Thoughts about Gal Gadot's political views?

thoughts about Gal Gadot's political views?

Oven

I'm watching her movies because she is hot not because she is democrat or republican, only basement faggots give a shit about an actor's political beliefs

she's a kike

First post, you know the drill.

t. kike

>hot
but she's not

is there people on this day who still spend money to watch movies and series? jej

>implying woman's opinion matters

yeah she's not hot in the slightest. man jaw, 56% face, dumb as fuck. come on pucknigger get some standards.

I am predicting any anti nazi movies to be ridiculous flops from now on. Blacks and browns arnt going to go see a movie with a white jew as the hero and whites are being told that they are the nazis.

kek maybe for a fag she isnt but let me tell you from a normal guy who loves boobs and pussy she drills bro

this is why you are best ally.

i hate her dumb accent and the fact she got into movies cos shes a kike

don't trust this one

I see this statement countless times per day and it never gets any less stupid.
>Haha, who cares about their political stance? Just pretend it doesn't exist and throw money at them which they can use to further their own agenda.
It's like selling (functionl) weapons to a country which you are at war with.

who fucking cares
shit thread
fuck you
idiot

brown, stringy hair, come on brah not with a rented one. here's what a white supremacist approved gf looks like. observe.

back to the oven with her

If this is Canada standard for hot I feel sorry for you. Fuckable? Yes. Hot? Nigga pls

wonder woman is the best movie in history

i cried

GAL GADOT KILLED TWO PALESTINIAN CHILDREN WHILE SERVING IN THE ISRAELI DEFENSE FORCE!

wtf i love gal gadot now

>unlike the basements dwelers that live in their moms basement i watch movies to get my wee wee wet heh im so supirior

she's not hot you pussy worshipping cuck

kek do you know how many people are working on every movie produced in holywood? are you really going to background check each of them to see if they share the same political affiliation so you can allow yourself to watch their movie? lmao

based

>Jew

Redpilled jew what are you doing to stop the blowback of feminism generated by american jews starting to spread in your country?

Perhaps we can harness the brown jew to defeat the faggy one.

i like you guys. you're like cowboys btfoing the savages. good stuff.

we must ban nazis because nazis are bad

I fantasize about fucking jewesses in front of their families desu. I'd come and inpregnate their girls with my tainted goy sperm as they'd keep yelling oy vey.

>are you really going to background check each of them to see if they share the same political affiliation so you can allow yourself to watch their movie?

No, because contrary to you, I am not retarded and actually use my brain sometimes. It doesn't matter if some camera man is some turbo lefty, he has no influence and his wage isn't high enough to influence politics in any relevant way. He won't have enough money left after he covered the necessities.

But someone who gets a thousand times the money they'd actually need to cover basic expenses will have lots of money left to get involved in politics and shape it according to their wishes.

Sup Forums: the board where blacks call whites niggers and the guy with a nazi flag is friendly to a guy with an israeli flag.

I agree. I think she she is hot. I would give the most unexciting 5 seconds of her life.

putting jews in a country of their own would have been a hitler-lite approved measure.

>only two
wtf I hate gal now

Ovendodger

there's no problem with other ethnicities as long as they do their shit in their own countries.

Yeah, but a child raised by a Jew mother still counts as a Jew. In their eyes at least. For good reason though.

>when canadian makes a good post
well done
/thread

>when you're redpilled enough to understand that your women will whore around so you ensure that cultural inheritance can never be disputed by passing it on through the mother rather than the father

None, why should anyone care?

Almost a hat-trick

>you should only watch movies if theres a hot kike in it
Gas yourself.

Your reading comprehension is below pitiful

The history of the Jews in Poland dates back over 1000 years. For centuries, Poland was home to the largest and most significant Jewish community in the world. Poland was the centre of Jewish culture thanks to a long period of statutory religious tolerance and social autonomy.

Since the fall of Communism in Poland there has been a Jewish revival, characterized by the annual Jewish Culture Festival, new study programmes at Polish high schools and universities, the work of synagogues such as the Nożyk, and the Museum of the History of Polish Jews.

Are you implying that there's something wrong with that?
Go back to Stormfront

Watching pic related in theaters left me with a really unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach that I could never shake. That was back in 2009 before I had an inkling of the JQ or the holohoax and didn't know much about the world wars or history in general. It's one of my first recollections of the narrative starting to crack (along with one time, in the sauna at my gym, I had to listen to two old jews kvetching about some shitty rocket the sand people tried to launch at their wall). I don't think these movies are entirely a bad thing.

You have to go back.

>he still does not know the difference between Orthodox jews and Globalist jews
>Between Israel and Soros

Bad goy!

>le based Israel
Fuck off kike, the only good Jew is a dead Jew.
Death to Israel rat.

Please tell me why we should care and why you're posting this here.

soooooo you're a liberal I see

The edge

checked
now go back to Sup Forums

t. has never been within 3000km of a jew before

brainlet detected. the israelis aren't subverters like our hollywood jews. they aren't aryan/nord tier but they could be worse: sandniggers, natives, abbos, etc.

Jesus Christ what happened to this board.

so you love you some arabic cock then? how are you not a cuck?

>his wage isn't high enough to influence politics
first I did not know that there was a wage margin to be able to influence politics, so what's the number? You can only start influence politics at 1 million, oh is it 500k? kek you tell me, brainlet.

second, an actor does not pick the direction of a movie, movies are produced by companies run by bunch of people making WAY more than the actors playing in them and I'm 100% certain that a brainlet like you did not background check these people who by the way are the main reason why a movie gets produced.

Somebody needs to meme this jew as BLACKED

>if you hate Israel you're a Muslim
Why don't you remove that meme flag Shlomo. That's the only talking point you fucking worthless subhumans can come up with.

Wooow
well, it's not like Israel belongs to, you know, jews and they can do whatever they want because, you know, it's their country, right?

gotta admit she's hot and i want to see her in more films

first off, it's a burger behind this flag, second i'm dutch. family is from freisland. not 56% face, not circumcised, not juden.

Did Harvey Weinstein fuck her?

>she is hot

>Israel belongs to Khazars
Top kek i bet you shill Christianity here even through Christ said "beware of those who say they are Jews and are not, they are of the synagogue of Satan" don't you kikey boy? Die you fucking parasite.

>never buy medicine, you are funding lobby groups
>never buy food, you are funding super-conglomerates who also lobby
>never buy anything because...
that is why you are retarded hans

>that pic
obviously not her

They're the same fuckin kikes.

Edgy stormfags like you are bring the rightwing down
Go away

You're a fucking disgrace to your country you kike fellating bitch.

Die you fucking subhuman.

friendly reminder that being anti-israel is literally being an antifa cuck

I don't know where you think you are Poland.

>fuck off

sick of posting this

shes a rat

And you are homosexual

So, what's next?

Holocaust denial?
"Hitler tried to save the white race"
or maybe "Hitler did not hate slavs, he hated jews"

Can't you morons see, that there is a clear divide between Jews?

Dodger

>the difference between a real actor and a dick sucking "actress"

Ugly as fuck unless you get juuust the right angle to hide her beak.

>jews are BASED dude
I can smell the matzoh from miles away

Friendly reminder to kill yourself.

She doesn't seem like a Hollywood Jew to me. She proudly served her nation, had kids, and seems to be pretty reasonable, not having injected herself into politics.

Also, she's a hot piece of ass. At face value, she doesn't appear to be some liberal faggot retard, and just sticks to acting.

She's Jewish, did you expect her to play a Nazi or something? kek

I ty Brutusie, przeciwko mnie?

Unironic Israel praisers are the biggest cucks on this board.

The only good Jew is a dead Jew.

reddit spacing, but seriously this is either the hardest shilling i have seen since last november, or your trolling at levels that we never thought we could reach

You will achieve the final redpill once you will realise that jews are good

Please do. Then your children will all be cucked little Jews just like you, you absolute fucking moron. That's the Jewish plot. This is why you dumb goys lose to us Jews. Fucking morons. Keep impregnating our women, propagating our bloodlines, creating glorious master race superior half children that always end up with higher IQs than their inferior inbred parents. Further increasing the jewish bloodlines absolute global dominance of races.

Thanks, dumb goy.

Mossad's view

Helped to implode the World Trade Center at the tender age of 16. Career took off from there.

The only good thing about Israel is that it moves Jews out of our country. BASED israeli jews still think you are an animal.

saying jews should be isolated to one region in a tiny country in the middle of a desert shitheap isn't sucking off jews. your anger is honestly kind of funny. you lose your foreskin or something? is that what this is really about? israel haters are the most impotent retards. you are a sandnigger lover and support literal chimp iq retards.

Of all the flash-in-a-pan starlets you like that one?

Oh Spain. Not white

>a fucking leaf