Is this show good or just a meme?

Is this show good or just a meme?
Watched the first 6 episodes, when does it get good?

Enjoy the waifu wars.

It's typical LN trash. The only good things about it were the girl on the left's tits and how hilariously gay the MC was.

season one is average, season two is dog shit. if you don't like it 6 episodes in, just drop it.

It's like House M.D., but set in highschool instead of a hospital.

You don't get it. What makes it so great is how it delves into the subtleties of psychology, and if you don't have the capacity for empathy like most of the autists on this board then yeah, you probably shouldn't watch it. You don't deserve it.

A lot of the stuff occurring in the show will go over your head.

Why did the artstyle change

Yui wins FYI

Barakamon is better.

They tried to KyoAnify it.

I liked S1 a lot, S2 was just 2deep4u shit.

I don't like to use the word because it's a cop-out, but this is a show that I would genuinely consider pretentious.

Just drop it then it only gets worse.

Sup Forums should add a template function, one of those templates should be "Is this show worth watching? When does it get good?"

True but S2 was prettier, right?

Season one is fun. Season two is shit. If you don't like it just drop it.

I liked the fat guy that made GaoGaiGar and G gundam references. The best part was he was the actual voice of Guy.

Pretentious self-insert shit, don't listen to this faggot

S1 had more trap-kun, and that is great
The more trap-kun you have, the more the show becomes good

It's an incredibly good series, however the people watching or reading it never actually understood the story and liked it for the wrong reasons like:
>Totsuka is a trap, amazing!
>Sensei is a christmas cake, someone marry her!

Now that the dust has settled, people are for the very first time coming to the realization just how little of anything about this series they actually understood and now they're turning against it. It also doesn't help that the author has left the story on a cliffhanger for over a year and has proceeded to do other things.

The biggest strength of this series has also always been its biggest weakness: the story telling is too subtle.

Basically, it's good if you can follow what's going on. If you can't then obviously it's not.

Never. It's otaku pandering garbage.

Hachiman not fucking Totsuka is unforgivable.

This guy watched the show 5 times and is now confident enough to shittalk Sup Forums about not understanding it.

Season 1 is okay, then it gets really bad. People claiming it's some kind of deep and complex series are just deluded idiots who think that's how people behave in real life.

>The biggest strength of this series has also always been its biggest weakness: the story telling is too subtle.

This guy gets it. Which is why people here don't like it and call it pretentious, you really need a strong empathetic and psychoanalytic ability to be able to understand what's going on. But if you do it's amazing.

In that sense I think it's a love-it-or-hate-it sort of anime. If you're in like 7 or 8 episodes and still "don't get it" then you're probably in the hate it group because you don't have the capacity to understand it. I don't mean that as a dig either, I mean that's just literally how you are if that's the case.

Relax, man. You don't get it, and that's fine. Go watch some more Lucky Star or something, you'll feel better.

The first season is okay, the second one is terrible and the fandom is the absolute worst on Sup Forums.

>WAAH WAAH I WANT SOMETHING GENUINE BOO HOO
super subtle, friend.

It's unfortunate that you feel that way, however that doesn't change that the story is pretty good.

Just take a look at the threads
>maximum self-insertion
>shipping bullshit
>waifu wars
>meme spouting
>retards reposting the same debate for like 2 years to the point they believe their own made up bullshit
and the final volume will be either "choose one of these two uninteresting drama queens" or "be forever alone"

This is a perfect example that the story should have concluded by now.

Yui will win since her love is genuine. If you pay attention to the series and really thought things through you would know this. Yukino's love is not genuine.

I mean, that sounds more like a problem with Sup Forums than this particular story, wouldn't you say?

You could say those same green text things about pretty much anything discussed on this board. Seriously, think about it for a second.

Not really, most of time it's only waifufags circlejerking to the girls. But this series in particular managed to gather different types of cancer in the same place.

Different studio and staff

Fucking this this this

>when does it get good?
S2, episode 3

why do people think anyone but Yui likes 8man like that

It's Yuifags. Particularly one brand of Yuifags.

This. It amazes me that so many people don't understand this series. When they see the end the are not going to like it since most of what is going on flies over their head.

They don't understand anything. Only Yui likes 8man romantically.

someone must be really bored

The entire anime is dogshit and I've watched both seasons. Jeez, the end conflict of S2 made ZERO SENSE and they blabber on about nothing. There is no problem, but everyone acts as if there is one.

Shitanime/10

No, go watch Re:Zero instead.

Yuifags don't think anyone but Yui likes 8man. And they are right.

Yui and Yuifags ruin this show.

Fuck i hate yoi.

t. yukinofags

I thought I was just seeing things too...

Pretty much this.

Don't listen to this theoryfag. He is just a Yui hater.

Yep, pretty much this. I rated the anime 7/10. Could have been higher but I don't have 4 years to learn psychology for this. My watching schedule was also stalled for more than half a year because it was way too difficult to even take in.

As a final word: Please tell me why I should not slap the shit out of Haruno.

Indeed, and the original material covers a lot more things that were lost in the anime adaptation. Oregairu is, in my opinion, a down-to-earth story that will not come off as interesting to everyone; but when it does, it delivers.

she's hot