GESARA IS COMING: MASS ARRESTS & GLOBAL ECONOMIC RESET

Operation Disclosure is beginning.

Other urls found in this thread:

inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/10/restored-republic-via-gcr-update-as-of_13.html
operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2017/10/restored-republic-via-gcr-as-of-oct-11.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1260460_1947-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/18/1895216_re-tactical-what-happens-when-the-prez-asks-about-ufos-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1964763_-tactical-fwd-dsonlineforum-ds-interest-fbi-unveils-the.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're shitting me, I will find you and kill you

Nice larp faggot. Take it to /x/

If you wipe out debt no one will wipe your grandpas ass.

John Podesta has a crappy new plan. Hail Mary.

Well that would be nice but not holding my breath

None of this shit happens without a rogue actor starting a war.
The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

I want the missing screenshots, OP.

oh, this is probably a larp
inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/10/restored-republic-via-gcr-update-as-of_13.html

Can't decide if mentally ill or Nork with a proxy. Enjoy your marine Corp buttfucking Nork.

Timeframe?

Specific dates are classified.
If all goes well, should be few weeks.

Innawoods or nah

Im tired of waiting. I want to talk/learn from the ayy's.

this stupid bull shit has been hyped for years.
nothing will happen. evil has its roots firmly planted and its going to be hundreds of years before it is completely uprooted.
nobody outside yourself is going to miraculously fix the world.
you still have to wake up and go to work tomorrow.
you still have to eat right tomorrow.
you still have to work out tomorrow.
you still have to love and deal with your family tomorrow.
stop the external savior worship bullshit.

Oh it's happenin and anyone denying it is working for ((them)) or is highly deluded as even a blind mute can see this has to come to a head
Check t h e m.

just kill yourself before it happens

Not yet...

Well that's that I guess

It'll be TR3B reveals - the triangular craft and space weapons.

Just remember - there are no good "ayys" , they're fallen angels disguised as ayyys. Not even our military knows this since they believe they're good and helped us reverse engineer ET tech. Project Bluebeam is the final piece of the puzzle. Don't get into any craft...

I see nothing on these about exterminating the Jews. SAGE

Yes there are. And I think i'll like their world/way of living better than I do here desu. I understand the bluebeam aspect. And the 3 days of darkness. But there are good ayy's out there. In fact...your most likely part good ayy bro, we all are. Plieadians are good people, so are the Nordics. But i'll listen to you...until I can confirm one of the 2 races, as they (Both races) are what im really looking for. They look at us like children, not pet's, and we have much to learn. I want to learn from the best.

L A R P
A
R
P R A L

Hm. Checked.

Shit just got real

I understand your curiosity. Deception is very real though so just be aware that if the (((government ))) or (((UNITED NATIONS))) introduces them after or in middle of World War 3, that will be the deception. You need a foundation and a cornerstone which can keep you from falling for anything_ as the saying goes "if You don't stand for something you'll fall for anything...". Stand for Jesus our real Creator and who wants a personal relationship with you...everything else , whether good aliens (God's angels) and bad aliens (Satan's angels) , is just a distraction,

Of course we are all excited to see the anti gravity craft finally being revealed. These asshole Cabal has kept it all for themselves.

i hate this stupid shit. kys or give me your address, you're dead.

Nice try satan

Proof?

Fake and gay

Also, why would trump resign if the shadow government is taking out and they're no longer trying to frame him?

*taken

so usa has a secret space programs?

operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2017/10/restored-republic-via-gcr-as-of-oct-11.html

*runs up more cc debt exuberantly*

So they're calling NESARA GESARA now?

Do yourself a favor OP and stop falling for this decade old hopium trap. GCR/RV/NESARA/Mass Arrests deadlines always get "pushed back" indefinitely. You might fool some teenagers on Sup Forums but you're not in the fucking know. Don't edge yourself waiting because it won't come.

>Of course we are all excited to see the anti gravity craft finally being revealed. These asshole Cabal has kept it all for themselves.

This line concerns me. As if I think they just gave they're shit up...I don't. And this timeline is different. They come before the war get off heavy this time. Only destruction is to negative areas. They are waiting now. I won't bounce with lizzies, because I really don't feel like being dinner. The same for the soul-less greys. But if I get the chance to meet the plieadians or nordics...im out. Fuck this place. And my belief structure isn't based around 1 religion. But a combination of all of them, because I've looked into all of them. I see fallacies for control in our mainline religions throughout history, and the truth the ancient people of earth couldn't really interpret. 'My creator' doesn't want my shekels. He doesn't want me to chant...or go to a building...or read from a book. He just want me to believe, and can talk to me anytime. The Native Americans were the closest to getting religion right. And the Hindu's/Buddhist/Sumerians were the closest to getting history right.

these kike shills are fucking retarded as door knobs.

This reeks of "soverign citizen" LARP.

why would someone go to he trouble of writing this? what benefit to they get from it?

Ok, Ill bite. Tell me where the Sumerian religion came from.

Could be Ashtar larp.

Why would they have gone through the process of taking over the Television broadcasts in UK and then just recently in Orange County? We may never know if this disclosure doesn't happen.

JESUS COME BACK! WE NEED YOU!

Directly from the Ayy's, these are their own words in cuneiform tablets. Watch ancient alieums bro. They seem to get alot (not all) but alot of shit right.

I've got two words for LARPing little faggots like OP trying to spread their lies on muh 4chans.
S U C K I T.

>ancient aliens gets alot of shit right
Oh I am laffin

diamond upsidedown is a pussy

145139164 no (you) for you 1 post by this id who has read and been patiently waiting all thread to post 1 thing he didn't agree with. They actually do. Puma Punku, The Mahabarata and Ramayana, The Nazis, Mayans, Sumerians, Ancient Translations etc;

So, Ayys came in 3100BC (invention of cuneiform) and told the Sumerians of all of history, and then it was occulted; is that a good summary?

>read # 12
>cum in pants twice

why is it postphone? wasnt it september?

As with all presidents he is in place to serve a purpose, that being the face of the alliance and bringing in the good times, the generals are.running the show.

so is this a larp or what

Way before 3100 bc. This was pre-egypt. Around the days of Atlantis. And I don't think the Sumerians were the only off planet species to be here doing that either. In fact, I think there were 4-5. The main species of homo-sapien. Which we are, but still all different physiologically. What the asians know as buddah I believe was an ayy. Who the muzzies believe was Mohammad, also an ayy. Jesus, the same. Enkie and Anu for the Egyptians both ayy's. I think the the benevolent ayys were nothing more than teachers (Leaders of all religions). Here to teach us what we could really do. And for that ancient people with less of an understanding than us today...worshiped them as gods.

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Hello Steve pachinko

Why wouldn't he stay for the good times he created? At least through the end of his first term. Also, source? And you sound a lot like that spook Steve pieczenik

Obviously all the signs and all the dots connect definitely and conclusively points to gersara

>AT&T

>Massive happenings that deserve our undivided attention
>look goyim, aliens!

It's like they're dangling shiny keys in front of you to distract you. I'm not saying they couldn't be real, but the intelligence community loves their self-promoted alien conspiracies to keep people off their tail for the real shit they do.

NESARA rehash?!

next you're gonna tell me to load up on dinars

Uh huh...

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1260460_1947-.html

i bet my left ball this ain't real
fucking larpers are even worse that bluballing chicks

>citing a limited hangout as his source

wew lad

The elite want a partial disclosure so they can flee and not be held accountable for their crimes against humanity.

Antarctica is a part of this disclosure/deception; by revealing the existence of ancient ruins dating 1.8 billion years, they want too en-train humanity into worshiping them because of their supposed bloodline connection too these ruins and the bodies found during excavation.

Any disclosure of a lower space program that does not involve a full disclosure of the meta spiritual history of planet Earth, the involvement of Nazi and US government collusion into the implementation of the secret space program, and the black budget projects that include and are not limited to off world colonization, time travel, mind control, societal manipulation, and planet wide enslavement, is most likely not any form of full disclosure.

This being said, partial is better than nothing, and judging by the fact that this financial reset, and societal reset is a must given the situation, I would not doubt all the information presented in the images, I would just use discernment as always, and think positively of the benefits of such a happening.

I agree, I just need my 'ayy fix' for the morning. This is a projection of what the elite take as a best case scenario.

What do you mean limited hangout? It's open for anyone. Did you read the link? Mang, I use wikileaks looking for my ayy's like newfags use google page 1 looking for the truth in anything.

Get the fuck off my board you fucking leaping /x/ tier faggot.

This fucking shit was pulled in the ramp up to the big 2012 nothing burger when it was NESARA (only for America) I had no brain cells at that time and followed it briefly. It’s a complete scam made up by a group of individuals for site clicks add revenue and overall new age fuckery. They operate off of the site fourwinds10 and the goof who runs it literally thinks Jesus is named Emmanuel and is a fucking ayylmao. Dispite his obvious shit for brains anyone who follows anything about this shit has even smellier poo in loo quality shit for brains.

Kek

limited as in controlled

I mean limited hangout in the sense it's controlled by the IC. They only post what they want you to see. PG was a bit of a mishap because a rouge leaker divulged the codes they used in their emails. You leak anything truly damaging to them they'll find you and make you "go away". Look at Reality Winner for example. As the Vault 7 "leaks" revealed, there's no way to be private in these dealings.

I'm open to the idea of aliens, but I'm also 100% aware of a BlueBeam false disclosure that resembles the "Shock and awe" doctrine used by the military.

L A R P
A ----- R
R ----- A
P R A L

Lulz, how is it controlled? I mean I can post some other shit I found if you like...it doesn't look too controlled to me. If so, it's badly controlled if they didn't want ppl to know.
>Bruv...

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/18/1895216_re-tactical-what-happens-when-the-prez-asks-about-ufos-.html
Bragging About Assassinating JFK Because He Requested The UFO Files

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1964763_-tactical-fwd-dsonlineforum-ds-interest-fbi-unveils-the.html
Proof Of Ayy LMAOs On FBIs Vault (1 Doc)

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html
James Angleton MJ-12 and his carrer at C I Ayy including UFO tech

I think they just purposely clutter shit up so tightly with 1-2 meaningful .docs knowing that nobody is going to go through all of it.

>pral
What did he mean by this?

Because he didn't create "it", he is the face and many whitehats have been in,the fight for much longer. You think it was by mistake these crooks didn't flip the votes on election day, sorry kid the military has assumed control to cull the cancer these humans bring in the name of their overlords. Also not Steve. K bye.

Pasts of NESARA I believe are legit and is what Trump is wanting to implement like ending the Fed and the arrests.
I do NOT believe he will step down though. He doesn't need to.
There is also no chance the entire world will magically comply with NESARA either. This is tied to that stupid Dinar and Zim scam where people actually think their worthless notes will suddenly be revaluated for what they actually worth. So if you have a Zim trillion dollar bill you suddenly be a trillionaire. BS

Sounds like a shitty movie. Aka bullshit.
>Trump will FINALLY RESIGN
>IMPREEEEEEEEEECH
Fuck off.

Reminder: If the ships don't have sig runes or swastikas on them they are not your friends.
Second reminder: The triangle shaped ones are NOT your FRIENDS

ayy lmao

tfw blue beam is going to be Yahweh coming back from his golden cloud in the sky to tell all the stupid fucking goyim that the jews are Gods Chosen peoples™

Good thing your mum already shat you

But why did they let the dems steal a couple states and the popular vote? How come they didn't let the mandate he known?

Also, why do they want trump to leave if he's the face?

Also, is trump going on tv to address the nation and reveal the conspiracies. Some user claimed that a week ago or so. And who are you? What gives you credibility

>Inb4 Jesus comes down and tells Yahweh to fuck off, whites are the jews now
>Inb4 Buddha comes down and tells both to calm down and think on the matter
>Inb4 Mohammed comes up and tells the three of them they know fuck all about divine privilege
>Inb4 Hitler's grandson burrows out of Antarctica with all the funny people on dinosaurs and tells the four of them the world is too small for such a conflict
>Inb4 ayylmaos from Tau Ceti yank Yahweh's chain and get the Jews to oy vey harder than ever before
>Inb4 Pleiadans and Reptilians watch everything unfold safely from the Moon and place bets on this war
>Inb4 Atlanteans dive up from the North Pole and back up Jesus Christ, liberating all whites at the cost of every jew, nigger and Asian in the world
>Inb4 God comes back from the seventh day, the rest day, and wonders what the fuck just happened
>tfw a shitpost reported it better than CNN

oops, free energy outs this as a larp

rookie mistake fag

Thought the triangles were Govt? (still maybe not our friends)

>evil has its roots firmly planted and its going to be hundreds of years before it is completely uprooted.

you can do it in ten but can you keep it away is the bigger problem

it always comes right back

Venetians don't fucking play

>free energy
cold fusion salt reactors exist in China, they're illegal in the USA thanks to dumbocrats who apparently want us to buy our own tech back from China

#14 is complete horseshit. That's not how that works. 2/10 shitty larp.

So some military spook just gets to jump in just like that just because they supposedly did the behind the scenes work even through the people voted for Donald not this shadow person?

Usually the military coup isn't organised from within the gouvernment.
Flynn is a big guy.

Fuck this shadow people taking over. We didn't vote for spooks to take over. We're supposed to trust them now because they claim on here to be /our spooks/ these are the poeple that murdered a president to put in that sicko Lbj

... good luck
I'm behind 7 proxies

Quit using jewish mythology to be racist against aliens you fuck, they are just species that evolved on different worlds.

k keep me posted

We didn't vote for Flynn. He sounds like this deep state is better than the democrat deep state but I don't like how these arrogant shits think they own this country. If they helped stop election fraud that's great that's called doing your civic duty but doesnt mean they have the right to form a new swamp