Why am I just finding out about this? It's everywhere!

I know that soy is bad for you and is turning everyone into a giant faggot and that's why I would avoid things like soy milk or other soy products that were clearly labeled but I didn't know that it was in EVERY FUCKING SAUCE!! It's the first ingredient listed in every sauce, it's in every dressing, it's even in fucking peanut butter!!!

I need to throw out/find replcaments for all of it(if this is even possible) or I need to start making all of this shit on my own from scratch. Go look for yourself it's in EVERYTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

wellaware1.com/las-vegas-hoax/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping for health

Probably cheap and subsidized like corn syrup.

Yes, was doing research and corn and soy are Monsantos two main products. Most subsiized products on earth.. and it's all GMO too

which (((products))) we should also avoid?
Also any Pollack can tell if pic rel is approved? I didnt found anything about soy oil, but there are not many informations about ingredients on the jar

Glad you asked. So for whatever reason Mayonnaise is one of the products that does not use it. At least none of the mayo that is in my house does

Is colza oil also harmful?

>soy is bad
It's not soy you fucking retard, it's the fucking birth control pills in the water, the plastic containers, soy dosen't kill your fertility, shit look at china those motherfuckers breed like rabbits.

Any fat based sauce is literally just soybean oil with shit in it. Also anything with "added protein" or, a higher than normal protein content for what the product is straight soy. Plenty more, but I can't think right now, it's in most packaged food desu.

China is also the home of cheap plastic shit and everything plastic. Your argument is retard tier

Just make your own sauces user. Only plebs can't cook and only retards pay through the nose for pre-made, processed supermarket vomit.

He's right about the pill and plastic though.

I don't care, I'm not going to start not eating shit because of soy

Almost all mayo in the States has soy oil as the main ingredient. I buy Primal Mayo, which is made with avocado oil, but it's expensive.

>leaf
You're fucking retarded, soy dosen't kill your testosterone it's the birth control pills in the water, the plastic packaging for everything, and lack of exercise.

That sucks. You guys have a major HFCS problem too, we don't get HFCS in Canada.. I remember if I wanted Cola without it in the US I had to drink RedBull Cola or Brio or whatever

user, soy lowers testosterone in addition to all these things

ITT: Monsanto

Turbo mass produced GMO soy is good for you goyim. We wouldnt put it in everything if it was actually going to fuck you up!

Anybody who actually cares to fix these issues is literally a nazi

They all decrease ferlitity too and a bunch of other crap

As an oil, soybean oil is tremendouslsy popular. Compared to other oils of similar price, it has a pretty high smoke point.

Within baked or prepared foods, soy is often used as a lecithin (an emulsifier) to smooth food textures. It was more common in past years to use egg for this but soybean is cheaper, and friendly to people with egg allergies or are vegans.

Just Mayo uses Canola oil, although some people don't consider it mayonnaise because it doesn't contain egg. (Unlike all the other egg free mayos it actually tastes good).

Thank sugar tariffs and corn subsidies in the midwest. It's beyond dumb. The 10% ethanol requirement in gas is also dumb, and it takes more than a gallon of gasoline to make a gallon of ethanol, making the whole thing just a bullshit scheme to prop up farmers.

Seed oil was originally used only for paint, but when petroleum started to take over the paint industry the seed companies had to find a new use and petitioned to put it in food. No one ate soy oil before the 40s.

Ask which (((company))) controls 90% of the US soybean market with their genetically modified "Roundup Ready" soybeans.

Thank you based big soy representative

What about canola oil?

Uncle AJ warned us about this.
You need to filter your water.

And now we will demonstrate the Beetlejuice effect:

Monsanto

Monsanto

Monsanto

"GMO soybeans are poison."

Alex, "I don't care if America is 100% brown as long as it's FREE" jones?
But yes, you should buy a reverse osmosis filter especially if your tap water contains fluoride

I just learned how to make sauces. They're all emulsions of one kind or another
Typical emulsifiers are egg yolks, honey, or mustard.

Once you get a feel for the proportions for each you can whip up dressings and sauces from scratch.
Just get a couple squeeze bottles from Walmart or a kitchen supply store and you're golden.

Mayo is the 'hardest' emulsion to make. Because it can break if you do it out of order. But break one and you'll remember it forever.

Then once you know how to emulsify with out proteins losing their shape all the mother sauces become your bitch. You can make everything as light or rich as you want.

Note my spicy mayo in the back.

I'm not backing or saying soy is awesome. For me personally soy in baked shit is a godsend, because growing up with an egg allergy in the 90s when a lot of lecithin was still egg baked made it hard to eat at a lot of points.

As far as the use of soy oil in shit like dressings, not a huge fan. If I use oil at home, I generally use olive oil, canola oil, or peanut oil.

Why would anyone buy mayo? Google "2 minute mayo" and prepare to have your mind fucking blown.

>eating disgusting ranch
>omg soybean oil is making me a faggot
you've been a faggot since day one

>I'm not backing or saying soy is awesome
>soy is a godsend

Okay, let me simplify this for you:

For me, with a medical affliction that the vast overwhelming majority of the population does not suffer from), soy beats egg as an emulsifier because eating egg will kill me and eating soy will not.

For the 99%+ percentage of the adult population, there is no benefit of having egg over soy as an emulsifier. The only reason companies switched from eggs as an emulsifier to soy is that it's cheaper.

Just look at the gooks 4'.5" high with 1" long dicks.

Can you say Soy Sauce?

Lecithin from soy likely has very low xenoestrogens if you're one of the rare ones with a very serious egg allergy.

Typically the whites of the egg have the inflammatory proteins however. Do you have experience with yolk only, or pure egg lecithin?

I have kidney stones so inflammation is always high and I need to reduce inflammatory particles constantly, so most nut oils are flavor only.

The only real allergy I have is pineapple sap.

It's in everything man watch how many outbursts and submissive comments you make after a soy protein shake it also makes your dick small and weak and decreases blood flow for soft erections feel bad for azn male anons they looove that tofu haha

My allergies are weird. Got hives all over my body at age 4, tested (skin), egg and seafood blew up like balloons, later did blood and the IgE levels were above 6 for both yolk and white. Avoided it like hell, tested negative on blood, tested negative on skin, completed a challenge for eggs at age 11. Summer vacation and a trip to Italy eating all sorts of baked shit and two months later I'm back having severe hives and off the charts on the blood test again.

Test highly allergic every few years through 2014, end of 2014 the blood test is negative but the following skin test is the size of a half dollar.

Do a blood and skin test at the end of 2016 and all foods test negative (I had developed a pecan allergy in the interim, plus the seafood allergy).

I still haven't done a challenge and I'm not sure if I do. My new allergist (old one retired) thinks I outgrew the allergy, but the case history on my file (the egg allergy disappearing and then coming back in force) is a cause for concern. And I fly a lot. If I go into anaphylactic shock on a plane I'm basically guaranteed to die.

>not sure if I do
not sure if I will*

That's more malnutrition and low protein. The fermentation process does a hell of a job denaturing the inflammatory bodies and cracking the steroids in soy. Not so much the wheat in it though so I do tamari. Aged shoyu for when I'm feeling dangerous.

But if you're intent on cutting it out completely worstershire and other garam derivatives like fish sauce do wonders

Eggs can go back and forth a lot. Particularly low quality eggs. If you're gonna do it high quality pasture raised is what you want. Chickens are omnivores and if they don't get bugs in screwy shit happens. Vegetarian fed eggs are the worst. Egg lands best is a fucking meme

Can you do other eggs? Quail, Duck, ostrich? Emu?

I only suggest it because eggs are so nutrient dense for the cost.
But some wierd eggs even get pricier than grassfed beef as a micro and macro source
But eat less and make sure it's higher quality is good for all sensitivities

Not an expert, but understand some of the process. Why we eat so much soy is bullshit, but here's what I know.

tl;dr dictionary - emulsifiers allow oil and water based ingredients to be combined.

Egg are an excellent emulsifier in tandem with an acid like lemon juice or mustard, which is why it can join oil and water soluble ingredients together. No need to add much to it since it's going to be shelf stable for a while on its own.

Now for the corporate version of mayonnaise. Eggs are expensive compared to soybean oil, which is known to be a heavily subsidized foodcrop around here, and useful for many other applications.

One application is that it thickens food on the cheap, but it doesn't emulsify well. It'll separate during shipping and that's no good for optics. They typically add lecithin (which may be soy lecithin since oil seeds have lecithin that can be mechanically or chemically seperated) because it's a chemical glue to bond oil and water. It's naturally occurring and harmless in most cases, but not to the degree that a soy oil based mayonnaise would have it.

Now, even though lecithin is naturally occuring, the food product itself is produced on industrial scales so large that most of what you'll find is highly processed in a pure form. With that said, that wouldn't be a problem, but it's generally criticized for utilizing GMO crops, which may or may not be all that great for us even in its derivative forms. I'd side with caution and say it's probably not good for us.

Know what else is chock full of estrogens? Beer.

Now upside down pokeball, let's sum up your favorite brand of mayonnaise by its ingredients list, translated by Jewgle.

>>Refined vegetable oil is pulled by pulping seeds, putting them through high temperatures, and chemically extracted and heated again, and then chemically processed further. I won't bore you with the science since this is Sup Forums after all. The oil is already pretty oxidized by the time it hits store shelves, but it tastes passable and people eat it. Oxidized oil is not good for you to eat, but it's cheap. Leaves residues all over your insides.
>>Mustard is fine.
>>Water is fine. Commercial operations have pretty good water.
>>Vinegar is fine.
>>Charlock is fine.
>>Sugar is... okay. That's for mass appeal but not necessary.
>>Salt is fine.
>>Herbs are fine. Company is not required to disclose and is likely a trade secret.
>>Chicken eggs are fine.

Really, if you are true slav and don't want to die of atherosclerosis, you should learn to make your own.

Right, haven't accounted for that. Also, eggs are far less tasty if they haven't had a varied diet either.

As for experimenting with other eggs, I can't see why not. There are videos of quail egg mayonnaise on the internet.

Chicken, not the egg.

You can thank FDR's New Deal and LBJ's Great Society for soy and corn being in just about everything.

>It's a Dems ruin society again episode

wellaware1.com/las-vegas-hoax/

^ More

Wait what more info plox?

Fucking jews man this shit goes so far back

See

Look at pictures of people from the 70s compared to today. It's sickening how practically every food available today turns you into a bloated mess.

>le soy is bad
Only if you consume a fuckton of it every day

You are right! All japs are faggot

Don't forget the melamine milk scandal, where Chinese factories were doping milk with plastic.

There are no phytoestrogens in soybean oil. It's "safe" to consume. Same with fermented soy products like soy sauce and miso.

Avoid raw soy (edamame, soy milk, tofu, etc).

That's the real eye-opener for people. Show them pictures of Americans from 40, 60, 100 years ago. The food supply is poisoning us.

Bayer works with Monsanto as we know, and bayer wants to sell soy beans. they also "support" the AHA as in the image. fermented soy protein is the only product that doesnt fuck with your hormones. non-fermented soy is your enemy.

Soy does not inhibit testosterone. Soy isoflavones have a slight effect on dht but at the same time, these estrogens convert to testosterone and produce HGH, most notably igf-1.

For salad dressing just use plain yogurt and spice it up as you see fit. I started doing this in place of mayo and it really let's me customize my meal.

Enjoy your moobs and extra fagginess.

Good, you discovered 1/2 of the food equation
Now try and exclude everything with corn syrup or derivatives.
Oh, and don't forget to check your shampoo and toothpaste user :^)

>Bayer works with Monsanto as we know
Bayer is in the process of merging with Monsanto, partly for Monsanto's near-monopoly control over parts of the food supply.

1. Its genetically engineered.
95% of all soy is genetically engineered and round up ready. The dump tons of glysophate on it.
2. heavily subsidized. Part of the reason heavily processed food products (not food, food products) are so cheap. Uncle sam subsidizes all the genetically engineered shit that makes them cheap. Corn, soy etc. Avoid hazel nut products. Especially artificial hazelnut. Hazelnuts are so cheap they use them as filler for some food products and flavor them. its literally food dirt, if they artificially flavor something to taste like hazel nuts you can guarantee its full of the worst unhealthy shit they could find and they cut every corner.
Glysophate causes cancer.

Unfermented soy causes men to produce estrogen.

I make my own. Cheaper and better.

shampoo and conditioner are completely unnecessary, especially if you have access to a clear river.

why are you eating that garbage
why are you not making your own at home when it takes two seconds with a stick blender or even just shaking a jar
what the fuck shit peanut butter are you buying that it has soy in it instead of peanuts as the only ingredient

Soy is perfectly healthy if eaten in Ballance with meat.

It's a fucking leaf, what do you expect?
I just use normal soap to wash.

quality post user thanks

It rotates well with corn. Also used in everything like corn. It's a way for corn farmers to replenish soil and still make money.

Is soy protein bad guys? I usually have it for breakfast and around 100g of it contains around 50g of protein.

I tried primal mayo, I thought it actually tasted like feet. Shit was nasty.
JUST Mayo is pretty fuggin good though and has no soy and has a name we can all relate to.

What's a good healthy grocery list to get for a week?

Whats on the rims of those boigahs lad? Looks tasty.

Eggs too.

Yes cut that shit out immediately unless you want more estrogen in your body.

"Corn""Farmers".

How hard is it to have Mexicans drive a tractor across your land. We need to end ag subsidies yesterday.

Soy is horrendous for males. It redistributes free floating testosterone in the body into estrogen but does not facilitate the reverse. So over time you gain a testosterone deficiency.

are eggs, bacon, cheese, and green vegetables bad for you? because that's like 90% of what I eat for the time being because it makes my appetite practically non existent and the grocery list for it is uber cheap when buying from Aldi.

yogurt
eggs
beans
rice/potatoes
nuts
fresh vegetables
lots of greens
some fruit
sauerkraut
lean meat/fish (don't need to eat meat every day)
one portion of steak for weekend

That should be your staple, anything else is fine if eaten occasionaly. Avoid tinned stuff and preferably buy stuff freshly cut or stored in paper or glass rather than plastic

Also ideally you would only buy stuff that spoils quickly and would go shopping every 2-3 days rather than once a week.

Avoid soy. Avoid plastic containers also. Even "good" ones. Switch your shit to glass and ceramics. Glass is best. Well made china is best. Plus it makes you look mature and more in control of your life anyway if you aren't eating off fucking plastic plates from Walmart.

Get metal cutlery. Throw out plastic shit.

Buy the materials yourself and make your own soap. You only need clay, charcoal, a oily base of which they have shit tons to pick and whatever oily smell you want if any. turn all that shampoo, soap and shit over and read that gigantic list of huge fucking ingredients you do not want absorbed into your skin all fucking day every day of your life. Make your soap.

They sell perfectly fine glassware everywhere.

Don't microwave anything in plastic and eat it. If you need to microwave shit use glassware built for that. Don't leave the plastic cap on the glass either when you microwave it.

Make your own food. If you gotta eat out keep it as low as possible. Everything has fillers to make up cost and you are just fucking eating filler at best or cardboard and plastic residue at worse.

Try to make your own shit before you buy it. Plant some small herbs in a container and put that shit in your kitchen. Grow as much seasoning yourself as you can. If it comes wrapped in plastic avoid it like the plague.

Stop eating shitty processed food faggot, that shit is bad for you in a hundred other ways. The impact of phytoestrogens is actually a little overstated by soyboy memes, but still, your working assumption should be that anything that isn't raw food is poison.

Also there are natural anti-estrogens in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli.

Oh crap. Thanks user. What do you think is a good high protein substitute? I already have a 4 egg omelette every other day.

2TBSP = 15g of fat

You probably shouldn't eat this anyhow

The issue is the types and production method.

Eggs: Free range real chickens or factor raised hormone bags of flesh?

Bacon: From a local butcher that got the meat from the farmer or is it again just a sack of pork feed a diet of beef and more hormones then a teenager on prom night?

Cheese: There are actual versions of cheese allowed to be sold depending on how much of them is not cheese... let that sink in. Make sure your cheese is really fucking cheese and again you also have the hormonal teenager issue there too.

Greens: Good shit, unless it's taken a bath in aluminium and pesticides before it gets to your grocery. Grow your own to offset how much you need to buy from other sources. Shit is easy as fuck. Lettuce sucks nutritionally but it takes about 2-3 weeks to grow a head in a pot. stack that shit in like 5-6 pots and you will always have a fresh head to chop for the week.

Mayonnaise is easy to make yourself and peanut butter is literally just crushed peanuts

cheese and bacon might be a little bad for you

cheese because it's fatty and has some estrogenic properties, (cheeseheads all got mantits)

bacon is bad usually because the way it's cooked, it's also got insane amounts of sodium

beans, actual meat and some milk products (so long as you don't chug a gallon of milk every day you're fine, don't worry)

baked chicken from a good source without hormones
fish, check where it comes from though. Avoid salmon and tuna though

Nuts are fantastic.

Everything normal is relatively good in normal amounts as long as you source it right. the major issue with food is sourcing because a lot of manufacturers will bath your shit in 20 different chemicals if it saves them money and doesn't effect the taste.

I wonder if Jones is really still a civic nationalist, he often points out that leftists now routinely attack whites for the crime of being white. Although he then cucks on the JQ by claiming many of the people doing it are (((white))) themselves.

Soy is the most exported food in the world.
You buy untold numbers of soy from The U.S.A. alone. Let alone China added in.

It's cheap, requires little work to grow.

>"Corn""Farmers"
Most corn farmers are very, very large businesses. Family farms are being intentionally run out of business as part of the overall destruction of the populace's ability to be independent.

So when you read "corn farmers," think "ConAgra" and the like.