en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodes_blood_libel
youtube.com/watch?v=f5p2zt0ne_4
youtube.com/watch?v=5HvqkKU2bNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a title youve given to yourselves.

/thread

Give me back my foreskin you perverted bastard

semites = sodomites

why do you need a foreskin? it has been proven as a factor for diseases. the judaism has answers for everything. ask a rabbi

Cause you are unathletic and weak

really? have you visited crete, rhodes, santorini etc recently? you people are not less jews than us culturally speaking. so bitch please. we are almost the same

lmao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodes_blood_libel

it has nothing to do nowdays

that's a semitic pipe dream if ever i heard one. you wish you were greek.

i wish my testicle would blow up instead, at least my roots are from central europe so i have nothing to do with the disgusting middle east culture, greek he says... kek.

nowadays we still hate kikes and mudslimes, you're filthy subhumans who evolved from swines.

HELLENIC MASTER RACE

israrl and greece are the same shithole dude

> we are the chosen people
Most kikes really believe this, they also believe Israel was land given to them by God...and here I was thinking ISIS was a crazy group.

Most jews are literally worse than Hitler. You should gas yourself.

no it's because you fuckers couldn't do a cross at ellis island you had to do a fucking circle

go eat suflaki you contaminated bastard

GET FUKT

SMYRNA NEVAR FORGET

haha actually believing this shit, fucking hell

what part of the synagogue of satan do you not understand?

YOU CANT HAVE MY FORESKINNNNN!!!

your people gave their country to the muslims, enjoy smoking weed with morrocans and somalians in vondelpark.

This, Circle was translated to Kikel. It was a derogatory term like how people called Irish; Micks, and Italians; WOPs.

kikes have always been shifty fuckers happy to fuck over others for material gain. Literally the reason why God doesn't talk to us anymore.

Lol sure ask a rabbi. They invented that shit because they wanted to suck baby dick.

09/05/45 bitch
you weakers fuck

LARVAL JEW

Just putting this out there.

you can't talk like that over a rabbi, your body will be burned in hell. please, you cross the line here

It's because we hate you giant cockroaches with every fiber of our being, so we will use every pejorative term possible.

And before you start kvetching in your typically kike-like manner, yes you fucking rats didu somthin

Jews called themselves kikes because they didnt want to be seen as just white.

YOUR TIME WILL COME, FOOLISH SODOMITE

lol

in answer to you OP, i like to say kike because it is sharp and biting, i like to say yid because it sounds disgusting and foreign.

The only insult i like to call you more than kike is to call you a jew.

there's nothing you can do with your ideology outside Sup Forums so enjoy that. #JewsPower

If you were a real kike you would know why we called you kike you larping kike.

and what about the "sheeny" thing? any explanation?

>i thought isis is a crazy group
>netherland

Nice taqqiya attempt muhammed

He's not wrong

what happened in smyrna I have to know

dankeschöne

KEBABS AND KIKES HAPPENED.

GREEK AND ARMENIAN QUARTERS OF THE CITY WERE BURNED

i don't know what the sheeny thing is

Ananı siksın türkler

No, because of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5p2zt0ne_4

You're so desperate house esau for someone to tell you that you are still chosen but the word of god carries testimony of yourself and you were abandoned but trick others into thinking you aren't.
Like you went and followed satan see your flag for the elucidation of those who know. Jacob replaced you, like your sinister brother the arab ishmaelites.. who hate your guts and want to kill you, neither of you are the real deal. You are covenants of flesh sustained only by doctrine of your own (it's funny because circumcision was punishment towards jews and not a blessing, it cuts off all revelant nerve endings and makes you less likely to enjoy procreation and sexual rituals for tammuz. And now they take it as a blessing instead of being continuous reprobates till the point where god got tired of your shit.

You WERE CHOSEN, and you could've been great, but actions have consequences. You sit like a man in a high castle, in israel your ethnostate built and paid for by white people.. god knows we could have put that kind of thing somewhere else, you know you "rule" us unjustly by your control of banking system and the most extreme nepotism known to mankind whilst telling whites not to love themselves in their own nations and "put that white man aside, this shit needs more brown and black so white person sell your own down the river", what a sham. Why do i call it a sham because you know it is. You know well that mass immigration would destroy an ethnostate of jews. So you won't allow it. I don't blame you for that it's common sense. But white nations, they should accept it all though. Doesn't take a genius to figure out your plan mr. shekel. We give to you a pure jew ethnostate, but it's not enough you have to try to wreck ours too.

>when Sup Forums is so butthurt over jews for a pretty unrelated reason to most of the jews (you're complaining about the elite, not your everyday jew) that they swallow the bait with an open mouth and seek more.

Because your mother deserves brain cancer.

orospu cocogu canavar.

People despise jews because they parasitize the culture through banking and promote uncontrolled mass immigration. Basically you can't control yourselves. It's in your nature to be evil, hence the resentment.

Do you think I have to hate you to not particularly want to give you 6 billion in cash and weapons every year?
Maybe if we had a normal, equitable relationship, things would be more comfortable.
I dislike being taken advantage of, without regard to any feelings I may have about the persons involved.

KIKES AND MUDSLIMES ARE SECRETLY COLLUDING, DON'T BE FOOLED/SHILLED

no they werent , if i recall correctly you guys burned them before retreating.

We loved the heritage of our city and we have tried it to defend it at the very least.

Why do you even know turkish swear words schlomo.

>greece

Non country, turkish rape babies

>i see you posted the way you people take you shit in chile. fucking cockroaches niggers.

lol, more and more ppl everyday hate get redpilled on kiks
we're reopening auschwitz for holocaust 2.0

I don't call you jews. I call you khazars because you obviously larp as sandniggers when it's clear that you aren't sand niggers.

In israel it is mandatory in school to learn turkish swear words to know your enemy, mehmet

I'M GOING TO BUTCHER EVERY TURK

When the Germans supposedly tried to genocide you, white people stopped them. When you rats cried and whined that you had no home, white people gave you your own nation. When you wanted weapons and technology, white people gave it to you.

Now, when your people have revealed themselves to be the scorpion riding on our backs, you do nothing. You seriously sit there and ask yourself, 'why do these white goys hate me so?' Well, it's because it's pretty fucking obvious that you goddam kikes want to genocide our people. And you do nothing to stop it despite all that we have done for you.

>mehmet is a turkish name
okay

are you a chink m8

GAS EVERYTHING EAST OF GREECE

how many 'everyday jews' have a deep hatred for Christianity and the civilisation/people that it is synonymous with?

In jewish schools do they not teach 'OY VEY! how many times did does evil europeans kick us out of their nation' we were aways the victim and never did anything to provoke them.

whilst its not all jews, alot of them are taught to hae a hatred of europe and as a result this is the mindset of the everyday jew

youtube.com/watch?v=5HvqkKU2bNk

nah, that's because we're the smartest and own all the banks and communications in the world. you just want our money

LOL says the turk, you are asiatic insect people

REMOVE KEBAB GB2 CHINA

Enver, yıldız, düsman, ugür, yemek

I know your people

>Hurr I hate x lemme post dead animals

Fuck yourself, you're genetically closest to Turks anyway.

You gave up being the chosen people when you ran from God, nuff said.

i agree with him. turks are filthy instects.
köksal baba

You khazars are related to turks though. Khazars are a turkic tribe.

BTFO GOODGOY

Lol i want mine back too bro

>own all the banks and communications in the world.

This is what kikes actually believe

Why are all the desert roamers so filthy?

Oy Schlomo can you fucking stop with this trash-tier larping?

You seem to miss my point. On one side you have the jewish elite which pushes for the things you hate jews for, while on the other side you have a good portion of jews (I won't say majority because that's an over-statement, Morrocans are fucking trash yet jewish so idk) that don't have anything to do with it and would gladly throw Judaism out the window and convert to Christianity (such as myself) because the jewish religion is flawed, trash and known with all those shady things and disgusting doings that I have nothing to do with.

Read reply above, also for your unique points:
> In jewish schools do they not teach 'OY VEY! how many times did does evil europeans kick us out of their nation' we were aways the victim and never did anything to provoke them.

Our education system is fueled and controlled by the jewish elite and their driven politicians. I couldn't even come to school when they "taught" about the holocaust and antisemitism because I was way too mad about the way they portray it, sadly - the same way you put it.

>whilst its not all jews, alot of them are taught to hae a hatred of europe and as a result this is the mindset of the everyday jew
Uhmm, yes and no. They do teach it, not many take the bait though. Those who do cannot live in Europe legally eitherway, its the ex-african "jews" and other inferior races that happen to cut the end of their dick.

>Khazars

>Mongol turk kingdom

Modern day european jews with blue eyes
>turkish mongols with blue eyes

You are delusional faggot

the american right. turks and greeks are the same garbage. burry yourself in cyprus you shit homo rat

that's your problem right there: you can't talk about rabbis assraping Jewish boys, because that is part of your taboo.
stuff that really happens and is bad.

They've been pretending to be Greeks since Alexandria.

I WILL MAKE YOU DRINK PIGS BLOOD

pozegnanie kurwa

I like Israelis and Israel I think ALL Jews should be there

I hate secular liberal kikes in the west fucking everything up with cultural Marxism and Bolshevism

Why are you so obsessed with larping as a sandnigger if you know you're not?

actually not, i am a strong fella

Yes what you mother told you is all true
>stupid goyim animals are jelly of your poor eyesight, big noses, inbreeding and rabbis sucking your mutilated dicks.

Jokes on you komshu we are more related then you can imagine. No seriously I've been to lots of greek islands and people were identical both culturally and physically to my hometown.

Im fascinated with your education systems if you actually learned these in your school. The jews I have met over here were pretty great guys however they still were infected with tribalistic self preservation that only leeched off the community. The intresting part is that even themselves dont realize it.

I would take a greek any time over a fucking jew

Reminder that they would have had to mark an X because they couldn't read and write.

So they were offended by the X because it looked like a cross, and the only reason they had to put it down was because they were fucking lying about being illiterate, so they wouldn't have to give their names, so they could Jew and screw goyim anonymously.

Kikes.

HAHA WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

+1

Rabbi sucking your bleeding cock is hygienic now?

If those Israelis were in the US they'd behave exactly like our Jews. Don't be stupid.

LIES

>On one side you have the jewish elite

It isn't just the elite, though. It's fairly average kikes that are even openly working toward destroying the white race.

Therefore, many of us consider it our duty to genocide your people before you can genocide ours.

I lol'd

>THIS is the face of the eternal jew

lmao what a weak little cunt.

your jews are leftist traitors. KAHANA WAS RIGHT!

NO ITS THE INCONVINIENT TRUTH