How Can Remainers Still Defend These Cunts?

How Can Remainers Still Defend These Cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcF5utEzq8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So it took you a year and a half to realize that the EU is in a much better negotiating position?

desu they also said that Poland have to take refugees

Import/Export looks almost the same, if it's indeed a similar range of products, it just evens out.

Everything we import from the EU we can get cheaper outside of it. The EU is just a protection racket and we're in the superior negotiating position, they sell us more, have more jobs that rely on trade with us etc. We're trying to be kind to these bereaucrats and they're throwing it in our face. We'll be leaving with no deal.

you never gonna leave its all a giant scam

the state needs to get the fuck out of the way, and let individual companies sort out their deals. And fuck the EU hard, really, fuck them, every cunt move like this that they pull cements my hatred ever more.

>the state needs to get the fuck out of the way, and let individual companies sort out their deals.
yeah, lol, what could go wrong!?

if this doesn't vindicate brexit, all remainers should be shot for treason.

>it wasn't about money it was about racism!
>literally robbing them as they brexit to pay for their defunct program.

Juncker is really vile.

Almost every new story about them confirms what I've been saying about them for years: they don't give a shit about the European people and just want power and money for themselves. If membership of the EU was so great then they'd confidently give us a great deal believing that we would still be worse off from having left.

>we're in the superior negotiating position

The only thing we should be exporting to the EU is trident missiles into their capitals.

>mfw island apes think that they can leave the deutsches reich . .. . uhm the EU without consequences.

the polish death camps are still there, anglo.

>...we're in the superior negotiating position

And that's why the negotiations are going just great for the UK, right?

Juncker is an unreliable sauce

Britain confirmed top bantz handler

Juncker is such a petty little bitch

He's a confirmed alcoholic isn't he?

kek

We really are, this is just straight up denial on the euro front. Negotiations ARE going well, we've sorted out quite a lot. The main hold up is that the EU want money before we do our trade talks, because they're afraid they'll lose a third of their funding. This is why ultimately there'll be a deal. You don't understand that Britain is deliberately allowing the EU to throw it's tantrum out of good will but if they won't get serious we will leave with no deal.

>Wait till they start charging you for not talking.

Because they're brainwashed that not being a vassal under some power-mad unelected officials is raciss and shiet

I'm sure everything will turn out in your favour

You best hope it does or we destroy our country and then move on to destroy yours.

If there's no deal then that's a £10bn annual cut in UK government expenditure straight off the bat. Then there willbe calls to cut spending in line with other EU Nato members, so another £30bn. That buys a lot of Air Jordans.

no darling, you're on your own now. Stay on your shitty rainy island

That's all we want mate, meanwhile you can stay in your Muslim infested land mass with your 1 million African migrants you accepted in one year.

lol how delusional are you mohammed

I can't wait for Poland to wipe you off the map. Before long the will own all the land between Warsaw and the Rhine.

Not an argument and you know it Hans. Good luck supporting your project without a third of its funding.

Before that Russia will take it's rightful clay back and everything to Catalonia will be speaking Russian.

In my experience remainers are either mentally ill leftists with all the self awareness of a wasp or vaguely normal people who know nothing about the EU and don’t care to know either

I’m enjoying watching the slow motion total meltdown of the BBC. If it weren’t for free (paid by taxpayer) TV licenses for the elderly they’d go under tomorrow

>yfw Russians paradrop a single ruski into Catalonia so they can claim they need to invade to protect the opressed russian minority in Spain.

youtube.com/watch?v=QcF5utEzq8Q

Wow. Who would have thought we would have been expected to pay off the financial commitments we have already made to the EU. Let's blame Junker rather than the Tory politicians who lied to the dumb brexiteers. Good one.

Because they are cucks that bow down to their oppressor.

Move to Europe then.

>if it's indeed a similar range of products, it just evens out.
No.. there may be fields where this would apply, but there are many other areas where it does not apply.

For instance:If the UK export for X$ of medicin to the EU and they import X$ of medicin from the EU. Then they can't just stop, and it will equal itself out.
Because the products are different..

no thanks you anglos with your collective contrarianism can stay the fuck away

go move to any anglo shit country

>cunts
>for looking our for the 27 first
The UK is one nation, the EU is representing 27 its being treated as such.

Nah, Juncker can take a cactus and shove it up his alcoholic arse

poland plans on being a net contributor in 2020. That covers britains budget hole.

>Everything we import from the EU we can get cheaper outside of it.
How stupid are you?

This is a strong negotiating position for us then. The eu relies on our good nature to pay off these "commitments". Give me one reason why we should honour them after how they have treated us thus far. They are trying to cuck is. I wish our government had some balls.

Fuck the eu

You really don't get it do you?
The EU will make an example of you by giving you the shittiest deal imaginable and making you suffer as long as possible to make statement to the other EU countries saying: "this is what happens when you leave".

Why the fuck is any government involved in trade? Businesses trade, governments are involved in courts and security.

>FUCK trade deficits and FUCK economics

Also
>Goods

Toothpastebro is right.

Brexit has basically put the EU in survival mode, many in Brussels think that the outcome of Brexit will determine whether the EU continues to exist.
And for Brexit to end up in a statisfactory way for the EU it has to be catastrophic for the UK.
The EU needs to show the governments and peoples of Europe that leaving the EU has dire economic consequences.

I wouldn‘t even surprised if the EU tries to sabotage the UK after they leave by telling third countries that doing a trade deal with the UK will make a trade deal with the EU impossible.

Brexiteers still think that the EU wants to protect it‘s economic interests but what it really wants is to protect its political interests.

No really, we can. Even if we go to WTO rules it's cheaper being out than in.

They are already trying to fuck with us and Australia to undermine the UK it is kind of fucked up they didn't give a shit about us at all until the UK left the EU now we are suddenly long lost european colonies ...

Yeah, they export a billion apples to the EU, and then they import a billion apples from the EU.
Makes sense.

USA>>>EU but would you look at me, I'm in a yuropoor thread