Why do all toothpaste posters hate Geert now?

Why do all toothpaste posters hate Geert now?

he didn't deliver.

True but everyone keeps saying he's a jew baka

They'll be saying the same about AfD and Frauke in particular too soon enough.

I don't hate Geert.

Anyone who likes a flaming kike is a traitor.

Confirmed by Pepe the frog.

he is the kosher candidate. isreal first and dutch jews second

>Confirmed by Pepe the frog.
merely a shitpost? twas all in jest? i was just pretending?

>Frauke
uhm, Frauke is Toast already.

I love Geert
He truly represents the Dutch
Feminine, long hair like a woman/homo, temper tantrums left and right and completely ineffective like their army

Just surrender to Islam already boise
It's done

Kek

Geert?
We got our better right-wing leader last election. A man who is just and fights for true democracy. Geert's platform barely goes further than 'fuck muslims' where as Thierry is here to dismantle the political corruption that has festered over the last 20 years. Now Geert and Thierry do vote mostly for the same things when it comes to immigration, it's just that Thierry goes the extra step further. Aside from that Geert has the political propaganda machine heavily against him.

Basically, we got a better alternative.

He is an actual jew. By genetics. He also was convicted in court of having loyalty to Israel not the netherlands. Toothpaste anons support FVV. Which is an actual right wing based party

He is a loser cuck and has weird hair.

>He is an actual jew. By genetics. He also was convicted in court of having loyalty to Israel not the netherlands. Toothpaste anons support FVV. Which is an actual right wing based party

*FvD

The forum of democracy, a party that has worked to let the people speak out against the European Union in a referendum.

Forum for Democracy seems much better, Geert is an Israeli shill. FVD is everything that Geert party has without the cuckoldry for Israel.

Truth.

WORLD LEADER GEERT

>Why do all toothpaste posters hate Geert now?
because they are not stupid like burgerfats. nobody with half a brain want's a Russian puppet as their leader

He's a subhuman Jew hapa mongrel with Mossad ties

Frauke shit is no more. AfD has völkisch segments, PVV doesn't. That being said: vote CDU/SPD, if you don't trust them. SPD/CDU will keep flooding Germany. Flooded Germany = more subhuman Jews dead