It's your problem now, yuropoors

It's your problem now, yuropoors.

Haha get rekt Euros. How does our shit taste?

Stop copying us

Numb to it at this point. Been getting it for 70 years or more.

Thiz is anothdr step towards borderless nationz and flags diminishing. Soon we will have one flag.... the flag of sweden

Nah we do pretty well to keep politics out of sports.

In the UK most people are patriotic but not very politically minded ,Most British people will go mental if our athletes did that shit

The country that abolished slavery? I suspect that would backfire worse than anything trump could tweet about.
The crown dont fuck aroun

Take a knee and pull out a picture of Merkel's ass to kiss while you are at it.

Oh god I want a nigger sport "star" in Poland to take a knee during the anthem.

I want it so fucking much. Make it happen.

Close to 400k white northerners died fighting the Confederacy and the north didn't have Jim Crow laws either, yet blacks still protest and riot at northerners like we were slaveholders all the same.

Not a very logical sort, them.

Damn right those over grown genetically mutated niggers should kneel like the serfs they are when the national anthem plays.

It's about damn time they learnt who they serve!

Nah, you all will just take it in the ass and not say a word.

Kek. This.

Alternatively they are welcome to go back to Africa. I'm sure they will find everything they are looking for there.

>britain
>literally never had slavery unless you count the fucking paddies
>let the french and rebels take america because you were too busy stamping out slavery in the pacific
>several hundred years later some black fucker claims that britain was built on slavery
I'm too royal for this shit tbqh senpaitachi.

America sneezes, and the world catches a cold.

back to africa
back to africa
back to africa
back to africa
back to africa
back to africa

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha yea right atleast other countries have balls when it comes to sports whoever starts kneeling with be physically assulted by the fans especially soccer this isn’t a fucking game in other countries, they will cut your fucking head off for missing a goal and posting that shit on a pike in the middle of the field

Guys I think this monkey just tried to speak English

Let's just make the niggers stateless. It seems to be what they want.

>"British" sports stars
Everybody knows who he's really talking about.

>fucking kneeggers

This is what happens when you spoil and cater to a group of people who have the mental capacity of a child. Spoiling children doesn't work. They just become more demanding, delusional, and lazy.

I propose white sports stars taking a knee as well, but in remembrance of all the foreign attacks by brown hordes our countries had to endure, and how we prevailed.
Just co-opt it with a completely different message, would be fun.

Fans will storm the field and beat their own teams into submission.

Heh, right. You do realize that decades of leftist brainwashing has left the British man even more cuked and emasculated than the average Swede.

It's not polite conversation on Cuck Island to talk about these matters. You will do nothing, there won't even be a murmur.

>Cuck Island
I like it.

Haha yeah right, just like BLM UK... literally a bunch of bandwagon jumping white guys virtue signalling to the world.
Taking a knee here means fuck all and will just make people look stupid, I can't see that shit catching on

next time England plays and some nigger on the national team takes a knee during God Save the Queen
100% guarantee pitch invasion

U considering us to be at the worst state ?

The ratio of white British colonials to the people whose countries they colonised and improved was less than 0.001%! Whereas over 8% of the UK are shitskins, so who's colonising who?

the sjw bullshit usually comes the other direction on the atlantic. Dont know what dimension you are coming from.

Good. It's easier to shoot traitors in the back of the head when they kneel down.

This is how the cancer always spreads.

America>UK>Yurop

And the worst part is each step is worse.

England takes it a step further, and Europe one ups them both.

and then the press will browbeat the english over their Racism Problem, this is a set up

Yeah, show that racist country that ENDED SLAVERY around the world whos boss

Sweden is pretty much the go-to reference for failed multiculturalism

>british sport stars
And who would that be?

black people in the UK have literally nothing to complain about. those that get stopped and searched get stopped because they dress and act like those that commit crimes. no nigger in a shirt and tie gets stopped. niggers in porsches might get stopped fair enough, but that is because 99% of coons in nice cars are drug dealers. if they have a problem they can talk to their bruv's.

there is no reason to take a knee, if they do they are just stupid parrots. plus they can fuck off if they are going to disrespect the Union Flag. they'll have after the leftists