We battle harem now.

>Rito will finally do something
What a time to be alive

We Rosario Vampire now?

How great would that be.

>Gook
>Raw
Come on user.

If this becomes full shounen what will happen?

Mikan knows what she is doing, and doesn't care anymore

Your face when I kept telling people that Rito is gonna fuse with Nemesis and gain power over dark matter yet every single person kept refusing my theory just because I also mentioned that this fusion would give Rito pure black hair.

Fuck you guys.

Rito is now araragi
He will marry haruna then become a alien fighter with nemesis

neme won't disappear right?

>Raw
Fuck, you gave me hope.

Fuck You and Die
Mikan is Incest?
[[To Love Ru]] is gonna be down

Well if he wants to protect his Harem once he becomes Emperor of Universe, he'll need to back his shit up.

>Rito can use dark matter now
According to google translate, Neme just mentions that if Rito dies, she will die as well, since they are fused.
So it's not "yer a wizard, Rito", but "i-it's not like I protected you because I l-love you or anything".

>raw
Every fucking time

Yeah the black hair is crossing the line. You still sound like an insane man to me.

>battle harem
NO. DON'T. Fight scenes take a lot of fucking pages. The last thing you need for a monthly love comedy ecchi series is fights galore.

>it's turning into a battle harem
NO PLS NO FUG

Daily reminder: dot no reply to ESL shitposting. Ignore him and everything will be fine.

It would start to suck. Yabuki should know this. The more fights you put into a series, the less time for SOL/ecchi there is. He's had to work on an action shonen series before, and had to deal with the same problem during the Darkness Arc, which was only saved by almost constant nudity, but it wasn't as light-hearted as TLR normally is.

It doesn't seem to be Rito that used the darkmatter. It was Nemesis.

yes please

C90 Aoki Kanji doujin.

Sephie slutting up.

Nope.
Why the fuck do people want to turn TLR into something that isn't TLR at all?

That ass for damn sure

Following Negima's footsteps perhaps?

Nothing happens in TLR, this is for the better.

Fuck off.

TLR already had since the start some action here and there. Reaching the rosario vampire point is clearly a stupid idea as it lost all echi appeal in the later part of the series.
But giving some adventure here and there to drive the plot forward and to stir things a little isn't bad. See, last time it happened, the result was Nemesis possessing Rito which was quasi unanimously considered to be the best thing who happened to TLR, and that's for the echi possibilities it give.

Negima stalled completely and became boring because it was nothing but fights.
No, you're just one of those persons that hate TLR.
You can have adventures without going battle harem bullshit. Like visiting planets during weekends and other shit, which happened in the first TLR.

How about we compromise and have a series about Rito fighting female aliens with his tripping powers and Nemesis' dark matter?

The Nemesis event of her mixing with Rito was like a 2 chapter affair. Battles for the sake of battles mean nothing. Having Rito go out on a date with one of the heroines mean much more than wasting multiple chapters on fighting.

There's a reason why Bleach lasted the length it has without moving much storywise. Fight scenes take way too many pages when doing them. Can you just imagine going full Namek on a monthly series like TLRD in that manner?

Rito doesn't need to be your normal badass shonen MC. He's okay being "trips onto women subconsciously and defying physics" shonen MC.

A fight here and there is no problem for me. But I don't really think it's good to have it take up an entire chapter or more. I remember the response from the Japanese during the last battle arc and they were kind of one or two chapters over tired of the fighting.

You can have both battle and adventure, true that I miss those planets exploration from TLR though. But there's nothing wrong with some few fights. I think Hasemi/Yabuki are doing that just for the echi opportunities and to kinda legitimise Rito worth as an harem leader.
You're weirdily focused on the LN harem/school battle archetype, which TLR:DK will never come close to.

So we're getting dark matter shenanigans in addition to rito's usual "luck"?

Please no. That was complete garbage.

The problem with fights is that they take away time from the other heroines. And TLRD has a lot of them. In a monthly series, that's dangerous in keeping the multiple heroine fanbases' interest.

After hundreds of chapters?

And Negima went to absolute shit after it tried to be DBZ.

It's not going to work if it turns into a generic action shonen.

But it's a fact that it was becoming stale and boring. It was saved by Nemesis, but how long can this last? Everybody fucking loved Momo after Darkness started and now after years of same shit over and over and over again most people hate her.

The best course of action would be space adventures from time to time. Not shitty powerlevels fights, just fun adventures on alien planets.

>most people hate her
One person on Sup Forums threads does not constitute "most" people.

Are there actually people who thought this was Rito instead of Nemesis?

Look at all recent popularity polls.

Shonenfags are desperate.

MY FUCKING DICK

Aoki Kanji is always a good thing

Wish it was a new Risa doujin though.

I don't even read this series. I just fap to the girls desu

Being Top 5 or Top 6 is not "hate" because if that's the case, everyone else lower than that is a hated character. Stop pulling shit from nowhere and making dumb claims.

Those weren't popularity polls. Those were polls with specific questions in mind.

Why dose Sup Forums think in absolutes ? Why not mostly harem lil' bit of action ?

>Sup Forums
>Knowing the area between white and black.

>raw is out
link お願いします

Improved.

and yet still better than current TLR

JESUS MIKAN!

People can't eat their ice-cream these days? Jeez, user!

STOP

Kill this Bitch

Can some user kindly dump the chapter?

No. It was too horrible.

Is nobody going to address Yabuki's madman tendencies this chapter?

It's been LONG time since Hasemi should have thrown Rito into space with all the girls in a space ship "lost in space" fashion.

At this point we should have bodysuits everywhere and erotic adventures in exotic planets with amazons.

Instead we are still struck in earth.

Don't know why it took so much time.

>ITT retard from AS

>Every major character from Black Cat has shown up in TLR except for Sven

Does Yabuki hate him or something?

We already had a thread yesterday, where they were addressed. See

What if Rito = Sven

Rito just doesn't have a male best friend who has clairvoyant powers who dies and give his eye to him yet.

It was alright for a while. The art started out horrible but improved drastically over time. Meanwhile the plot slowly went batshit insane over the second half of the series. There was a time, though, somewhere in the middle, where it had both decent art and a passable plot. For that brief moment it wasn't bad.

Yabuki not hate Sent and specially Yui

Svent Good Father
Gideon WORST "Father of the year"

You can tell he drew it where it's suppose to be then just copied and paste.

Fuck.
Did Kakine job again somewhere offscreen?

>so Rito can use dark matter now

Wasn't that a given?
I mean, Nemesis is still in his body and can control him, so the reverse can be applied too.

Not that he have a use for dark matter manipulation anyway.

His power is being whored out even to different series now

I'm glad this is happening while Momo is away.
This is going to be between Rito, Nemesis, and Mea.
Will Mea finally discover Nemesis is inside Rito?
This is still not a confirmation that love-ru is gonna switch into battle manga. Actually as things are now i don't see this manga suited for that at all.
But anyway this manga selling point is the heavy ecchi, this is what made this manga the most successfull erotic manga. I doubt the author wanna change that no matter what direction this manga is gonna take.
People keep thinking this manga will turn rosario+vampire everytime some kind of trouble happen, especially darkness awakening. And pic related is what in the end saved the day.

>We will never see Rito's harem in skin tight body suits

>most people hate her
Fuck off with this specula

You mean the girlfriend poll a few thousand people answered? Do you know the artbook sold over 100k copies in the first weeks it came out?

Also because Haruna get's all the merchandise (even when she does it struggles to sell, looking at you MF Venus). Go to the 2chan archive and search TLR and tell me what two girls pop up the most It's not Haruna

Mikan has nearly daily threads there (even before this chapter shitstorm which exploded discussion there).

I'm not even defending Momo as a character, but she is still sky high popular as fuck in Japan.

I don't think the fight will last long at all actually. I think it's just a way to have Nemesis come out of Rito for Mea & Yami to see and then we'll probably go back to status quo SoL from there with whatever they plan to do knowing he has a brown loli of mass destruction inside him.

They don't even know that she fought with Gid so it would be interesting to see why they think she's inside him. Probably misunderstandings by Yami with all that smut she's been reading.

this
the ending was fucking shit

oh shit

Harem series always go to shit when male lead becomes super powerful.

Because TLR sucks and nobody stands it anymore.

So are things finally happening in this series now?

From the beginning. Strating with Momo's implied BJ.

Huh.
Looks like I have a reason to read this again.

>OP's link is asking me to turn off adblocker.

lol fuck you.

Stop using that shit picture, the brush has absolutely nothing to do with it, only the shadow.

People "hate" Momo cause she was downgraded.
After the gym accident she switched from seductress to peeper never doing anything relevant for the harem again. Plus the manga returned to the original accidental ecchi while in the beginning Rito was involved especially by Momo into real erotic play.
Then Momo became paranoid about her mother after looked like she was recovered from the gym accident (pic related). Not to mention she is often used to downgrade Lala and show how stupid she is while Momo is so reliable and better making all Lala fans rage in the process. And anyway Mea and Nemesis ended up being more interesting characters with a more interesting approach about the harem plan.
This is the real reason she dropped in popularity. She don't have the same charisma, and maneater seductress aura of the beginning.

Forgot the pic.

Momo being hated was pulled out of his ass but hey, don't bully Haruna.

Not knowing about anti adblock killer.
No, fuck (you).

A-are you implying Rito is going to molest Train?

He will look for a weapon, then he'll find Lala's genderswap gun. He will use it on train. You can imagine what come next.

That sounds like a pretty fucking legit plan.

I think the author just wanted to make Momo something more than just an erotic character. I guess the direction is not what the fans like but he still does it anyway.

I personally believe the author hates Lala now because she barely appears in any chapters except for being an airhead in which she is use for fan-service. I just don't think he wants to put any effort into her character anymore which I can understand why Lala fans may hate Momo because it seems the author is more focus on developing her.

I don't think he hate Lala but he don't really know what to do about her. She's a central character in the plot but isn't fit at all to move it forward.
Also her lack of shame and seemingly interest about adult stuff make her hard to use in echi scene.

He can at least build her up as a character instead of letting her remain the airhead older sister that has to be babysit by others.

>I personally believe the author hates Lala now because she barely appears in any chapters except for being an airhead in which she is use for fan-service.
The fuck are you talking about?

Lala has been taken more seriously as a character in Darkness than she ever was in the original TLR.

She's been regulated to side character, but that doesn't mean her development has stalled.

>the moment Lala sees a sex scene in a VN, Rito's virginity is history

The last thing I remember of darkness regarding Lala is her being used for a fan-service situation in regards to one of machines malfunctioning.

If she did anything relevant after that I don't remember except for me taking break from darkness after Nemesis was saved by Rito.