Tfw Desert Punk season 2 never

>tfw Desert Punk season 2 never

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ld4CK54oaoE
youtube.com/watch?v=wEzqjt13z1I
youtube.com/watch?v=1j8k1jjR5bM
raw-zip.com/manga-砂ぼうず-suna-bouzu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It wasn't that good. The setting is nice, and the main character's combat suit is a really nice design, but the overall story wasn't that great or anything.

There's a reason why it only lasted one cour.

>tfw watched one (1) episode
>tfw forgot name of the show
>tfw someone remind it to me after 4 years
I hope rest of the season is as good as first episode.

Was there even ONE likable character in that series?

Come on guys lighten up a little

I remember seeing DP in a blockbusters on the anime shelf when i was like 10 and i secretly watched inuyasha late at night on low volume so my parents didn't hear because i felt ashamed for some reason, and the box cover for it had the chick with the huge oppai on it and it looked so naughty and foreign and intriguing. And i'll never forget to this day the feeling i had as my and my dad walked past it and as i got a huge shiver down my spine while staring at it longingly wishing i could rent it.

Then i watched it 8 years later and it was ok.

Well there's Punk, he's a funny prick, but really no one's especially likable, but that's the point, they're all a bunch of cunts

I loved the suit

It is pretty cool

>the main character joins the bad guys at the end

Honestly was pretty satisfying. I was worried he would have some crisis of conscience due to his sidekick and be a goodie goodie at the end, but nope he's as much of a shitbag as he was at the beginning. The only anime I can think of where this happens.

The mango was butter but the art was shit. Anime Original ending was a shitty cliffhanger.

The setting was cool and the worldbuilding was honestly incredibly well done.

It's a shame the humour and the rest of the writing was so mediocre. The way that the world and its history slowly unfolded throughout the course of the story was excellent, and made you think this was something from a genius sci-fi visionary, but the character writing and the plot of most of the arcs were just plodding mediocrity held up by the setting and aesthetic.

Also it never occurred to me until I rewatched it how much Desert Punk must have inspired and influenced Lost Planet.

I love his fighting styles.

MC was also awesome

Desert Punk is tacticool as fuck.

>art was shit
How about you fuck off with your shit opinions, namefag.
It was rough at the start but it evens out later. Like most longer-running older manga.

Would you _sex M40A1-chan?

Only if it's an upotte.

Early and late-mid 2000's Gonzo was weird. QUALITY as all fuck, but a good number of their shows were pretty memorable.

>Desert Punk came out in 2004
Oh, holy shit. I could have sworn it was the late 90s.

God, so much has changed since then; it's hard to believe it;s only been 12 years.

>tfw Wakamoto-sama for Amagumo's voice

youtube.com/watch?v=Ld4CK54oaoE

I love how he slow down randomly on some syllabs only to WTF us with an even random scream

Really need to rewatch this again.

just did the exact same thing, probably won't watch the rest of the show though, not my type of thing anyway.

This proves an MC doesn't need be overpowered to win

But Sunabozu was overpowered as hell. He was coated in plot armour as thick as the fat sacks on that one bitch's chest. The only reason he ever faltered, failed or struggled in any way shape or form was for comic effect or so he could show off how cool and awesome he was in retribution.

I really liked the setting and the rival guy.

>Not nutting into your raifu
Nigger what? An Upotte IS your raifu regardless of anthropomorphic form or not.

Desert Punk in every way

I like the plot.

The backstory too.

I just love it how the MC becomes such an asshole he ends up the antagonist

granted the protagonist that replaces him sucked but Kenta was based.

Loved the fuck how they both couldn't give a rats arse when the other guys tried to kill them. They had their fight and that was it
also >tfw Wakamoto-sama for Amagumo's voice was cool but I've only had the english sub and Kenny Green does a great job too
youtube.com/watch?v=wEzqjt13z1I

youtube.com/watch?v=1j8k1jjR5bM

;__;

sunabozu is older than most people in this thread so i dont give a fuck

as if

Did Kanta ever get to kiss Junko?

fuck so if volume 17 cam out 25 jan, that means next volume wont be till like next january fuck

this shit is a bi-monthly to fuck

kanta doesnt give a fuck about things like kisses

its a complicated relationship

a bit, rapey at times

not OP, but i don't think he ever got that far, his focus has always been the Boobs

Yep, that pretty much sums it up user

Bretty gud, dub was actually funny (not like Golden Boy tier but quality)
that's about it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

holy fucking bullshit sunabozu hasnt even been in the manga for over 6 years. its probably been more like 10, i think volume 13 came out in 2005

Boobs Again

yo japanon, i know theres some japan speaker that reads sunabozu

tell me. what the fuck is volume 17 even about holy fcuk where is he going with my manga

This was the show that spurred me to finally learn japanese way back when it aired, so I could read the manga.

its like, gentel light hearted rape/sexual assault type relationship

but its a 2 way street

fucking bingo

what the fuck is going on here

ha its the same guy from before as well, always posting that old ass pic from volume 2

what the fuck is going on with this shit littlesand isnt even in this one what the fuck volume is this

but in the end, junko is a tease and a business woman.
natasuko is my kinda girl

Yep she teases and he chases

k at least tell me if this is littlesand

it looks like mits at the end of the volume but i cant tell. i remember you kinda telling me when this thing came out but i forget so pls tell me

Junko was bae as fuck.

Aint so much a shitbag as he was following his dream. He taught her all she needs to know but he cant let her follow his steps, but to find out what she wants.

but kanta knows the value of grooming younger women into titty monsters

I haven't actually read the volume yet (it's on my list of stuff to buy the next time I order from honto), but going by the amazon reviews it doesn't have that much action but has hints of sunabouzu returning and touches on the past civilization.

I'm flattered that someone actually remembers me, haha. I guess sunabouzu fanbase is so small here that we are all basically family now. I post that pic because I'm too lazy to get another one out of the raws.

Yeah shes only in it for the fact that hes smart.

if i remember correctly, the manga and the anime had different endings, but they were essentially the same outcome

both with kizuka

I didn't even realize the raws were up yet, guess I should get on PD and get them then.

>one cour
I'm pretty sure it was 20+ episodes

more like
>tfw no Dune anime

Yep again

we must have been talking about volume 16 then.

ok well, then help me out if you dont mind, because EVERYONE LOOKS THE FUCKING SAME in this manga, they are either wearing a suit or have same face

but sunabozu hasnt been in the last few newest volumes correct?

And can fight

24 episodes

raw-zip.com/manga-砂ぼうず-suna-bouzu/

who is the guy who looks like an old man

what the fuck is all this gas about

but what is natasuko up to? is she gonna kidnapp mits?

transitions into posting littlesand
bud dude, if you wanna scanlate these with me that would be soooo sick
ive been cleaning them as prep, because some day someone will want to with me, i can do money

Yeah, he hasn't been around.
File Not Found

If I can get PD up and running on this machine I'll download the raws, shit's not going smoothly right now though. I blame windows 10

there havent been any fucking guns lately either. like 6 guns in 3 years what the fuck is this

but , i enjoy watching littlesand grow up

to the user talking shit about the art

fuuuuuck you
this is hand drawn
no tracing
folded 1000 times over
non digital release
fuck that guy

>The translations came to a fucking halt

DP is the comfiest tactical show ever.
Its SoL is so damn good in between stories, more writers need to follow suite.

I don't know about anyone else, but I was really dissapointed when Desert Punk left. I'm kind of hoping he'll come back sometime, but I'm not sure. I also am only on volume 14, so I need t catch up

some.....time.....

17 has something to do with robots, maybe hes in this one...