Reminder that Protestantism was a mistake

Reminder that Protestantism was a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Reformed_Church_in_South_Africa_(NGK)
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't pin whatever faggot denomination that is on all of us.

Also go wash Achmed's feet and wear a dress, that's surely what gets you closer to God's Grace.

once a heretic, always a heretic I always say

Some Protestants are way more liberal than Catholics, some are way more conservative. That's how it works.

Um

*breathes in facts and statistics*

Ahhh.... :)

Luther seemed to be better than catholics, but his movement has been hijacked by (((someone)))

Painting with a wide brush faggot.

All religions for that matter.

Naah, only in the USA there are conservative protestants. The handful of them in Europe is negligible, I mostly think of the Dutch SGP.

In Europe they were the first to admit gays and lesbians as pastors, hell many even admit they don't really believe in God.

Who was Austria's Eurovision entry a few years ago when they won? Can't remember... Somebody with a beard...

And luckily, that's why they'll die off. The more they try to appeal to the "under-represented" the more they piss off people that actually enjoy going to church and believe. For as many ridiculous things American evangelical Protestantism produces, it is one of the few actively growing and socially acceptable forms of conservatism left, it seems.

Reminder that if catholics weren't such trash the reformation & its wars would never have happened

Reminder that christianity was a mistake

Why even pretend that's a church?

At least Catholics have style.

The Pope has a Jewish psychotherapist and kisses the feet of Moslems but year Protestantism is a mistake

kys

this
never forget who made eurabia possible

Well I kinda like pastor Anderson, he also seems to be one of the few conservative protestants that do not support zionism.

Next to that, for me, only traditional (pre-Vatican II) catholicism and orthodoxy are left.

Fun fact: I had a nice conversation with him the other day. Despite being cucked on race he's one of the few willing to stand up to the homo agenda.

how does your middle eastern religion relate to Eurabia again?

Thanks, user.

But Trump is a retard whoose only achievement is sucking jewish dick.

Yeah and it was totally her turn

On an individual bases they both have a range. The difference is that actual catholic doctrine is more conservative than any protestant doctrine.

God fucking damn it stop already westerners.

Why the fuck is every thing you touch degenerate. First the communism, then the church. When will it stop?

lol so based xdddddd he has a beard and his is nordic lol xddddd
cucks xDDDDDDDD

If this shit ever happened in my church, I would burn the fucking thing down. Then explain to god how the synagogue of satan was established in my church. Repent asking for forgiveness for what I did. And hopefully God would grant me a blessing for upholding the standards set in the Bible and not of worldy desires as your pic illustrates

>Guy literally believes in the Bible
>All are descendants of Noah and family after the flood
We are all of one blood user, micro evolution is a thing and he will admit it. Being Christian is more important than being (((white))). There are obvious differences in races but if you are a God fearing man it shouldn't matter.
>For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Galatians:3:26-29

Explain pic. related. It's Bergoglio's home country.

>sodomites should roam free
>it's a leaf
Not surprised.

I would believe that if niggers didn't constantly transgress against my people. It's been proven to me that they are something less than human.

>Explain pic. related. It's Bergoglio's home country.

What do I have to explain? Are you going to pretend protestant countries aren't more liberal than catholic ones?

You need me to get pictures from protests in sweden or something?

What? I hate sodomites. They need to repent and pray the gay away. Modern "Christianty" is cucked. Women should be obey this husbands, not be able to preach in church, there are only 2 genders and Jews worship the devil.
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Morals don't change, God is unchanging, don't fall for the doctorine of men.

You mean every single form of Christianity except Catholicism? All new age or born again included? How is that not all of you? Might as well be.

Nwabudike Morgan wasn't a joo.

Where is based Shen-ji Yang?

I'm quite aware of the statistics, go ahead and judge the heathen. All I am saying is that if they are a God fearing man, they are okay and saved.if they don't believe and don't fall into heretical thinking they ain't niggers.
>We are all one in Christ Jesus
Only applies to people in Jesus's Grace's. Would you seriously perfer a white semen-gulping Odin worshipper, or a fundamental conservative black man?? If you choose the pagan, you are not Christian.

Kek women destroy everything

Hate the sin not the sinner. But of course that only counts when the sinner does not promote his sin and portrays it as something virtuous.

Unitarians aren't even Christian.

>a fundamental conservative black man

naturally, we're all one in Christ

Here in New England we have loads of these faggot "Unitarian Churches" flying faggot flags outside of their buildings. It looks like a bad joke

true, they are modern arian heretics

Protestantism and all it's sects/cults are a sorry excuse for relativism.

This is one of those gay churches where they want to tempt God. They hate themselves and are angry at God. This is what failure looks like. They failed their tests and tribulations and will pay dearly for it.

Cucktianity is trash in general

>B b but muh X sect of cucktianity is better than Z sect.

Northern / urban protestants were a mistake. Southern / rural protestants are a different breed.

Still waiting on that crusade call.
Whenever the current heretical Pope dies.

Please, they're """Unitarian Universalists."""

Don't let degenerates tarnish the reputability of theological Unitarianism.

Lol this guy will be the next Pope

>sola scriptura
lmao

Yep, we all struggle with tempations, we aren't perfect, but if you openly are gay and proud, you actively hate God and may be a reprobate. If you keep it in the closet and pray to God to give you strength to not want to suck dicks, you are okay in my book.
With anything, we all are subject to sin. If you do it, repent and don't try to pass it off as good.
Going to leave this here, something for all of us to think about.
>Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew:7:19-23

it's the eventual fate of almost all reforming movements. once you've opened the door to ignoring rules that should be set in stone discipline will start to erode and there's no stopping it anymore

can't wait until he is condemned for heresy, procedure against him is ongoing

He'll go into the history books as another antipope. Benedict XVI is still the legitimate pope.

>pretend
Something like you pretending Sweden has public degeneracy on the scale of that pic. from the top Vatican-affliated country I showed you a moment ago.

Papist memes vs. reality. Wonder which will win?

I can tell you're a kike because if someo e critisizes trump, you accuse them of supporting the dialectic counter part. Your tricks arent very clever.

what do you think of the Afrikaner Dutch Reformed Church

I agree 100%. It is normal for man to struggle with sin, and one man will be tempted more by one particular sin than the other. But it still is sin and should always be condemned as such.

Traditionally, and certainly prior to the end of Apartheid, the NG Church held the view that homosexuality is a mental health issue or a sinful state of being. No distinction was made between homosexuality and homosexual activity, as both were regarded as either a psychological illness or a deliberate decision to sin.

>stone discipline
Reminder that the information available on the Internet is like antiseptic to the deluded stupidity presented by individuals like this.

Both sides are jewed ffs

>his country has outlawed the death penalty
>still posts against the more conservative United Yeah, about that...

>Afrikaner Dutch Reformed Church

I am not very familiar with it, but I'm sure my reformed Dutch friend from the /nederdraad/ will know it.

At first glance they seem to resemble the more moderate Dutch protestants (who vote CU ChristenUnie).

still I don't like this:
>The 2015 General Synod decided that sex outside of marriage is no longer sinful, as long as both partners live good Christian lives and are committed to each other. This applies to both homosexuals and heterosexuals.

>his country has outlawed the death penalty
>still posts against the more conservative united states
Yeah, about that...

This doesn't change the facts, though

Hypocrisy can't even get to the starting line, user. Show me that it's possible to do better and I'll believe you. The thing is I doubt you could.

>The 2015 General Synod
is that the church of England? what a joke

The NG kerk (afrikaaner church) , is exstremely different from his dutch sister after the events of the anglo boer war you can read further on it here (and i hate using wikipedia as a source)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Reformed_Church_in_South_Africa_(NGK)

It's always better when the ruling elite is not jew owned. Cucking the right for the sake of political correctness doesn't work

Sad to see the slow liberalization of Mormons

nvm i realised you were talking about the ng kerk synod yeah after apartheid the church went to shit but the local churches still keep the values of old

you can clearly see the difference in policies after 1986

Bush got more than Romney? WTF?

Looks like they fucked up something for beginners then.

Good to hear, also you are still right about the Church of England being a joke. They are amongst the worst destroyers of the Holy Faith.

Christianity in general was a mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Romney is a fucking heretic that's why

so not burning people alive and not taking bribes for forgiveness of sins was a mistake? No,

Who flushes a Gideon's Bible?

How about you invest in your blasphemy and buy a Bible to do that with instead of use someone else's, you entitled piece of shit

Protestants burned plenty of people alive.

also

>not taking bribes for forgiveness of sins

Protestant propaganda at it's finest.

wasnt the church founded so the king could divorce his 5 whores i dont remember the story well

yes exactly, king Henry VIII

Orthodox Christianity is the only true faith. Byzantium shall rise again.

>Protestant propaganda at it's finest.
It's true though.

i remember the pastor telling me the story when i asked him what the church of england was , he didn't have a high opinion of them

Why the fuck should we have to listen to some faggot paedophile clique?

you need to ask for bribes how else is the pope gona pay for all that boipussi

>implying the protestant movement wasn't hijacked by the Jesuits in order to discredit it long ago.

Liberate Constantinople now. Remove Turkroaches.

>A branch of Christianity that constantly splinters since it has no order or structure to it as well as a lack of scholars has the tendency to fall into rampant degeneracy

it's wrong, You couldn't pay to get a sin forgiven, that is not how it worked. Look it up.

>Look it up.

you should provide the proof of your argument not me

They mostly just dislike Trump personally

is that a unitarian universalist church

>Protestants

Get lost, taig.

>the older and more traditionalist a church is the more its members vote clinton

Why is this? Catholics dont allow women priests why do they allow a woman president?

Because of shitskins

Reminder that Protesatanism is a heresy from another heresy that is Cucktholic church.

yeah caue HE et (((them))) hijack it

he got the help of jews to tranlate the bible from hebrew into german, and then when he found out they filled it with blasphemous crap he got pissed and wrote "the jews and their lies"

luther was a retarded whore mongering fat fuck who ruined the fucking west

>When the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the weeds also appeared.…

The weeds are growing into weeds. If a weed grows in the catholic church can it be so easily spotted? when they are all forced to the sing the same chants and were the same robes..

Wow wtf I love institutionalized degeneracy now