships posing as representative democracies"?

>be catalan
>go to an independentist march
>spanish people call you fascist
>go home and open tv
>spanish MSM calls you dangerous nationalist
>spanish politicians call you nazi
>go on the internet
>spanish anons call you commie
>tfw I still haven't heard a single argument against independence
>tfw all spaniggers got is cheap smearing

bingo

you are prone to „Fremdherrschaft“. you are under the rule of Brussels and a meme coalition, you can‘t participate in the way the people should be.
direct democracy doesn‘t work if there is more than 8-10 million voters. that‘s why segmentation would be better, brake up the large countries in to smaller entities that compete culturally and unite them loosely with a lean org.

Being part of EEA would essentially mean that you would have to pay EU membership fees and having more limited influence in EEA rules than EU countries. Basically only EU/EEA thing you would be freed of would be common agriculture and fisheries policy.

>I'm suggesting we stay in the single market, not leave it.
Staying in EEA would mean that freedom of movement for labor would continue and your control over immigration would be same as in EU.

Yes my thread

Their rulling party shows white sheep kicking out a black sheep.
Its pretty conservative country

That would be nice I think

You are almost right, but the problem is when any retarded person's vote have the same value as mine. And all countries are full of retarded people, that is my personal fear, so i prefer that the retarded select their representative and with some rules to decrease retarded influence

Switzerland is beyond fucked and the cause has been their own greatness. The swiss being rich, hardworking and civil has meant millions of gibmigrants going to Switzerland and now half their population is of immigrant origin.

I completely agree with you, and that is in fact the main reason to me to be a secessionist. There's no possible improvement with gorillion manolos voting and imposing their retarded decisions over us

And to think that pic related votes count as much as ours...

Yes I know...it's a process not an event. All those things would be true short-term, but then after that...? and does the EU retain it's status quo all the while?
I'm not saying it's a great sloution, but that it's a better path out than the current one, and puts us and everyone in a better position for whatever the next stage is (long-term)

The other side of the problem is indoctrination, which in catalonia exists since the 80's.
Sorry dude this has more than one side

:) If you see a movement for a game of thrones meme based restructuring of the government and constitutional arrangements for the people and shires of the former republic of Albion....that may very well be me. (digits confirm, put me in the screencap etc)

>falling for such propaganda

>teaching during democracy and the internet era is indoctrination
>teaching during a spanish dictatorship where catalan was banned isn't

>a couple of catalan tv channels and newspapers is indoctrination
>hundreds of spanish tv channels and newspapers isn't

Which propaganda? The one the children in catalonia are feeded with?

Based on the philosophical system Philosophical-Materialism, I am against the independece of the spanish region Cataluña because I do not want to live in a society with first and second class citizens because that my nigga is called feudalism. So if you think that you have more right than me to decide about a region that belongs to all of us even if I dont live there, you are supporting a privilege therefore you are pushing the situation to a matter of force exclusively. So if you want the independence so bad, get ready to get bombed bitch cuz it seems that you all speak for the whole catalans while more than 70% are against independence. That is my argument cunt.

nope. try emigrating here, unless you are of any use you won‘t get a job or residence. refugees come here, yes - but they end in cold war shelters.
well, it‘s total wrongthink.

Yeah. It explains why Catalonia wants to join the EU once they are independent...

Brussels wants to fragilise nations. Regions are far simpler to manipulated and submit.

Do you ever heard of the concept of "Europe of regions" ?

What's wrong with that?

Nice globalist arguments Paco. Next thing you will hear is that eveyone in this planet can come to live in Spain because the Earth belongs to all humans and spaniards alone don't have the right to decide what to do in the piece of land they live.

kek

It's working out for us. The last three referendums to join EU have been nearly equally split 50-50%, so instead of taking a shit on half the population, most people are okay with this compromise.

>I mistakenly typed republic while in shitpost mode
It would be aimed merely at starting a (ANY) public disscusion about how we are governed..., but why wrongthink?

I would give my left testicle to be a swizz.

>what is wrong?
The inception of an imaginary country

Over 40% of your population years ago was either foreign citizens or naturalized residents. Add the descendants of the older immigrants that already count as swiss, illegals, etc and more than half of your population is of immigrant origin. You both are prolly non-swiss too.

No, makes no sense to want to split loyal allies of the EU like Spain is. What globalists want is big countries formed by several nations/peoples/languages so they're more internally divided and give up power more willingly to a higher institution like the EU.
Nationstates even if smaller are much more nationalistic and wary of foreign rule.

>Països catalans is the area where catalan spesking people live
That's true so again I don't see the problem.

corona Catalanoaragonesa
Side question: did the medieval people back then would say that composite term for Crown of Aragon and Catalonia or that term was made up recently being revisionist? Is Crown of Aragon and Catalonia revisionist too and they in documents and people speaking would only refer it as Crown of Aragon?

Catalan language+dialects and catalano+aragonese crown. So it is nort catalan language terrotory and not aragonese crown the real historical one.

So it is imaginary country inception

25% of our population is foreign citizens. The reason is that we don't easily give the citizenship to foreigners. There is foreign citizens of 4th or 5th generation here.

On the contrary countries like France, Spain or Germany have a far more simpler naturalization system. Therefor the proportion of foreigners is smaller because they are already naturalized in your third world country.

Now I suggest you to stop talking shit and educate yourself you stupid monkey.

Thanks for doing all this in English Sp-anons and Catalon-anons, even if one/both of you are shilling psyops etc, still far more informative than Brit media.

You are welcome.
Sup Forums sometimes is not an echo chamber hahaha

The original name was " Regno, Dominio et Corona Aragonum et Catalonie" so yes Corona Catalanoaragonesa is much more correct because it was a confederacy formed by the union of the Principality of Catalonia and the Kingdom of Aragón. The name Crown of Aragon is an abreviation and the excuse spanish people use to make it look like Catalonia wasn't relevant, when in fact Catalonia was the most important part inside the Crown, the capital was Barcelona and the kings were of catalan origin descended from the count of Barcelona.

What you don't understand is that aragon's crown is a historic reign while catalan countries (name it as you like) is just a bunch of different territories which shares a culture.
They're just two different things and we catalans want to be on our own, only a few autists want to have more territory than nowadays Catalonia.

And btw southern Italy and Greece that were under the control of the Crown called its rulers/soldier/bureaucrats catalans but never aragonese. And today they still do.

thanks, that‘s spot on.
wrongthink as in G. Orwells 1984. it doesn‘t fit what those with power want.

Original name, for how long

And this is why trying to educate a Manolo is worthless

kek, i was hoping so, but wasn't sure. Yeah, it's absolutely haram.

Search for your imaginary country

I don't see any Spain in there, nice fake country Mabolo.

| es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona_de_Aragón#Nombres_alternativos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_of_Aragon#Context
and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_of_Aragon#History
According to this, you're right about
>The original name was " Regno, Dominio et Corona Aragonum et Catalonie" and your posts about it.

I didn't say anything about any spanish crown during the middle ages. But i heard some Jordi talking about the catalan-aragonese crown.

The idea of spain comes from the roman hispania, and during the reconquista all the realms were figthing to reunite the hispanias, but the reunification is quite new

But for how long? 8 seconds?

Hello

Hello EFTA bro

Good feels my friend