When will Hollywood do a live action movie for Berserk?

When will Hollywood do a live action movie for Berserk?

Please no, being a Berserk fan is more than enough.

>Griiffith is evil Warlock who lives in castle
>No Godhands
>monsters CGI
>Guts is now female and has to save her girlfriend from the evil Griffith's castle

>Vidya is Musoushit
>Anime is garbage
>10 years waiting for Fairyland
>Hollywood film with Nigger Griffith and Twink Guts

How would Berserk fans react?

Never

The best case scenario for a Western Berserk would be an HBO animated series.

>pic related

Directed by some guy who made two short films

Written by four people who wrote independent horror films

It's like beating a dead horse, they're already empty inside, there isn't much to destroy in that fanbase anymore.

Pretty sure it would like Van Helsing

The only way it would work if you have someone like a Peter Jackson that is super passionate about the material and is also talented. Then you'd need a studio that is willing to fund this huge project. So yeah, it's never happening.

>Nobody realizes the joke

I'd want Nolan to make it. Then it becomes a 2deep4u feels/mindfuck fest.

Honestly I think a live-action Berserk has potential. Although I wouldn't trust (((hollywood))) with it. A HBO series could be good.

>American Griffith is black
>American Casca is white
>Casca gets BLACKED in front of Guts
>CGI apostles again
>Censored as fuck

There would be no eclipse. Berserk would be a heavy PG-13

>he thinks nobody realized it
it's just that nobody thought it was especially funny

Fuck off with your cultural appropriation. We should keep races separated from one another, otherwise things get too problematic.

Like James Cameron who want to do Gunnm so bad that he now passed it to Rodriguez for 2019?

but I want to fuck your sister user

God damn.

Well I hope he doesn't fuck it up, he's made good movies before.

But he's made some fucking awful ones too.

Well Rodriguez can at least make some good "dirty" movies, guess that would fit perfect for the scrapyard. But besides that i am in fear too...

The only actor that can play Griffith is that Ezra Miller guy.

>Guts is black
>Griffith is white
>Casca is genderfluid
>Godhands are nazis
>Griffith rapes Guts and Casca saves him

>Eclipse
>Band of the FALCON has their souls sucked with no brutality
>Apostles are now named demons and are just shadow with eyes to be shown in the sequel
>Godhand is now named Devilbros
>Conrad does not pray
>Slan is just some bitchy valleygirl
>Void is a buff zombie dude with his brains partially exposed
>Ubik is a variant of the Joker with focus on manipulation
>Femto can't be black because black people can't be portrayed as betrayers but it would be a very good idea

Guts will invariably have to be black, since he's at the peak of human physical potential but he will have to get blacked first.

>HBO animated series.
Did you listen to the commentary, that was out sourced to the Koreans that did yogi bear.

What is the joke? Is it just a comment on race-swapping characters? Is this actor being put in a lot of things recently?
Is it that Hollywood would think they're being progressive by changing that character into a black man, but hadn't realized they'd created a black, rapist villain?

>problematic
>>>/tumblr/

Nah I feel like they would make Casca full on black. Hollywood loves black washing characters.

>Cultural appropriation

I would want Guillermo del Toro to direct something like a Berserk live action, he's done plenty of decent action movies in the past that rely heavily on CGI and he manages to make them pretty damn good.

Why not a Paul Feig Berserk?

That'd be fucking great. But considering his At the Mountains of Madness project got canceled for being R rated, something like Berserk would have no chance.

>not casting Zac Efron as Light
>casting Dark as L

HOLLYWOOD REEEEEE

>Midland High School
>Casca is princess's sister
>part of the popular crowd
>Guts is misunderstood bad boy
>Meets Griffith, the drama club president
>together they try to woo the girls
>king says "there is a dangerous gang who call themselves 'the godhands' if you can defeat these outlaws you can have my daughters hands in marriage."
>Ubik is black guy
>Void is Melissa Mccarthy
>Slan wears clothes
>Conrad is just a fat guy
>The sequel mentions their leader. Some guy named Femto

>>Vidya is Musoushit
i know, its gonna be awesome

Post a modern picture, that's from like a decade ago. Nate Wollff actually looks pretty like Light right now.

Can't see why anyone would complain about this. If any series fits Musou games, it is Berserk.

these types of games are always so boring. Just mashing. I'd rather a Monster Hunter-esque style gameplay with stamina bar to show how much Guts "struggles". And that makes it more satisfying to beat bosses. Not just cleaving through a mass of enemies. Even if it looks cool for 5 seconds, you're not gonna wanna do that for a whole game.

>Nate Wollff actually looks pretty like Light right now.
>mole
>fat face
>black hair
>school shooter

Netflix casting director detected.

why not cast a gender neutral guts ?

A musou on the harder difficulties is the hardest and most strategic based things matches you will ever have

on easy is a power fantasy, but on hard, every single enemy acts like a boss, and bosses are just as powerfull as you are.

Hollywood movies based on manga or anime are always worse than the original by definition.
And most are terrible by their own right.

Why would we want those abominations?

Its fine William Dafoe is going to be in it.

One good casting wasted by WE WUZ KAINGZ and Elliot Roger casting.

I honestly feel like a Berserk live action movie trilogy could work if they had a competent director and they followed the beginning of the manga to the end of the Golden Age arc to a T.

>"Oh no not the Golden Age arc AGAIN"
Sorry but that is the only thing you can do.

>have ONE good casting-choice
>will underuse him anyway

Its fine, Dafoe will be the shining dove in that shitshow.

Sup Forums would've been far more hyped if it was Zac Efron, Willem Dafoe, and Kenichi Matsuyama.

I'll just watch a YouTube compilation of Ryuk scenes then. No need to watch the actual shit show.

Marylin Manson for L.

That is what I will be doing.

Well at least Dafoe is confirmed.

>black people

I said that about L and here we are.