BE AFRAID, Sup Forums

BE AFRAID, Sup Forums

BE AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/states/massachusetts/story/2017/01/polls-shows-warren-is-no-sure-bet-for-re-election-next-year-108924
archive.is/UbruW
youtu.be/eF8c3BjFWsw
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Andrew Jackson will run against her

They won't win without a male candidate.

Please happen. This would be such a gift.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha*inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kek

wow sexist much?

she's known reptilian amongst x community

No matter how hard Mitch McConnell works to make the Republican Party irrelevant, they can count on Democrats to make themselves even more repugnant most of the time.

Holy shit NO MORE WOMEN OR MINORITIES

If this happened, I'd bet everything I owned on Trump.

She looks like Hillary on feminist steroids

surely elizabeth warren is viewed as even less likeable than hilary clinton?

she's less inspiring than walter mondale

please be true.

Run Kamala, better bantz.
Kampala looks like she believe her own bullshit.
Hiawatha looks like she reluctantly wants to be there these days.

YES ! god i hope she runs

you're on the wrong board, comrade

Isn’t she a Indian?

She is all the best bits of Bernie combined with all the best bits of Hillary.

Republicunts are fucked.

What a silly thing to say.

>The future of x is clear, but let me just remind you what that future is, in case it wasn't clear to you.
???

SAVAGES

THIS!!! She has so much charisma and a flawless record. America loves her. Drumpf is going down.

Do it. Do it. Look at me. Do it. I will personally write you a campaign check now on behalf of this country, which does not want you to be presidenf, but which badly wants you to run.

As much as you are white, Miguel.

100% pure blooded cherokee

one-eighth Apache, three-fourths Cherokee, one-eighth Mohawk, three-quarters Choctaw, one-eighth Black Foot, three-fourths Red Sox

pocahontas??

you leftists still don't understand why you lost. kek

IT'S HER TURN WE NEED TO HAVE THE FIRST REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT REEEEEEEEEE

O SHIT GET YER FUCKIN TOMAHAWKS READY ITS OUR TIME NOW

Z U C C 2 0 2 0

SAY IT WITH ME:

MADAM

LIVES-IN-WHITE-HOUSE

YES MY DEMOCRAT BROTHER, THE MINORITY VOTE WILL SURELY SAVE US THIS
TIME

So the future of the Democrat Party is an old white woman?!

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warren will get meme'd out of existence. BLM will back her the fuck off faster than they did Bernie Sanders.

here's what's going to happen. in the democrat party you need to have the support of big city machine and nogs. sorry but you white libtards aren't enough to do it. the democrats will run Obama 2.0

nogs and big city machines will support Corey Booker or Patrick Duval. poor Pocahontas will be left out in the cold, maybe if she plays nice they'll let her run as VP. a nog/feminist ticket will be destroyed.

The future of the Democratic Party is clear.

And that future is...

CHELSEA CLINTON

Can you imagine the memes if Focahantus or Cuckerberg run? Oh my gentle Jesus...

She's just another communist

>three-fourths Red Sox
She's from Oklahoma. She, like most politicians, only cares about her seat in office, not the constituency that the seat represents.

Please, Warren's approval rating sucks in deep blue Massachusetts, and even POLITICO says she may lose her Senate race there in 2018.

politico.com/states/massachusetts/story/2017/01/polls-shows-warren-is-no-sure-bet-for-re-election-next-year-108924

If Warren is too goofy for one of the most liberal states in the country, how is she going to win a national election?

Yes, there have been tons of scandals involving her ambushing wagon trains and scalping settlere but the DNC always covers for her

Pocahontas isn't even a sure bet to win in the bluest of blue states but she can win the White House
archive.is/UbruW

Less evil, but more inept.

Her main problem is that she's too intelligent to win

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!!! (ALSO WHITEY YOU NEED TO PAY)

He looks like when you take a picture of someone and double one side so that one side is the other mirrored.

now i dont have to worry about trump not winning 2020

I just realized that they will really use a slogan like that. Ugh.

you're forgetting something. they're catching on to you.

>Obama deported millions of mexicans before 2014 but after that he opened up the flood gates because you needed votes.
what they don't remember?
>nogs have been voting democrat for the last 60 years and what exactly do they have to show for it? Obama promised them everything and he nigged out on them.
what they don't remember?

face it your brand is totally fucked. if they didn't come out to stop "literally Hitler" what makes you think they'll give a shit this time around?

Hey man, don't be such a fucking racist. If the Americans elected a nigger, they can elect a proud native american steeped in the culture of her ancestors.

Don't forget, she contributed to a book of authentic indigenous cooking recipies and stuff.

Honestly, if the left has no one better to push other than Warren after all this anti-Trump bullshit over the past year I see them losing again in 2020.

On the other hand, I see the Dems attempting to pull a candidate out of their ass at the last minute so as to not give anyone enough time to attack and the Dem base will be so desperate they will vote no matter who it is.

Don't we have her nudes?

You couldn't spot the brown side of a barn. Good grief you are autistic

My prediction. It will be a repeat of Bernie Sanders all over again. She'll be the progressive frontrunner only to narrowly lose to whatever corporate DNC bitch (Booker, Biden, etc) is pushed and it will piss off the democratic voters to the point where they abstain or vote 3rd party. Easy win for Trump.

Why isn't the future of the Democrat party not black?

Where are all the highly qualified black candidates?

am i a memer now?

Did you just assume its gender?

I have no idea what you just said, are you being racist?

>lets nominate a rich elitist out of touch old cunty white woman
>that failed miserably
>lets nominate a rich elitist out of touch old cunty white woman

cool

The democrats only way of winning is Joe Biden. That's a fact. But not even that brash old faggot can stump the Trump
youtu.be/eF8c3BjFWsw

>1984
On another note, she'll get ripped hard when people find out she profited massively from flipping foreclosed homes prior to being in Congress.

>Shhhhhhh. it don't matter.

Please let her run in 2020 against trump. The election would be a bigger shitshow than the last one.

fpbp

WRONG!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
>youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
>youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

forever part of the interwebz
breathe it in, hold, saver the taste

What do the dollar sign and pile of cash reoresent?

Too many normies have woken up. The DNC is dead.

LOLO. Afraid of Fauxchahontas? Please.

Just when I thought there wasn't a worse bitch then hillary this cunt gets serious.
I'd almost rather zucky borg.

money, the dollar sign is the symbol we use for money.

her voice is too annoying to win

Calm down faggot

The money being poured into getting her ready to run. Most likely donations from the likes of Harvey Weinstein who helped funded Hillary and Obama campaigns.

Now we just need to rub salt in the wound that its a white woman and sink this ship.

Take a look at the map of Reagan’s second election. BTFO. Trump’s next election will be even worse for the Rats.

Then we can begin Operation Pinochet. The libtards better start learning to fly by flapping their arms now.

She literally stole a job from a native american.

Fuck you and your zionist leaders you worthless faggot.

Reminder that she left her WASP husband for a Harvard Jew.

She's the only Democrat who can get so deeply under Drumpf's skin. Did you see when that racist orange got so mad that he called her Pocahontas? He was triggered as fuck!

Another crazy mad bitch. Just what we need

Think I'm gonna fall asleep devising a way to punch him in those beety eyes and get away with it

words of truth

kek

Of a seventy year old hag. That so funny I almost forgot to laugh...

>Lets run a Dem that triggers Trump but has no chance of winning due to the toxic anti-White identity politics of the left
You niggers are really stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
>youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

She's of course another feminist Jew-controlled nightmare. It's a real shame because she's a bright waspy woman of the old school and not many exist anymore.

She fought the big banks and credit card companies and lost (unintended, surely) and then endorsed the criminal banker candidate, Hillary. Vagina clears trumps everything including corruption and treason.

When has she advocated for a classless stateless society?

Pocahontas versus Trump?

This is like a Hollywood action sequel.

Good. They'll never win with Warren

I don't get it, teach me about american history and american politics to get the joke

I dont get it. Has this woman died of old age? Because thats the future i see for democrats. Whos the dying dinosaur now.

no one is viewed less likeable than shillary