Lol wtf

Guys why doesn't Israel admit they have nukes?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/lawsuit-claims-us-aid-to-israel-violates-atomic-pact/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Guys why hasn't Israel been nuked yet?
Would be the better question.

(((They))) wouldn’t be the innocent little kikes who need daddy America’s money

this

>the most they would do is try to nuke some other Middle East shithole
and we should care why?

Because I love Egypt

Oy vey

>Guys why doesn't Israel admit they have nukes?
>Guys, why doesn't the X country reveal the scale of his most capital military asset against total destruction by every single one of his neighbors

Sorry I can't hear you over the uss liberty

Samson Option

Because then their enemies in the middle east could coordinate better attacks, its a strategy thing

Sorry I can't hear you over the world trade towers.

SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE MASSIVE SPY RING SET UP IN SILICOM VALLEY AND HE'S AT CONDE NAST

the cartoon would be more accurate if the nukes were up their asses

>hur y doesnt us care about israel nuke?

Israel doesn't threaten the US with their nukes

Not complicated.

because we actually do have nukes

>thinking any arab country can take Israel
>thinking some olive farmers can take israel

We know. We all know

I honestly don't get it though.
you sent a literal spy ship filled with surveillance gear to the egyptian coastline on the 4th day of the six day war to spy on us. This, after we explicity asked you whether or not you have any american ships in the area and recieved a "No". And that while knowing full well we don't trust you not to stab us in the back to tempt Egypt into leaving the soviet camp
memes, shitposts and jidfing aside
honest answer for once
what did you THINK would happen? There's absolutely zero chance you wouldn't have sunk an israeli spy ship near the USA if you suspected we were trying to sell intel to the russians

real answer? 1960s policy with the USA that told them to never admit it over politics regarding US support of Israel and the various international nuke treaties that were floating around at that point.

Everyone knows they have nukes. Probably only around 100 warheads, but you can see their fucking manufacturing, storage, and missile facilities via google earth.

They probably have a handful of ICBM-type launchers that could reach out and touch whatever they want, probably no MIRV capacity though. I think most of their nukes are gravity bombs.

This.

They bitch and bitch about other countries like Best Korea and Iran having nuclear weapons when they refuse to sign the proliferation treaty and have 100s to thousands of undeclared nuclear weapons.

the real question is where do they get their uranium. are they still actively producing fissile cores, or is all this shit just 70s/80s vintage imports via their various schemes?

fixed

honestly though, what is it that you faggots fail to get? you don't judge a first world country and a turban headed shithole of an islamic cesspit equally and get away with it. we can do what they can't, because we're a better and more capable country than they are
we're not signed on the NNP because we won't nuke Iran and any retard above meme level understanding of geopolitics knows this. Iran however has a proxy militia at out doorstep that could "somehow" get their hands on a tactical nuclear device that someone else developed without directly impliciting themselves. so we're going to keep our 200-400 warhead stockpile ready to use and you will still remain with your dick in your hands

The Iraqis are known to be the most hospitable people on earth

Our collective human history is in the middle East. Israel does not serve as a bottleneck for humankinds self knowledge. You've become the Babylon you once despised. Fire and brimstone will purge tel aviv of the transgressions you've perpetrated for decades

I respect you for not pretending the USS liberty was an accident. We still need to gas you tho.

stop being antisemitic.

yes yes we have enough doomsayers of our own right here, thank you
either way, it doesn't matter. only a fucking retard like a swede or a biased snake like a chinese politician can claim the DPRK and the USA should be held to the same standards when it comes to nuclear arsenal even if
a nuclear non proliferation treaty never existed

a regime that's not bound to OECD interests should never be allowed to become a thread to any member state to it because those are the only countries on earth that fucking matter. you could nuke literally all of africa and nobody outside of it would even notice
but nuke Rotterdam or Tokyo and we're gonna have a serious problem

>RRREEE Persians are subhuman and Koreans too, THE GOD CHOSEN PEOPLE ARE SUPERIOR

I'm not i love jews.

It's Israel I have a problem with

good, you're learning

pretend your week when your strong and strong when your week- sunzu

Weak*

Can someone please donate 5 cents a day to Siddhartha so he can learn to read good

Once again I will repeat, stop being antisemitic you fucking bigot.

>latuff
>unironically posting a literal cockold's comics

>There's absolutely zero chance you wouldn't have sunk an israeli spy ship near the USA if you suspected we were trying to sell intel to the russians
Okay, but you actually did sell US intel to the Russians and the Chinese. Frankly we should have nuked your kike hive the same day the Rosenbergs were executed.

would you change your tune if Israel allowed you have a Russian naval port into the Mediterranean within their country?

Pic related is from Hilary Clinton's emails.

>muslim observer

Bit of a misnomer if all they do is bitch about the kikes, no?

I would rather just shoot him in the face with a shotgun to get his dirty ass off this board.

>you don't judge a first world country and a turban headed shithole of an islamic cesspit equally
>implying

It's great that Isreal has nukes. The power of persuasive retribution keeps the peace. They're able to maintain a more advanced civilization because their less sophisticated neighbors haven't the privilege of overwhelming (((them))) with conventional force.
It also makes Israel a strong counterpoint to subversive Jews abroad. We can point in Israel to a society that has peace through strength.

The splitting of the atom is a deed of intellect that shifted us towards a world of intellect! Even if, somehow, only by showing us something we're sensibly reluctant to do.

Can't get the gibs from goyim if you admit to having nukes -

>Lawsuit claims US aid to Israel violates nuclear pact

>To sustain a policy of “nuclear ambiguity” on Israel’s weapons program, Smith says the government uses improper classification and threatens federal employees and researchers with prosecution, fines and imprisonment.

>The gag is driven, according to the complaint, by a Department of Energy directive known as WNP-136, Foreign Nuclear Capabilities.

>Smith says his digging under the Freedom of Information Act brought a version of the document to light that was “nearly 90 percent redacted.”

>“This is an Energy Department directive that demands imprisonment for any federal official or contractor who even mentions that Israel might have a nuclear weapons program,” Smith said in an interview.

>In the lawsuit, Smith says foreign aid to Israel violates two amendments of the 1961 Foreign Aid Act, known as the Symington and Glenn amendments, which ban aid to clandestine nuclear powers.

source: timesofisrael.com/lawsuit-claims-us-aid-to-israel-violates-atomic-pact/

>abolish petro dollar
>'hey he got a nukes'
every mid east countries ever

Then let there be war.

Not in the middle of a war with China, we haven't. We did offer the chinese avionic technology that the USA didn't want out, so they made us cancel the deal. You spied on actual COMBAT positions of ours in the middle of an actual war to potentially sell to an actual enemy, not an economic rival.
I'm pretty sure that if an American does something like with AMERICAN forces in wartime, he gets the death penalty for treason. Why weren't about to let you do that to our men

Are there still people who don't know?