Macross Delta

He's so tsundere.

Other urls found in this thread:

bandai-hobby.net/site/character_macrossd/scalemodel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m1sBNUq4hQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yandere is better

Reminder that Hayate's feelings for Freyja are fake and Freyja will die alone for mind-controlling Hayate into loving her.

You mean Hayate mind controlling Freyja for free buffs.

Cultural SoL set in Windermere ala Otoyomegatari. Before NUNs colonizers came.

Solo Wing Mirage will save us from this twisted song

They're mind controlling each other.

>Hayate! I'm sorry! I've been mind controlling you the entire to like me! Your feelings for me are fake!
>You fool! Can't you see that I'm the one who mind controlled you the entire time?
>Aiee! Why are you trying to take my top off!?
>The same reason you're unfastening my belt!

yesssss

>thought the love triangle was Freyja-->Hayateit's actually going to be Makina-->Reina

Novel volume 1 spoiler from last thread.
*The setting may not be same as anime.

>I read halfway through the novel, and some details are different. When Hayate and Freyja first come to Xaos, and Freyja asks Mirage if there's any way she can take the audition, Mirage reports to Ouroborus research proffesor Blanchette that the requested samples α and β have arrived.

>1. Mirage made arrangements for Freyja to travel to Ragna for the audition.
>After Freyja arrives with Hayate and spots Mirage and asks her to do something about getting her through the preliminaries, Mirage contacts Aisha, who know works at Xaos as a researcher,about the test subjects arriving.
>2. Sometime during Freyja's press release, Aisha talks to Hayate and tells him about the value of fold quartz and how people like him who have an affinity for Walkure music are important.
>3. Kaname and Arad are remarking how it's rare for Aisha to venture outside of her lab, but it seems like she's an acquaintance of the mysterious Lady M, but one of them brushes it off because Aisha is also saying nonsense like she knows Basara.
>4. Flashback of Keith resting after his fourth mission of fighting against NUNS drones. He is talking to Lord Aldria, who had participated in the battle over the Vajra homeplanet as a member of SMS and shot down two Lucifers.
>Then an alarm sounds about an unidentified craft, possibly equipped for a bombing run, approaching Carsile, which they then scramble to intercept.
>It's also noted that the first VF that Windermerian had indepedently procured for itself via Epsilon was the Sv-154 スヴァード and that Earth mainly wanted Windermeria's fold quartz supplies.
>5. There are some flashbacks of Hayate's father saying that he is leaving for a while again, and one flashback of him saying Hayate will one day find a reason to live.

Doujins when? I need vanilla ones.

When is he going to stop being a gungho faggot? When he sees Cassim die?

>Hayate will one day find a reason to live
Bruh......

some Macross 30 characters

God damn this VF-31 kit is some bullshit. Can't even seem to attach the first Cockpit parts.

The one who is potentially Lady M, not included.
pic related

it that adult Ai-kun or what?

It just says Vajra.

The name is not written. It's just a Vajra.

Back home and looked again.
>Then an alarm sounds about an unidentified craft,
There was unidentified aircraft with a possible bombing loadout and what the Windies believed to be reinforcements following it
>find a reason to live.
It's Hayate remembering what his dad told him about one day understanding the point of living when Freyja was asking him if he was enjoying life.
Also the average lifespan of the Windies increased after contact with Earth, but Earth set up its own puppet government to make sure they had a monopoly on the fold quartz and other various metals.
A member of a commission set up by the Earth government after the war made a statement that there had frankly been not one fair trade made by Earth. Three days after making that statement, his body turned up in a river after apparently falling into it while intoxicated. Needless to say, he never drank alcohol in his life.
This would have made better material for episode 15.

This confirms Epsilon must be made of Anti-UN remnants.

What do u guys think of Sheryl's universal bunny?

>This confirms Epsilon must be made of Anti-UN remnants.
Yes

One of my favourite songs of the franchise.

It's starting to look like Windermere got caught in the crossfire between NUNS and the old Anti-UN faction because of their fold quartz resources.

Why is this not in the fucking anime? Are they that afraid of actually making NUNS look like the bad guy or something?

Or Epsilon is using them for muh revenge.

That would be logical and stupid at the same time.

Bro, it's unmei. Immeldad knew his son was destined to be with a cute Hoina. So he traveled to Windermere and set up all these unmei flags. Thanks Immeldad. Best dad indeed.

Episode 1: Freyja asks Hayate if he has a girlfriend or hobby that's important to him. Hayate says no.
Series finale: Freyja becomes the girlfriend and gave Hayate his passion for flying.

Sasuga Kawamori. Sasuga unmei.

Maybe because we have mostly followed the Chaos crewd's POV for now, and they wanted us to sympathize with them. I mean, from Hayate's POV and the rest of the Delta platoon and Walkure (with the exception of Arad and Ernest) until the most recent episode Windermere and Aerial Knights were the real bad guys. As of now they are still antagonists but since the bomb reveal they are starting to doubt NUNS intentions.

Do you think he hoped Freyja and Hayate meet one day? I still want to see how it happened and gave Freyja his mp3.

>Mirage reports to Ouroborus research proffesor Blanchette that the requested samples α and β have arrived.

That actually could explain her MIA in battle, though if the anime use this setting, how i feeling about when she look at Hayate will become way different.

In what way, user? I'm curious.

>Are they that afraid of actually making NUNS look like the bad guy or something?
That is exactly what they are doing though.

>She's a spy
>She has feelings towards the guy he is spying on

Lel

I'm sure he didn't think Freyja and Hayate would actually meet one day. Thats just Kawamori being a unmeifag.

Next episode is eternal song. Maybe we'll get a flashback of Freyja receiving her mp3 just as she's feeling guilty about what happened to Hayate.

Also some Mikumo backstory and how her songs affect the protocolture ruins. Just a lot of song related plot next episode.

For those that care: Messah-kun's Valkyrie and Kaname-san's Figure-rise bust Action Base are up for preorder now.

In that position the VF-31 looks like a Wyvern

Why aren't the siegfried equipped with drones? The Aerial Knights has it. Alto even have it in the movies.

Oh god, pls no. This kind of twist would be incredibly stupid and contrived as fuck. Why the fuck would a human father want his son to hook up with someone who can live for 30 years? This would instantly elevated their 'romance' into hamfisted and contrived territory. No one but hardcore shippers would be happy with this.

Mirage angry looking to Hayate and Freyja is because she find out they're not high enough, and everytime she MIA is because busying collect data, and she rescue them so quick is because they're important subjects.

I'm thinking Hayate will be captured by Windermere. There won't be time for Freyja to have an "Oh no, I can't sing because it might be bad for Hayate" because he first of all won't be there, and then Mikumo won't be available so Freyja will have to hold Walkure together on her own.

Him having given the player is fine. Him thinking this girl will meet my son is completely out.

>arab jew doesn't like the idea of manipulating the minds of the innocent populaces
>jumpstarts his original plan of testing his new planes in windermere and then selling them to NUNS
>NUNS wipe out the windermere army after the psychic towers are disabled and the protag and his gang only get a pyrrhic victory by vindicating his dad but losing a peaceful solution with minimal bloodshed and maximum singing

A precious Hoina to start your day.

Is Kawamori an unmeifag in general? This is the first time I watch a Macross.

Yeah, it seems we are moving towards Mikumo center-plot episodes. Can't wait to see what the whole thing with her it's going to be about.

Well, I have seen stuff like this in other anime or literature works, so it was more like a question if the writers would do it than me actually wanting it to happen.

If I loved Macross Frontier, would I like this?

What about her tears in episode 16 then? Talking in this scenario that the novel and anime plots are the same, what her reaction in that scene would mean?

I honestly want both Mikumo and Freyja to stay in a coma for an episode or two just so the other's can finally get some screentime for once. Because seriously, Freyja is great and all, but I'm kinda starting to feel bored of her since they keep shoving her into the main focus so damn much.

Probably? If you loved it, why wouldn't you already have tried it?

Maybe? It's hard to say because it's gotten fucking weird in the last episode.

>Great, they're couple now, my mission is going to end soon then i can finally back to my home

I don't pay attention to anime. I just happened here by chance and saw this thread.

Yeah. Kawamori is a sucker for the destiny card.

Freyja is the MC, you know. She is getting the story and screen focus that it's reserved for MCs.
I get what you are saying though but till episode 22, she will be there. That episode is her big moment apparently so if she is going to be out in some way, it's gonna be after this one.

>press release
I derped. This is at the party.
In addition, Aisha says that the Kairos isn't equipped with fold quartz. I think that should be new information?

This is better. Freyja's kind of a go getter like Sheryl but Hayate is a better MC than Alto(or any Macross MC really).

Try it. It's one out of like 2 that I'm watching this season

Wait so that big boobed half-meltran from 30 is a real character?

Messer's VF-31F is coming out in October.
bandai-hobby.net/site/character_macrossd/scalemodel.html

18+ HayaFre doujin samples are finally starting to pop up all over pixiv.

Thank you Comiket for being just around the corner.

When did you thought that Macross 30 is NOT canon?

Macross 30 is canon, bro. All the crossover fanfic stuff is actually reset to never have happened within its story itself. Ie, reality corrects so that noone was pulled across time. But the characters from the game remember meeting them all.

I didn't really wanna get two... but.....

>>all over
There's only like 5 or 6 groups doing Delta on pixiv.

It's with Messer + Kaname

I'll take what I can get. This is my moment of enjoyment, don't ruin it senpai.

Sure would be nice if Kawamori remembered the battroid forms still exist.

Delta is better. And I think the music is better too.

>Isn't it sad, Hayate
The fact that even you think Freyja is the MC and not Hayate, is self-evident enough that Freyja has taken up way too much of the screentime as compared to everyone else.

But user, haven't you heard? Hayate had grown up and doesn't need silly little things like dancing or battroid forms anymore. He just needs to dogfight in only plane form and nothing else.

The fact that you don't realize she's just as much the MC just means you're just thick

>Immeldad gives Freyja the mp3 igniting her passion for singing and music
>Freyja returns the favor by giving his son his passion for flying
>HayaFrey CONFIRMED

SASUGA KAWAMORI

we got battroid last episode. Last time we even saw any action we got battroid then too.

>dancing
Don't remind me. I was hoping we'd get progressively more ridiculous battroid combat dancing. Instead we got air jousting.

Not that the dogfights aren't cool, mind you

>Familymart uniform

I'm talking about your 'Freyja is the MC, you know' line, when you had probably meant to type 'Freyja is one of the MCs'. Or it could be the fact that even you think that Freyja is acting more like the MC than Hayate is.

They're cool and all, but we've seen those many times in the past series, so I was kinda hoping for something new for once.

youtube.com/watch?v=m1sBNUq4hQ8

This song makes me tear out no matter how many times i listen to it. Why does this song sound like a farewell song to me?

Don't forget about Kaname's action base.

I didn't say that line, though.

Freyja and Hayate are the MC's.

There's a line I said that you can freely pin on me.

The plot is retarded, but the sort-of-zentradi titties are huge

Cuz its the ed theme to dyrl and there it used for the departure vid of megaroad 1?

It's a crossover style fanwank game. Of course it was never gonna have good plot. But it does us the favor of doing "It didn't really happen" with regards to everyone but the game original characters.

Alright, you didn't say that line. Doesn't change the fact that user had said Freyja is the MC.

Where can i find the full CGs?

The fuck does Qamzim have to do with Mao?

Sayonara no tsubasa by Walkure when?

Yes!

I don't care for the Grim Reaper motifs, but the colour scheme and headcase design are my favourite out of Delta.

The stock footage is really starting to get old. Not 7 levels of old, but old none the less.

But muh SHINIGAMI.

>Sayonara no tsubasa by Walkure when?

Sry its exclusive only to Sheryl and Ranka.

Don't count on it.

The song even has valkyria said it over and over.