Dat sharp look

>dat sharp look
>dat smooth porcelain skin tone
>dat long pitch black hair
>those mesmerizing crimson eyes
>has much better thighs
>is dominant
>dog lover
How can her slut counterpart even compete?

Well Rin actually appears in something for a start

In this image we all know what her inferior version lack.

Good thing hack Nasu dropped Misaya for the final straw so she wouldn't be tainted by Shirou's and f/sn's shittiness.

>Misaya and Lancer having bloody sex

Nasu could've kept Misaya, but as an antagonist. Something like a mid-boss, I guess.

>Fate/Prototype anime never

JUST

Oh secondary. The original F/SN or what is now known as F/P was complete and utter garbage compared to F/SN

Why do you assume everyone who shits on stay night did not read the VN fatefag?

For you faggot

>somehow thinks he can say that F/P is better than F/SN without knowing about either

I take it back. You arnt a secondary. You are just a complete retard.

Misaya'll die in like, four episodes anyways.

Good. It is literally Twilight

>somehow thinks he can say that F/P is better than F/SN
Did I? I only said f/sn as whole is shit and looking forward for Fate Proto. Fragments isn't even done yet.

That's a good point. Her actually being in F/SN would have invariably made her one of Shirou's haremettes. That's not a fate I would wish onto any character.

F/P is worse than F/SN in every way, secondary.

Not really. She'll just die like she was meant to in Prototype. Her role is a villain and plot device, like Medea.

But then we'd get shitposters flooding threads about how she should have been a route and waifufags out the ass. There's already enough shitflinging with just Rider and Illya.

Did you even read my post or you just have a really shit reading comprehension?

>secondary
Here we go again..

I wouldn't be too sure. With how Prototype changed into what Fate is now known as, I could easily see her role being expanded and the tragedy stretched out much longer. Alternatively, they could have lost sight of that part of her character and just straight up placed her in the VN sans death curse.

Stop responding to him. He's either baiting or actually this obnoxious. Either way you should just ignore him.

At least Ayaka isn't Autistic.

She is though. And she is even worse. She is an autistic shrinking violet.

Ayaka is just your typical damsel in distress she is not a semi competent retard like Shirou.

Stacy/10

literally who?

>dat sharp look
>dat smooth porcelain skin tone
>dat long pitch black hair
>those mesmerizing crimson eyes
Anime and VN have tons of heroines with these quolities, who cares.

Just comparing her with Rin.

Idk about that user

Her face says it all.