ITT: Characters you hate but everyone loves and you have no idea why

ITT: Characters you hate but everyone loves and you have no idea why.

She's worse than Senhime in virtually every way, and I can understand resenting the fact that she gets her own arc despite that, but hate?

>cute
>finds everything fun and finds fun in everything
>isn't an annoying piece of shit despite being a child
What's not to like?

practically every tsundere

Can't put my dick in it

I don't understand the appeal

You gentlemen have fucking shit taste, that's for sure.

And I'm totally not saying that because Kenshin is my waifu. Totally.

She's the shittiest goddess of war.

Tilde was right about her. Not an A class woman because she can only fight and has no refinement, intelligence and can't do things a woman should be able to do.

Unlike Sen and Teru

Monsters girls as a whole

I really doubt you actually hate her. It's babbys first waifubait character, so I understand it's annoying seeing her everywhere when she's not that great of a character, but I have trouble finding a reason to hate her.

This. Monster girl fans like to pretend they're better than furries when they're really the same shit.

Also, fuck this crazy bitch.

Like I'm supposed to give a rat's ass about the whole ability ranking system in the Rance universe. Sen sucks, and is ugly as sin compared to Kenshin.

Monster Musume is shit, but all monster girls?

Pic is the only anime girl I really hate. Can't even find her attractive.

>kills the MC thrice without solid reasoning
>liking mentally unstable murderers
Commit yourself to an institution if you don't hate her before you drive a truck over a bunch of frogs because they drew a cartoon strip of some guy that doesn't exist.

The appeal is that she's the most boring, generic, entry-level flavor of the month fap material for all the pseudo-intellectuals who think RE:Zero is good. Literally a bland cliche maid design, fucking LITERALLY. They didn't even try.

On top of that, her anime has terrible writing that only pre-teens would think is meaningful.

>Monster girl fans like to pretend they're better than furries when they're really the same shit.
That's bullshit and you know it. At least monster girls have actual human parts and faces rather than looking like some dog on two legs and a pair of boobs slapped on. The difference is like night and day.

All that stuff about wanting to fuck horse/snake/spider pussy is just as gross.

That's not based on ranking but actual observations

Plus Sen is a better fit as goddess of war

Kuroneko for me
Don't kid yourself, monster girls are just as bad.

That I can agree with, but then again, the whole horse/snake/spider pussy thing is just a detractor used by fans of one particular species to shit on fans on another. The actual monster girl stuff that do use the animal pussies in question tend to be in a minority compared to ones that just have them with human pussies.

Freyja. I'm not even a Miragefag.

>everyone loves

That's implying anyone knows who that is.

>does nothing but stare off into the distance
>says vague things about humanity
>let's Shinji kill him for some reason

I'll never understand Kaworu's appeal, he appeared in one episode and is extremely popular. He spawned many clones and created the smug funny hair and eye color boy archetype.

I'd like the series if Haruhi wasn't in it

I don't know how this Elliot Rodge rip off is popular.

Hot opinion there faglord

The problem with Kenshin is that she had fuckall for character. She was a moeblob just happened to have magical sword god powers, obligatory sense of duty toward her comrades that basically everyone in SR had, and she just happened to fall in love with Rance at first sight. None of her traits interacted meaningfully in any way whatsoever, because they were never meaningfully explained to begin with. Making Rance uncomfortable was pretty much the only thing she offered aside from being cute.

I'm guessing its only the memes. Soon to be forgotten like Chaika and Suiseiseki

Are ghost girls furries? Dullahans? Zombies? Yuki-onna? Onis? Slimes? Didn't think so.

MC is a faggot for not making her eat the pavement.

I don't agree that monster girls are furries, however I do agree that the autists who spend all day circlejerking in the general are every bit as bad as furries.

Actually I'd say even worse, because at least the fucking furries aren't on Sup Forums.

Only yuki-onnas are acceptable from this list
He's just waiting the moment where he can have his revenge by facefucking her, user

Every time I re-watch NGE and I come to the part with Kaworu, I go "Oh, right, this character exists." Every single time.

If you wouldn't have posted his face now, I would probably not thought about him for another two or three years until I rewatch it again.

>but everyone loves
Subaru is hated everywhere. It's gotten even worse since Remfags were BTFO. There's only a few people who still defend him.
Your opinion is far from unique

Shit, every blonde qualifies.
Especially if they have glasses and/or drills.
Blondes should be beaten up, not worshipped.

He's similar to Shinji in that he's a pretty well written character, but easy to hate. I'll take someone like Subaru over a personalityless brick like Kirito or the Asterisk War MC any day.

>Missing the entire point of the series this bad

>Soon to be forgotten
Season 2 is right around the corner friend. Megumeme is just getting started

That's only because furries aren't even allowed to discuss their shit on Sup Forums, and haven't been for a long while. The same does not apply to monster girls. I would bet that sentiment would change drastically if that rule suddenly just dissapeared. Though I doubt that will actually happen, Hiroyuki probably isn't stupid enough to let the furries out of their containment.

I want to punch this bitch in the face.
People shit on Nio, but this edgy cumpdumpster is easily the worst girl.

I will never understand how memesters like Gilgamesh. He has never been and he will never be even remotely interesting

Don't get me wrong, I actually like Subaru as a charcter and enjoy having someone so flawed in an isekai for once. Just pointing out that hating him is far from an unpopular opinion.

Can we not go one fucking thread without re:reddit being posted? God damn it's getting old.

On topic; This bitch and all her clones. So fucking boring.

>He's similar to Shinji in that he's a pretty well written character, but easy to hate
Can we stop having this Shinji is the same as Subaru meme?

chaika never forgotten in my heart

Shinji is a much better character, I don't deny that. I just made the connection in that they're both better characters than the average MC, and they're both easy to hate.

>Soon to be forgotten
It's been 1 year and there are still megumemes
I think you meant chaika and umaru

Pretty much everyone from Hanasaku Iroha
Dear lord even the MC was fucking annoying

This. Stupid, ugly, haughty.

Sup Forums is full of pedos

WHY ARE HER EYEBROWS BLACK! WHY ARE THEY DRAWN ON TOP OF HER BANGS!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm pretty sure hating everyone from a melodrama show is a natural reaction.

Because you're stupid.

>Sup Forums is full of pedos
What do you fucking expect dude in a site like this?
If you can't handle "Pedos" then get the fuck out of here. I swear to god I hate faggets like you who can't stomach anons who likes lolis,

People don't like her just because of things like fanservice, they like her because she's shipbait with Ilya.

Yep.

>all this shit taste

>1 year
What? No fucking way

Kamijou! He's a dumb idiot who is going to break Mikoto's heart for a underage magic secondary and nobody can seem understand this simple concept! He's going to tear the heart of one of the original Railguns in half and make her cry and nobody seems to pay attention to the facts or simply doesn't care.

Blondes are the worst. Especially Othinus and Oriana.

Easily the Worse imouto out there

He's cool in Zero, aka the only time he does anything and isn't a pathetic loser. But then again anyone who like anything Fate that's not Zero should have their opinion discarded because Nasu is a hack that just makes garbage. Zero only escaped because it was made by Urobutchi.

>Its been 1 year

Why?

>Zero is good
t. 12 year old edgelord

>1 year

Oh fuck missed it in a long shot. Felt like it was 1 year but still you get the point that there are still megumemes going around

Let's put it this way. Imagine if you meet people with personality like characters in Evangelion.

For Shinji and Rei, at best you won't even notice they stand right next to you.

This one? How can you not tempted to punch -not slap, punch, hard- this bitch by the minute she starts open her mouth? Don't you have enough insufferable assholes in your lives that you still choose one for waifufagging? "She only need a hug", fuck that. How am I suppose to feed a dog that bites back, at your face at the drop of a hat.

======

Suzuhara imouto best grill.

I agree.

delete this

>they like her because she's shipbait with Ilya
Fuck off to your containment board, yurifag.

are you Bizzaro me?

Literally memeing
Here have a (you)

Hate is a strong word, but I just don't understand Tigerfags.
>accomplished nothing in his life
>delusional and self-centered
>needs other people to solve his problems for him
>constantly preaches even though he can't keep his own life together
>runs away from emotional conflict more than Shinji
He's a fine character and his huge flaws are pretty damn realistic, but I don't get why his fans keep painting him as some poor downtrodden underdog.

It's at least palatable which is more than can be said for the rest of that crap. I only really liked Waver and Iksander throughout the show.

Why do people like her? She's shit.

Only Hestia. The other girl was cute.

Care to explain that list? Because that doesn't sound like you described Tiger, more so it sounds like you are describing Bunny.

>not liking bitch grandma or mc
Get some fucking taste, you faggot.

this autist

you sure showed him non-mad user

Fucking hated this bitch, best arc in the series was her getting put in her fucking place.

Iron self-discipline and huge effort is literally Bunny in a nutshell. Tiger, on the other hand, has to be dragged kicking and screaming to accept any responsibility whatsoever. People also have to leave him or nearly die to force him into some semblance of emotional honesty.

really not too many people love that character

I'm probably the only one that likes her

What do you mean? She is actually stupid, actually haughty, while her ugliness is a matter of taste.

>without solid reasoning
>except subaru has the witch's smell whose cult murdered her entire village

That's the point user, She's literally Jesus and it's painful to watch. You're not supposed to like her. The one who you're supposed to like is Zenkichi and the other cast of characters.

The fact that she got second place in many popularity polls says otherwise.

Fucking Japan and their shit taste.

He's literally only good for memes.

Made for losing

only because she's the MC

MCs are almost always reserved a spot in 1st place, the fact she got 2nd place makes her not very popular compared to other MCs.

Hell, he acts like a petulant 5 year old even when officially confronted with evidence of his wrongdoing.

literally worse than hitler.

He's cool but it wasn't until the second game that he really came together.

It's just so confusing, how could anyone ever like her?

Just having her in the series was painful enough, why could Zenkichi not have been the main character the entire time?